Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Alright, Martial is the best player in the game, I'm back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I mean, there's definitly ones past 10k now.

https://www.futbin.com/17/player/4018/Herv%C3%A9%20Bazile

13250 at time of posting :/

EDIT: Ugh, and you know why (with this specific example)? The team doesn't have a RB so you already have to put one player out of position. And there's only one LM and one RM, so you need at least one of them, and position change him too :/

Might sell up on my french silvers so, not bothered about lacazette anyway.

Havnt started the league but i might have a few from packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Was tempted to do the Bellerin SBC, but decided to sell up for profit. Did the insigne SBC however, think it cost about 30k as already had a cheap IF. 100k packs just came out. EA preparing to grab as much money as they can

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

SBC Can is an absolute tank in the game. His regular was good but this is next level. SBC Kurzawa is also an amazing super sub

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Damnit, I forgot to do the Can SBC before I went out last night. He looks savage.

I'm hoping for a Valencia squad builder. Walker is great and all, but I prefer using players I like IRL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Italian Juventus players were insta selling for 10k last night - made a nice 30k for myself - and I'll pick them up again for a combined 4k max next week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Italian Juventus players were insta selling for 10k last night - made a nice 30k for myself - and I'll pick them up again for a combined 4k max next week

Thanks for letting me know :D 10k for Rugani:)

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Thanks for letting me know :D 10k for Rugani:)

Same

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was going to do the SBC, but I'll take the 10k instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Price of Movember cards now. Perrin not worth it:(

• Advertisement

Anybody got a Seria A team. I need a cm and a cam for a 433.

The other cm i have is Khedira. The 3 options im looking at is Hamsik, Marchisio and Pjanic.

Long term im thinking Dybala for cam but thats long term

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Anybody got a Seria A team. I need a cm and a cam for a 433.

The other cm i have is Khedira. The 3 options im looking at is Hamsik, Marchisio and Pjanic.

Long term im thinking Dybala for cam but thats long term

I use hamsik, pjanic and medel/parolo who I'm looking to upgrade to naingolan/marchisio/2if brozovic long term.
    Should have got the futmas parolo but thought it was too expensive.

Pjanic does a lot more for me then hamsik in terms of goals and assists but hamsik is better on the ball. Depends what kinda player you're after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Fair play to the lads here that do the weekend league constantly it has to be the most unpleasant experience of playing fifa ever.

While I have qualified loads of times I never played much of it until this weekend but gave it a try for the weekend that's in it and doing well I'm up to 9 wins with 9 to go but the game play seems so different the passing is defiantly hit and miss and it does feel like momentum isn't earned it's just randomly given to u.

Even the games I won some of them I felt like I didn't deserve to win them I was 2 nil down loads of times and make a change at half time and win 4 or 5 goals to 2. Similar I have never hot the post so many times.

I use hamsik, pjanic and medel/parolo who I'm looking to upgrade to naingolan/marchisio/2if brozovic long term.
    Should have got the futmas parolo but thought it was too expensive.

Pjanic does a lot more for me then hamsik in terms of goals and assists but hamsik is better on the ball. Depends what kinda player you're after!

Ended up selling all my squad fitness cards(80), fabregas and lloris and had 180k.

Got Dybala for cam, pjanic for cm and got manolas and handanovic aswell.

Next target is Cheillini

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This weekend is the most difficult I've had with the WL. 11 wins from 20 played. It's probably because I've got a lot of in-forms myself but the teams I'm facing are stacked with IF's/Special cards. Feels like every game I play my players can't take a single touch without being hounded by two or three players and they're turning like trucks.

Hopefully scrape 18 wins though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Ended up selling all my squad fitness cards(80), fabregas and lloris and had 180k.

Got Dybala for cam, pjanic for cm and got manolas and handanovic aswell.

Next target is Cheillini

I'd say its probably the wrong time to be buying Italian players. Sold my handanovic for 30k today when I'd bought him during black Friday for 9k. He should drop by half when the sbcs are over.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sold this guy for 8k...

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/32418/mateo-pavlovic/

God bless SBC's, I have a load of silvers that might be worth loads.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Fair play to the lads here that do the weekend league constantly it has to be the most unpleasant experience of playing fifa ever.

While I have qualified loads of times I never played much of it until this weekend but gave it a try for the weekend that's in it and doing well I'm up to 9 wins with 9 to go but the game play seems so different the passing is defiantly hit and miss and it does feel like momentum isn't earned it's just randomly given to u.

Even the games I won some of them I felt like I didn't deserve to win them I was 2 nil down loads of times and make a change at half time and win 4 or 5 goals to 2. Similar I have never hot the post so many times.

If you can only manage 9 wins in 31 games I'm sorry but it's not worth your time. Even when I get 18 wins come Wednesday I usually get nothing in the packs and I feel like I wasted my weekend.

Speaking of SBCs, just sold Filipe luis for max price, 25k and Gaitan for 20k. Both players are extinct on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Any suggestions for a team, I have 600k on ps4. Had a epl and bundaslige squad which I sold. Any one any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Wow the Muller SBC is very, very doable. Just an 85 squad with high chem for an 88 Muller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

martyos121 wrote: »
    Wow the Muller SBC is very, very doable. Just an 85 squad with high chem for an 88 Muller.

Only thing is half the 84 rated players are extinct/close to max price now :P was half tempted to do it myself...but that would mean giving up the last 60k coins that I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

All I can say is this, if I could qualify, which I haven't, must add that I've only tried about three or four times, I could never imagine even trying to play 40 games in a weekend!

FUT is a joke this year imo. All this SBC **** that pure and simple caters/appeals to the flat out mental demographic that live and breath FIFA.

I play a bit, I'd say about 200 games so far if not 300, and I have a squad rated 83. Thing is, these SBC's at times need an overall rating of 85 .... Wtf? I would love a squad rated like that lol.

I remember when Ultimate Team was introduced, I thought it was for mad folk that had more money than sense, then I got sucked in too!

Now I know, it's obvious that I was right, for fools it is. Folks rage like mad to get a good team but still get shafted against a 'weaker' team and then complain lol.

It boils down to one of two things, money and time, and that is ......that to get the good things it takes either one of two things ....... Too much money, or too much time.

Neither of these appeals to me, I have a life, that life requires money, money that EA can go and whistle like duck but they ain't getting any.

TL:DR **** off EA

Instant sold Mascherano for 18k

Sweeeettt

Adam1100 wrote: »
    If you can only manage 9 wins in 31 games I'm sorry but it's not worth your time. Even when I get 18 wins come Wednesday I usually get nothing in the packs and I feel like I wasted my weekend.

Speaking of SBCs, just sold Filipe luis for max price, 25k and Gaitan for 20k. Both players are extinct on the market.

31 games? I was only given 25 games and I had 9 wins from 16?? Finished with another 3 wins from next 4 games i won't have time to play anymore today so it will be grand.

Again it's not so much the reward why I play it's the challenge I enjoy when you have traded yourself to death there aint many packs gonna give you something to get excited over so I mostly play to get as far as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

thinking of getting Fifa again as I see it's fairly cheap now in places, only thing is I'm only interested in ultimate team, enjoyed it in Fifa 13, but the last 3 versions turned me right off the game, detested it in fact, so my question is has it improved enough that I might enjoy it again or has it got worse

thinking of getting Fifa again as I see it's fairly cheap now in places, only thing is I'm only interested in ultimate team, enjoyed it in Fifa 13, but the last 3 versions turned me right off the game, detested it in fact, so my question is has it improved enough that I might enjoy it again or has it got worse

It's still same pal but it's either love or hate. New game modes but still people spamming methods that work for them.

I love that EA's idea of a Christmas gift is a free miniature bronze pack and the fact that they're selling 55k packs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I love that EA's idea of a Christmas gift is a free miniature bronze pack and the fact that they're selling 55k packs.

Last Xmas was a free 100k pack.

This Xmas, it's the chance to get a SBC Muller for "cheap".... Which is the same as handing someone an iPad as a present and asking them for "only" €300. :P

jayo26 wrote: »
    31 games? I was only given 25 games and I had 9 wins from 16?? Finished with another 3 wins from next 4 games i won't have time to play anymore today so it will be grand.

Again it's not so much the reward why I play it's the challenge I enjoy when you have traded yourself to death there aint many packs gonna give you something to get excited over so I mostly play to get as far as I can.

Oh right on Xbox we have 40 games to play. Is almost a chore tbh

• Advertisement

I'm so confused.

76a645d175db57d5ee3fd9414825a588.png

Advertisement