Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Spent 6k to do the TOTW tradeable, with players I had in club.

Got TIF Icardi, so 68k back :/ Not amazing (not Pogba) but I'll take it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Think I'm going to take a break from the online play for a bit...... I still like FUT mode and I'll still bash about on the single player mode but I'm done with online play for a while

I empathise HP

I watched all the Youtubers videos on momentum etc and there is probably something in that. However I played 12 games yesterday. Used up all my 8 attempts to qualify for WL. Only got past the 1st round once and was beaten in SF. Also played 2 Divisions games. Only got well beaten in one game 4-0, conceded about 5 of those 45th minute goals, really need to prevent those.

My record for the day 2 wins 1 draw and 9 losses. When you're ****e.... you're ****e :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    When do ye get the wl league rewards.

Wednesday or Thursday. Has to be at the console. Won't show on the app

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Wednesday or Thursday. Has to be at the console. Won't show on the app

Yhh just realised that when I signed in thanks pal. Nothing of note the 30k coins are nice tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Something surprising; the price of discards have stayed down this time round :( Despite the SBC, you can still easily get IFs for 12k.

Yeah, the ones that are 80/83/84 rated that fit into the formula rocketed in price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Delighted I got rashford he has been unbelievable for me since I changed to 343 with him on his own up top

20161229_181924.jpgfree upload

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

New league SBCs are out, eredivisie and Russian league. The preparation payed off, got one of them right again. Only needed to buy 5 or 6 players to finish the Russian league one. And in the packs I got Rooney, Lukaku, Otamendi, Sokratis and Lichsteiner. Which put me in the profit zone and I have a beastly striker!

Sigh. I was really hoping for a bigger league than those two :/

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I think we all were

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

no sign of a marque match up this week

• Advertisement

So after the depression of trying to qualify for the WL and getting my arse kicked I went back to Division 5 today. 3 wins and 2 draws in 5 games saw me promoted. Really concentrated on defending and not giving away those 45/90 minute goals and did much better.

One of the games was a 1-1 draw against this 4321 team:
    GK 72 Konstantopolous
    LB 63 Pirvulescu
    CB 70 Boscagli
    CB 55 Rowan
    LB 77 Holebas ( played RB )
    The three CM were:
    CAM 67 Vecesi
    CM 56 Morris
    LM 64 Ono
    LM 69 Luque (at RF)
    ST 77 Andone ( a loan version )
    LM 72 Fraser (at LF)

On the bench he had players like 92 Suarez (loan) 87 Müller 84 Patricio 81 Orleanna and a few random bronze. I copied his team to look at it later in Concept squads. The squad rating was 73, the chemistry 51 !!

Now I know I am not the best player but I was using my strong Premier league squad with players like Fellani, Lukaku, Rooney Bailly Can etc. His goal was a free kick from 35 yards into the top corner by Holebas. Throughout the game his players had me under severe pressure, flying around making no tackles giving me no time at all, muscling me off the ball etc.

I definitely did not underestimate his team, concentrated throughout, actually played well. A draw was probably a fair result.

I messaged him to ask about the team but got no response.

So what's that all about then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Not sure I can make it through this WL......I'm not sure these 11 untradeable IFs are worth my mental health.

The first 2 games I've played have been a compete farce. Goals conceded include: ref intercepted my pass on the edge of my own box, long punt of a free kick, 2 tackles where I dont get the ball then his shot is blocked by my player but it rebounds of his striker to another striker who is clean through and scores.

1 win, 1 loss, in two games I've totally dominated. 30 shots between the 2 games, hit the post multiple times, and I conceded complete and utter jokes of goals.

Just remember you could get a red ibra, or Suarez, or hazard, or pogba, and you should be fine.

Marquee Matchup came up after all. Glad I held my Scotsmen and League 2/3

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Played my first game of WL, won 2-1 but it feels so laggy compared to standard gameplay.

I am so angry

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56woqb

EDIT: Enough fifa for me tonight http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56wr77

Can you imagine how much I was spamming shoot for the rebound too, but the input delay is ridiculous.

Berty44 wrote: »
    Marquee Matchup came up after all. Glad I held my Scotsmen and League 2/3

Bought a few SPL for 200 coins earlier in the week. All sold for 1.2k :D

I come bearing more gifts of bs gameplay, after my first night of WL I'm 3-6.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56ww5v

I come bearing more gifts of bs gameplay, after my first night of WL I'm 3-6.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56ww5v

holy **** that's a carbon copy of a goal I scored tonight in WL..only that I had the Australian home kit and Welbeck assisted Martial (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Reading some of the above comments makes me so glad i stayed away from fifa this year

• Advertisement

Ah....glad I stuck with it. I've now won 10 in a row in the WL and I'm 10-1 which is my best start by mile.

I've conceded less in 9 games (4), than I did in my first game (5). Need 9 wins out of the next 29 games to hit elite for the month.

Played five games here.

Five 1-0 losses to people parking the bus :/ it's just so mind-numbingly boooooring....

I'd seen the complaints from loads about input lag in WL, but playing it for the first time in a couple months it's really bad, I've no idea why it's done like this but most of the games feel like ****. 2 of my 3 wins had no delay for myself at least and felt great, but there are others where you can hit the button as early as you want and your player is not going to play a first time pass or shot.

I'd seen the complaints from loads about input lag in WL, but playing it for the first time in a couple months it's really bad, I've no idea why it's done like this but most of the games feel like ****. 2 of my 3 wins had no delay for myself at least and felt great, but there are others where you can hit the button as early as you want and your player is not going to play a first time pass or shot.

Don't play away games. If you search for a game and it to "searching for opponent", then cancel your search and try again.

If you are going to be home, it goes from "creating game session" almost directly to the match up screen.

Martial might get an IF after today's game. Prepare your coins.

Also looks like my willian SBC was only valid for a week. He's likely to get one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Martial might get an IF after today's game. Prepare your coins.

Also looks like my willian SBC was only valid for a week. He's likely to get one too.

He definitely will. Very good performance and an important goal and, most importantly, he'll sell packs.

Wonder how much he'll go for? I've got 12k right now :(.

I have 250k. Hope he's affordable. Him between IF Memphis and IF Mkhi please :P

Krasi's 5 tips on how to reduce lag in FUT Champions:

https://youtu.be/nfG8c5XmjNE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

v3ttel wrote: »
    Ah....glad I stuck with it. I've now won 10 in a row in the WL and I'm 10-1 which is my best start by mile.

I've conceded less in 9 games (4), than I did in my first game (5). Need 9 wins out of the next 29 games to hit elite for the month.

What team are you playing with and is it the same one you used to qualify for the WL?

Cheers
    Max

• Advertisement

The penalties in this game are such bs. Dive the right way and have it ricochet off your hands and into the goal. Dive the wrong way but save it with your feet. It's all luck.

Advertisement