Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I think I'll just play a few seasons games this weekend and skip the stress of the weekend league I'm still just wrecked after 5 WLs in a row. I'm dreaming of getting a red Pogba in my monthly rewards so I could sell his normal gold card. I have 500K at the moment, and selling Pogba would get me more than 2/3s of the way to Ronaldo. It's so unlikely to get him though.

At least I hope to get one of two of the red cards that I can build a second team around. I burn a lot of coins on squad fitness cards. I think Suarez, Ibra, Pogba, Sanchez, Reus, Aguero, Lacazette, Nainggolan all have insanely good looking IFs in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finished the MM, got **** all apart from some MLS CB that sells for 8k.. made back what I put into it at least, but cleared out a few players from the leagues I've been hoarding for SBCs etc. Also off to my best start in WL, 7 wins and 5 losses. Not too bad at all...Pato+Ben Yedder up top are doing the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Got Smalling from the MM so basically broke even while getting a load of consumables

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Biggest player I put into the MM was Butland. Got him in the reward pack :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Best thing I ever did was sell ronaldo and bale I've tried loads of informs that I'd never of tried and I love mertens and icardi they work really well together and mertens is a superior version of messi with stamina.

Screenshot_20170107_104849.png

Made some tweaks from 442 I found gaps in midfield were too big and Salah and insigne were always tracking back so no use for wingback that were always forward so went 3412

Screenshot_20170107_104827.png

Then my prem team I switched it up to try Lukaku and inform vardy they haven't been fantastic so might get rid of them and go back with rashford but I got center back azpilucite or whatever his name is he seems very good.

Nearly forgot about Ericsson he is phenomenal he has bags of stamina and unreal longshots I love Him.

• Advertisement

I just sold TIF Icardi, he's an unreal finisher but he really annoyed me in that he would never get into the box for crosses, despite having 99 heading and 99 jumping.

I just sold TIF Icardi, he's an unreal finisher but he really annoyed me in that he would never get into the box for crosses, despite having 99 heading and 99 jumping.

Im terrible at crosses anyway so I donno but as you say he is unreal finisher of he gets ball with his back to goal he is able turn and finish it so well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

How is 86 Salah Jayo, he is the 1 player i want from seria a

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    How is 86 Salah Jayo, he is the 1 player i want from seria a

I find him pretty good he has decent stamina and I like his tracking back and dribbling he could do with a shooting chemstyle if you use him as a right forward. Insigne on the other side is similar but his crossing is alot better from deep I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Shame Salah is like 200k+ currently using Cuadrado. Would be nice to pack a TOTY. Could probably get Mertensand Salah then.

• Advertisement

Was using Icardi and Banega in this but he wasn't the best for the team, hoping this'll be better as the rest of the team is great. If my investments pay off I'll probably pick up IF Firmino.
    f5i4hzg.png

Edit: can't get the image working from phone

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wall to wall Musa this weekend. Christ, I can't stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Weekend league seems much harder today. Played 4 games and won 3, but they were all really close. I guess it's matching me up with similar level people now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

jayo26 wrote: »
    Nearly forgot about Ericsson he is phenomenal he has bags of stamina and unreal longshots I love Him.
    Got an IF Erikesrn as an investment last week. In 17 games as a CAM in a 433(4) he has 9 goals and 8 of them are probably long shots. A few times he has scored long shots with my thinking WTF, how the hell did he score that :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The downside of bronze packing...

5UgM12G.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,659 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Brace for Ahmed Musa today. In-Form coming!!

callaway92 wrote: »
    Brace for Ahmed Musa today. In-Form coming!!

FA Cup doesn't count, thank Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

5 games of WL today, 5 losses....started off so well yesterday! Gonna give FIFA a few hours break.

5 games of WL today, 5 losses....started off so well yesterday! Gonna give FIFA a few hours break.

Won my first 7 games in division 1 went on to draw one loose 2 of the next 3 games closest I came to winning division 1 in few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

For anyone that has loads of consumables, now is the time to sell. Nobody is opening packs because TOTY is due in a few days so they're going for much more than normal, especially with the weekend league. I just sold 70 out of 100 cards in the last cycle.

• Advertisement

Been having a poor WL and switching teams every few games it seems, settled on this for now so gonna give it a go for a couple games. Played mostly on Sunday last week so maybe that's the difference.

td8871426eb7c11ac5d42ba64d3598eed.png

From my best ever start to worst ever run. Won 9 out my first 10 to 18 wins from 30.

Fúck this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Been having a poor WL and switching teams every few games it seems, settled on this for now so gonna give it a go for a couple games. Played mostly on Sunday last week so maybe that's the difference.

td8871426eb7c11ac5d42ba64d3598eed.png

can almost guarentee all the goals you concede will be from the left already, kurzawa high att workrate and med def tolisso high on both, sanches not nearly as good as everyone seems to make out, and lacazette seems to need about 10 chances per game to score :D but seriously left side is gonna frustrate you.

edit: thiagos in form is a pretty decent card though if you can upgrade to him.

Haven't used Tolisso or Kurzawa. Laca has been great for me in the past, Renato I got in one of my first untradeable packs and have used him quite a bit, basically a Kante-lite. I've 150k to spare, gonna give it a few games, see what I like and if there's enough good in the team then I'll upgrade the bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/1051744

give that a try if it doesnt go well, can change left hand side easily enough if you dont like it.

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/1051789

im using that atm, only things that i hate about it are luke shaw an the keeper, thiago is pretty good upfront, so many assists and is really good around the box to pick out passes or using precision dribbling to hold up the ball waiting for runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Absolute distaster today. After having 16 wins 5 losses earlier, I now have 18 wins 11 losses. Need to win 7/11 to get gold 1. Such a shame after starting so well. Just needed to win 1 in every 2 to get elite from where I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Haven't played the wl for the mast month.

Finished today 12-5 (Losing the last two).

Musa's everywhere, and the time wasting is awful.

I'm mentally drained.

Won my first 4 games with the new team easily, barely a goal conceded.

Then I played this lad.

tmuy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Won my first 4 games with the new team easily, barely a goal conceded.

Then I played this lad.

And you lost by what score? :P

• Advertisement

And you lost by what score? :P

3-1, 2 from Musa 1 from Rashford:P

Anyway I've just lost on penalties to this bs, what more can I do?

Advertisement