Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got a gold player pack from the ea squad building and the pack contents are sellable or can be quick sold so not too bad like

I wouldn't be so quick to sell because you may well be able use them in more squad building chalenges in future.

I'm planning on holding on to every crappy player I can and throw them into a squad somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

jayo26 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so quick to sell because you may well be able use them in more squad building chalenges in future.

I'm planning on holding on to every crappy player I can and throw them into a squad somewhere.

No not sell but some1 was on earlier and very saying items were untradeable

No not sell but some1 was on earlier and very saying items were untradeable

Yeh they probably are but they will definitely be used for challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Traded in 16 ages ago but just checked the companion app and I have 130k in FUT. Will I be able to move those coins to 17 when it's out? Saw something about moving them on console?

Traded in 16 ages ago but just checked the companion app and I have 130k in FUT. Will I be able to move those coins to 17 when it's out? Saw something about moving them on console?

No just the points you can move. I have 800k on mine and can't touch it as don't even have ps4 anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

One last Carrick post for the day.

hX0KPi9.gif

8 sold in 4 cycles. So thats a handy few thousand today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

jayo26 wrote:
    No just the points you can move. I have 800k on mine and can't touch it as don't even have ps4 anymore.

Balls thought I'd have a nice budget to start with

Balls thought I'd have a nice budget to start with

Ahh few weeks of doing what tsc is doing a small you would have a nice team. It takes just a bit of effort to go threw a few players and see what you can earn money on and invest.

Finally got on I had two jumbo premium packs because I pre ordered the ultimate edition or whatever it simply and out of the 2 packs I got clichy,deulofeu, timo horn and the young dembele chap with Dortmund and shatov. A few good players to start a premierleague team and a few to play around with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just got Renato Sanchez in a free pack after completing the Belenenes team, just sold for 9k. That's 3 out of 18 teams completed now in that challenge.

• Advertisement

Bought a few points and opened bout 20 packs got pogba and don't know what to do with him sell or build a premium team around him

Bought a few points and opened bout 20 packs got pogba and don't know what to do with him sell or build a premium team around him

If you're gonna sell him wait for the weekend that the game is out as his price will shoot up when everyone starts getting coins together.

Screenshot_20160923_152219.png

Got 4000 fifa points opened a few packs one of the first players I got was yaya then followed Ribbery I went against my own advice and sold Ribbery straight away so I could build a decent team I donno if it was early luck or what but got Rashford and depay in packs too.

I can't bloody use transfer market on Web app or phone yet seemingly I have to play about 30 games before its unlocked so I'm gonna have to try get in as many games as I can before access trial ends but I don't think ill make it.

From the 6 games I played it seems alot different then last year and I donno but keepers have taken a massive step back to what they used to be I found them terrible at shot stopping.

Just invested in a couple of Iheanachos for around 8k on PS4, can see him rising a bit once the game is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just invested in a couple of Iheanachos for around 8k on PS4, can see him rising a bit once the game is out.

Damn near every player will rise on PS4 between now and release, since us ps plebs have no way to play until next Thursday

Going for the old reliable squad fitness cards myself, injury cards would be a decent short term investment since injuries are supposed to be a lot more common

Damn near every player will rise on PS4 between now and release, since us ps plebs have no way to play until next Thursday

Going for the old reliable squad fitness cards myself, injury cards would be a decent short term investment since injuries are supposed to be a lot more common

I was contemplating going out and buying an Xbox One just so I could play it this weekend :pac:. I'll hold off til next week though :cool:.

Redzer7 wrote: »

He's going for around 17,000 on Xbox at the moment.

Don't forget to use the coin boosts at the start for extra coins

He's going for around 17,000 on Xbox at the moment.

Going by previous years the PS4 prices sre generally higher so here's hoping he bags a hatrick tomorrow against Swansea and his price goes through the roof with the hype 😂😂

Holy crap injuries are a big thing this year had a forced sub earlier and he was out for 5 games.

• Advertisement

Holy crap injuries are a big thing this year had a forced sub earlier and he was out for 5 games.

Gonna force people to have actual subs instead of bronze benching, great move if the severity isn't always so bad

Gonna force people to have actual subs instead of bronze benching, great move if the severity isn't always so bad

Yeh Its going to make it interesting but the only thing I could see wrong is if you happen to have two teams to alternate for fitness and you have more then one injury you have to use a healing card

Yeh Its going to make it interesting but the only thing I could see wrong is if you happen to have two teams to alternate for fitness and you have more then one injury you have to use a healing card

I've always used two teams myself, not 1 fitness team, I like building 2 teams because I find using the same players over and over gets repetitive

What I'm planning is keeping 2 players on the bench in case of injuries, 2 players to cover every position on the field, and keep the 10 players from my other squad on the rest of the bench and reserves, minus the goalkeeper as he doesn't lose fitness really

I've always used two teams myself, not 1 fitness team, I like building 2 teams because I find using the same players over and over gets repetitive

What I'm planning is keeping 2 players on the bench in case of injuries, 2 players to cover every position on the field, and keep the 10 players from my other squad on the rest of the bench and reserves, minus the goalkeeper as he doesn't lose fitness really

Yeh I always have two teams also I'll probably go same route I have a Brazilian team as my second team now but there is enough players in premier league this year to make two quality teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any tips for a lad with 1500 coins and a ****ty bronze team :)

Any tips for a lad with 1500 coins and a ****ty bronze team :)

Play offline divisions to build up your coins, much easier to get some wins there

Unlock every coin boost you can get, you won't be long building up 20/30k to start building a decent all gold team

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Got Aubameyang in a free pack. Keep or sell?

MarkY91 wrote: »

Keep until next week and see how badly you need coins but he is going to be one of the best all round forwards in the game. If it was me I'd be building a team with him.

Eitherway prices be alot higher next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Keep until next week and see how badly you need coins but he is going to be one of the best all round forwards in the game. If it was me I'd be building a team with him.

Eitherway prices be alot higher next week.

Yeah I may keep him depending how many coins I have. I got a little into bin sniping last year so I made enough to make an ok team. I'll probably keep him because of that.

Best player by a mile I got playing FUT. Which in itself makes me never contemplate buying fifa points lol

• Advertisement

Yeah I may keep him depending how many coins I have. I got a little into bin sniping last year so I made enough to make an ok team. I'll probably keep him because of that.

Best player by a mile I got playing FUT. Which in itself makes me never contemplate buying fifa points lol

Fifa points are ok if you don't go overboard but then it comes down to what you can afford.

A mate of mine counted up how much he spent on fifa points last year and it was over 2000 that's crazy money. I always Buy some at the start to get me started after a few weeks ya nearly always have enough to try any player apart from Ronaldo and messi.

Advertisement