Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Berty44 wrote: »
    Following your IF investment strategy has yielded me great profits with the SBC's.

Yeah.

I had been putting off getting back into the IF method for the last few days. Raging I didn't now. Its feeling like a method where you don't make money every day but every now and again, you make an absolute fortune.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Lord TSC wrote: »

Just hit Buy it now instead of bid on a **** Bronze keeper. 10k down the drain

Price ranges on such **** players shouldn't be so ****ing high.

I agree, something like max 5k for silvers and 2.5k for bronze. It takes the fun out of challenges

J. Marston wrote: »
    Monthly rewards for FUT Champions. The more wins you get in the WL over the course of a month, the better prizes you get.

JWjrq2el.jpg

That's me pretty much done with team building for this year's FUT. I'm never going to make enough for Ronaldo/Messi/Neymar/Bale so I'm sticking with this. It better play well!

Have 100k left, gonna blow it on packs later when TOTGS comes out.

The red players, do you keep them or are they like loans ??

Kal El wrote: »
    The red players, do you keep them or are they like loans ??

He keeps them.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

LOL – EA trolling us with the Costa POTM SBCS.

11 informs needed in all. 3 teams needing an 85 rating.
    1 SBC requiring 8 different informs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

CzQMSfQWEAAKURX.jpg

Time to blow 100k. I'm going to get one, power of positivity!

Well, 100k down the swanny. Highest rated player I got was Giroud and I'm pretty sure I only got a rare gold in 4 packs.

I did get a Hunter card though so.....there's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

If any of you happen to be the face behind DublinFC then you can go fcuk yourself :p

Sturridge, Vardy, and Sterling up front, watched every replay and shhh'd every goal, not to mention bringing Remy on with 10 mins left.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

That costa SBC looks more expensive than hazard. I sold everything when it came out and I made a tonne of profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

J. Marston wrote: »
    CzQMSfQWEAAKURX.jpg

Time to blow 100k. I'm going to get one, power of positivity!

Outside of the dream of getting a Messi or Newmar card, I'd love a Varane and Sidibe card, playing the weekend league more recently, the best I've done is a semi final but don't think I'm a million miles from qualifying, I haven't been hammered so hopefully for next week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads do the black cards not upgrade from the player of the group stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lads do the black cards not upgrade from the player of the group stage

No Rob hobson said its only for totw

No Rob hobson said its only for totw

That's horrible. I had the black guiliano dude I'm sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Ive been picking up 83 and 84 rated cards for 700-750 each after these big packs. I've a feeling they could do another SBC like on Black Friday. Maybe a guaranteed team of the group stage card, although it would have to be pretty expensive.

20161209_200325.jpg
    That will do pig, that wll do :D
    Got it finishing my Montpellier team 120 k for 10k :D:D
    Thought about keeping him, but really dont like La Liga/Spanish teams

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

It's tough going trying to get a match going in the weekend league with "fut founder" under my name! Currently on a run of 23 quits in a row! Head wrecking to say the least!

gaz15 wrote: »
    It's tough going trying to get a match going in the weekend league with "fut founder" under my name! Currently on a run of 23 quits in a row! Head wrecking to say the least!

Fut founder :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Done the Forest v Derby SBC and my jumbo reward pack only had 3 rares in it, shafted!

If your account is around from the early years of fut your shown as a fut founder. It means nothing in the grand scheme of things as many people have multiple accounts my founder account is never used now because it's on PS4 and my pc account shows up as only been created this year even tho I've had it 3 years.

The year you started playing FUT. It's under your PSN/Gamertag. People don't like playing others with early start dates since apparently that person will be better. It's nonsense, I've experienced it and I've only got a 2012 start date.

Like all Fifa bullshít, it started with Youtubers and streamers. The "pros" do it all the time.

Was excited to get the Elite and Gold kits. Predictably though, I can't even get a game while wearing them.

Edit: What Jayo said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I ama FUT Founder and only 1 in 4 will play me, those who do discover I'm crap :)

Loving these SBC from a trading point of view. Had to spend about 3k on the Derby/Forest players but 10 sold players for over 30k that I had bought for about 3k

Why is Lucas Perez such a tank? Everything I hit flies into the top corner, his left foot is a weapon! And I only got him to fit David Villa into my Prem team. Lukaku is getting sold!

I just packed ****ing blue Ozil from completing all SBCs pack! There is only 6 on the market, what do I do?! I'm out of my depth and a bit drunk.....heeeeeelllp!!! Best pull I have ever got :-)

He is getting sold, looks like he worth around 500k and he will just drop over the week, gotta love them Marquee Matchups SBCs!

Buffon is letting in everything. Weak shots just trickle past him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

This game......... I had 3 wins out of 3 to start the weekend league. I turn it on 2 hours later, and I lose 3 in a row in games I dominated from start to finish. 46 shots in the last 3 games and I scored 2 goals. Pogba, Griezmann, Martial, SIF Salah, IF Giovinco shooting like they are 51 rated bronze players and everything my opponent hits goes in.

There is definitely something not right that so many people have these crazy win/loss streaks where they seem unbeatable, or like they'll never win another game again.

If you lose a game in the weekend league, just turn off the console and come back later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

First weekend league...5 wins and 6 losses in my first batch. Not too bad I guess.

Also, re: FUT founder. It's getting difficult for me to find games in weekend league as well..mine isn't even founder. It's 2011 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Had 50k in coins that I was willing to spend, blue aduriz in the first pack. Sold him there for 130k and got another 5 of the player packs.
    Blanks in the first few and neuer in the last.
    Would love a blue mertens for my main team so might roll the dice on more packs!

Packed Kroos from the one Marquee Matchup I could do. Selling him off to do the other ones :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Have been away from the ps4 and fifa for over a year and a half (completely missed fifa 16) and the amount that has changed is crazy. Early in and just trying to patch a team together but at least prices are low compared to new release. So many changes to get my head around :)

Advertisement