Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Did the Kurazawa SBC for next to nothing,(an untradeable dzyuba sacrificed). Debating whether or not I want Juanfran for about 40k. Seems like a great card.

I grabbed him for my French team I want. Had a Movember Ryan sitting there, so basically cost nothing. Lovely :D
    Jelle1880 wrote: »
    But it doesn't say which players to get... :)

Very nice doc though, definitely giving it a look later when I get home. That PSG as you said looks worth it.

Use Futbin to check the players specifically. Choose the team, sort by price. Be careful of special requirements (PSG, again as an example, needs a minimum number of rares iirc).

Also, one other word of warning. I THINK some of the smaller teams might be a bit off, if the person who made the doc didn't count some of the silvers as 10k (as they usually are) but as cheaper cause someone got it cheaper round when he did it up. But it's not far off, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

I did the Juanfran one with two silver IFs. Doesn't fit into any of my teams at the moment but could be useful down the line.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gonna try this out for a while.

OMO9QPD.jpg

Remy in till I get SBC Lacazette (just can't justfy spending so much so quick on him :()

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Always good to see their servers are still ****.

Issues for a few hours now, they seem resolved, I do the FUT Champions for only the second time ever, manage to make it into the finals after many disconnects and then get that nice 'You lost connection to the EA servers', get back in and then I can start all over...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Always good to see their servers are still ****.

Issues for a few hours now, they seem resolved, I do the FUT Champions for only the second time ever, manage to make it into the finals after many disconnects and then get that nice 'You lost connection to the EA servers', get back in and then I can start all over...

If you contact their customer service via IM, they'll give you entry into the weekend league for that.

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    If you contact their customer service via IM, they'll give you entry into the weekend league for that.

I tried that yesterday but the chat was closed.
    I'll give that a go, thanks.

edit: Got in the WL :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Was just watching highlights of the Barcelona game the weekend idriving say Messi is nailed on for an informal this week he was outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

j6opApz.jpg

That Mertens card is actually better than Messi's. His previous in-form has been insane for me. 58 goals in 52 games now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ibra's picture should be his flying celebration kick with Lingard

So many sweet players there, might have to buy some packs.

Center back azpeacueta or whatever way u spell him looks fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

jayo26 wrote: »
    Center back azpeacueta or whatever way u spell him looks fun.

I'd be tempted to try him as a CDM (not that I'm ever gonna get him) - lethal stats

I'd be tempted to try him as a CDM (not that I'm ever gonna get him) - lethal stats

Yhh he would be a 7 chem with green links all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That Mertens looks tasty. If he's the right price I might swap around my squad a bit to fit him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

That Mertens looks tasty. If he's the right price I might swap around my squad a bit to fit him in.

600-700k it looks like at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Banking on getting an IF from my WL rewards, Mertens is the goal

stephenl15 wrote: »
    600-700k it looks like at the moment

Guess he's out of my budget for another while :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Knocked out in the final yet again, it's so frustrating how inconsistent things like player reactions and passing can be. Also I'm sure more than half the games I've played this year have been against Smalling and Bailly.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got probably my best ever Fifa pack just now...

8dxKzr6l.jpg

When I saw it was a walkout and in-form, I was praying for Ibrahimovic or Suarez but Handanovic is still pretty class. Don't know whether to sell him or replace Buffon.

J. Marston wrote: »

8dxKzr6l.jpg

When I saw it was a walkout and in-form, I was praying for Ibrahimovic or Suarez but Handanovic is still pretty class. Don't know whether to sell him or replace Buffon.

That's an awesome pack. Lucky you. New SBCs for today are William, Isco and Chadli. Have to Willian squad built for around 180k, don't want to commit that much but as a Chelsea fan I'd like to get him. Chadli squad is dirt cheap, about 30k cost for me. Isco looks to be about 50-60k, but I think I'll pass on him.

Isco looks decent. Will cost me around 35k to build him...but that's 35k of the 65k coins I currently have lol waiting for items to sell on my trade pile....if they ever will.

• Advertisement

I went about Isco there, checked online and found a decent team where I used my Mandanda and Martinez Thiago but it was working out 15-20k profit just to sell so went with that instead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

My reward packs for the Weekend League were dirt. Most valuable player was Slimani that sold for 1,300 coins. 60 cards and that was the best one. Hopefully my pack luck changes. It can't be this bad consistently.

J. Marston wrote: »

8dxKzr6l.jpg

He's superior to Buffon, and almost on the same level as Neuer. I'd replace Buffon with him.

Finally joined the 3 at the back revolution

Screenshot_20161222_174941.pngpic host

Screenshot_20161222_175046.pngimage upload no limit

I seem to be having more success with my premier league version I'm tempted to get the blue Felipe Luis for laliga team his stats are awesome looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

How is Nzonzi Jayo

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    How is Nzonzi Jayo

Think I mentioned him few weeks ago he is one of my favourite defensive midfielders his energy and strenght are awesome I usually sub in renato Sanchez in second half when Modric tires out.

Managed to make it to the finals of the knockout tournament twice...lost both to early conceded goals from kick off :( 3 attempts remaining. Might try it again later on..

Trying a new formation of 4-2-2-2. Decided to try LM Payet at CAM, can't afford CAM Payet, his stats suggest his ideal role is CAM and his secondary position is CAM.
    Does playing him out of position mean that much to Chemistry? Will the performance suffer much?

I didn't even realise that SBC Fekir was released, completely missed that, I would have definitely done that. He has slightly better stats than Lacazette, he would have made the perfect partner.

I really hope he gets an IF

brady23 wrote: »
    Trying a new formation of 4-2-2-2. Decided to try LM Payet at CAM, can't afford CAM Payet, his stats suggest his ideal role is CAM and his secondary position is CAM.
    Does playing him out of position mean that much to Chemistry? Will the performance suffer much?

I didn't even realise that SBC Fekir was released, completely missed that, I would have definitely done that. He has slightly better stats than Lacazette, he would have made the perfect partner.

I really hope he gets an IF

SBC cost an arm and a leg. I think it was an 86 rated team with 2 IFs.
    I'm going to pick up that azpi IF this week. Hopefully Christmas packs bring his price down below 100k

• Advertisement

Down to 20k coins...just put 40k into SBC Can! Finally a Liverpool player :D and one that I regularly use in my main squad. Looks a decent card too

Advertisement