Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Think I'm going to get that Can card. 85 rating though, how difficult is it to get a squad that highly rated?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

155k for that Dalves SBC. At just one rating higher than his normal card I think I'll pass :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

J. Marston wrote: »
    Think I'm going to get that Can card. 85 rating though, how difficult is it to get a squad that highly rated?

2x 85, 8x84 and 1x81. 84s have risen to insane prices...luckily I had some in my club and others I bought the minute the SBC hit, so I managed to keep it relatively low cost. There's other formulas for an 85 squad but that's the one I used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

brady23 wrote: »
    Trying a new formation of 4-2-2-2. Decided to try LM Payet at CAM, can't afford CAM Payet, his stats suggest his ideal role is CAM and his secondary position is CAM.
    Does playing him out of position mean that much to Chemistry? Will the performance suffer much?

I didn't even realise that SBC Fekir was released, completely missed that, I would have definitely done that. He has slightly better stats than Lacazette, he would have made the perfect partner.

I really hope he gets an IF

I used 4222 for a few weeks and to be honest it's a great formation one thing I found worked for me was to have 2 fast cams and they act like we gers but just seem a little narrowed.

2x 85, 8x84 and 1x81. 84s have risen to insane prices...luckily I had some in my club and others I bought the minute the SBC hit, so I managed to keep it relatively low cost. There's other formulas for an 85 squad but that's the one I used.

Cheers. Found a guide on the Fifa subreddit for all squad ratings that helped...

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5iwfr4/ovr_squad_rating_combinations_8778_ovr/

u2kWXwql.jpg

IF Handanovic replaced Buffon so I put him and an untradeable Bonucci in so I only needed 3 84's and a few cheap 83's to finish it.

Probably cost me about 20k overall, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Cheers. Found a guide on the Fifa subreddit for all squad ratings that helped...

While I would never complain about having the information available, I would be slightly suspicious about someone who would have the time and patience to create something like this :pac:

What is the chem requirement?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Anyone seen the FIFA Goals of the Year video with Ray Hudson commentating ? :pac:

Some insane goals, that Cuadrado one would probably make me put my controller through the wall if I concede that.

https://streamable.com/wubb9

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

some great skills in there...I miss the arena before games..I used always try and practise and now with it gone and stuck in some menu i never get to use it..

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Was going to do the can SBC. But looking at player prices I sold up. Got 35k between Verratti and Pastore, having bought them for 9k each. A had a bunch of Garays and they sold for 6-7k

• Advertisement

Don't know if people already know this but a handy trick if you're close-ish to goal with a free-kick and they put someone on the line...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I doubt anyone that plays fifa has not had that done to them. My line of attack there is to target the outside post by the keeper if you have depay or ronaldo it's so easy score.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

That Emre Can card looks ridiculous. Looks like a taller, stronger version of Kante. I'm down to like 40K coins and not sure how I can work him into my team. I need Kante because he links with Pogba.

Just saved some coins and decided to buy just 1 25k pack.

Sanchez :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Just saved some coins and decided to buy just 1 25k pack.

Sanchez :pac:

Jammy Fecker

I don't use a Premier League team though so sold him, trying to save up for Mertens. 140k, sold in under a minute :)

My Serie A team has gone to shíte ever since I put in IF Handanovic. He saves nothing. My paranoia makes me think the game handicaps you if you have too many in-forms in a team.

Think I'll sell him and use the 100k-ish to do one of the SBC's over the next few days.

Did the Can one, his stats are better than Matic who I had at CDM so it was a no brainer really, didn't cost me anything other than players I already had

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Weekend league is so frustrating . Played 14 games won 7 but lost 3 on penos that should've been an easy win. Don't know if I'll continue tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

<3 Xmas. even being super lazy with trading, I'm banking 20k a day :D

• Advertisement

Don't even know why I wanted to qualify for the WL, 11 losses in a row.

That SBC Can card is amazing. I put an engine card on and he's a bulldozer.
    Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Don't even know why I wanted to qualify for the WL, 11 losses in a row.

Oof, that's rough. I would say don't give up but if I was taking that much of a hiding the controller would be gone across the room. It is your first week though.

I do get annoyed if I lose, especially heavily but some of the stuff going on is just dumb.

A few games where every time his player was first on every ball, intercepting my every single pass,...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

I went with that 4-2-2-2 formation, bought a pack got IF Lallana sold straight away got 70k he's slipping quickly.

Decided to try a combo of Aurier, Bailly and Toure with my French based team won a game 10-2 I'm WL definitely sticking with this

brady23 wrote: »
    I went with that 4-2-2-2 formation, bought a pack got IF Lallana sold straight away got 70k he's slipping quickly.

Decided to try a combo of Aurier, Bailly and Toure with my French based team won a game 10-2 I'm WL definitely sticking with this

I had a look at that formation and gave it a go, was going pretty well until I lost connection again. Seems the servers are a bit ****ed.

SBC Perrin is going straight into my team. All I had to give up was a Movember Leadley I was never going to use, so thrilled at that :D

Did they INCREASE the max limit of silver cards? I'm looking through non-rare silvers and seeing them for 12-15 THOUSAND!!!!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did they INCREASE the max limit of silver cards? I'm looking through non-rare silvers and seeing them for 12-15 THOUSAND!!!!

**** hope not

SBC Insigne looks the same as his IF.

His IF is great to use.

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    **** hope not

I mean, there's definitly ones past 10k now.

https://www.futbin.com/17/player/4018/Herv%C3%A9%20Bazile

13250 at time of posting :/

EDIT: Ugh, and you know why (with this specific example)? The team doesn't have a RB so you already have to put one player out of position. And there's only one LM and one RM, so you need at least one of them, and position change him too :/

Advertisement