Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

TOTW SBCs are back and so 83/84s are expensive. Did one of the guaranteed tradeable TOTW SBCs with a couple untradeable IFs I had.

8ff039b19d0084f04f3fd26e53d0860a.png

My luck this week has been stupid.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They TOTY forwards are in packs now :eek: They must have switched things round.

Going to churn out some Nation SBCs. Prices will nosedive with the pack openings...

9 of 18 Liga Nos done for an outlay of 10k so far. Not opened any of the packs yet. Three more teams "done" in terms of they don't require a full 11 of a team, just 3 or 5, so I'm leaving them till the end and I'll throw in some cheaper players to finish them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Had stockpiled 19 packs of various types, at pack 9 now at best so far is Isco....why did I bother??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I just did something very stupid :( just spent 900k on the 100k packs. Got a heap of sh**e.
    Best player was reus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Someone made an official WL TOTY...

yfwn2yr5yp8y.png

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

With all the lightning rounds today I picked up some IFs from this TOTW. Got fabregas for 70k, Kasper for 32k and Baines for 45k.

Also purchase Kluivert this morning for 670k. I hope he serves me well!

Thanks to that Lukaku pack this is my current team.

97bf7d08060b28523331693d619f7369.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Love Sanchez he is an unreal midfielder of he got an inform he would be insane

Yeah Renato's basically a cheap Kante. Actually just changed up the team a bit, had some extra coins so I got Marcelo at LB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Got back on the Fifa train two weeks ago after a couple of year hiatus. Have had decent pack luck, without really opening that many. IF Alli today from that 82+ SBC (untradeable unfortunately) and Yaya in a futmas pack.

Gonna do a few more of those sbc things while player values are tanking. Did the PSG one for around 18k, haven't opened the prime pack yet, and in the meantime, noticed a heap of Cavanis selling for dirt cheap. Managed to get a few for around 5k and put them to 7.5k to get an instant return off the auto buyers. Maybe only made 15k total but not bad for a few mins work. Wasn't long before the big dogs were in pricing him out of the market but heeaps still on there for the starting price of 1400. God bless mass pack openings and I wish I had more coins to invest this week. There's profit to be made.

Yeah Renato's basically a cheap Kante. Actually just changed up the team a bit, had some extra coins so I got Marcelo at LB.

I find him better then Kante. There is something weird about Sanchez but his stand up tackling is always spot on he is brilliant at breaking up play

Reus at striker. That is all.

Reus at striker. That is all.

Am I Missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got untradeable IF Kane from the SBC...planning on opening some packs this weekend + WL rewards. Here's hoping for that Suarez!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

My son packed IF Baines last night his first ever IF from a pack he was very happy until I packed IF Alli!!! Now i have three IF's. My best team ever from any fifa. I picked up some cheap Kanes yesterday and sold them on for a couple grand profit. Also picked up some cheap Draxlers. I did end up spending real money though on packs last night! With the EA access discount it wasnt too bad to drop a tenner each between me and the young fella. Oh and i packed a Payet as well.

Can someone explain how lightning rounds work and how do we know when they are on?

Stab*City wrote: »

Can someone explain how lightning rounds work and how do we know when they are on?

You don't really know when they are on but it's the start of the hour and they have maybe a limited number of packs like 10k and its first come first served.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Am I Missing something?

Got him in a pack so I'm playing him as striker :P
    Better then martial as striker

Got him in a pack so I'm playing him as striker :P
    Better then martial as striker

I got excited I thought there was an sbc to get a striker reus thanks haha.

Yeh he is very good as a striker but if you want to try an even better one inform depay is the business his dribbling is insane.

Packed a tradeable SIF Kane. Gonna use him. He's slow, but his heading and his long shots make up for it, especially when playing against PTB people...

• Advertisement

Going all in on the hopes of POTM Ibrahimovic. Nabbed a spare IF Memphis, IF Valencia, a few Mata's, a tonne of Carricks, and 25 discard IFs from the French League.

Banking on a United SBC and a French League SBC (hopefully not just a PSG one). Will either be very, very rich come the weekend, or absolutely broke....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Going all in on the hopes of POTM Ibrahimovic. Nabbed a spare IF Memphis, IF Valencia, a few Mata's, a tonne of Carricks, and 25 discard IFs from the French League.

Banking on a United SBC and a French League SBC (hopefully not just a PSG one). Will either be very, very rich come the weekend, or absolutely broke....

What do you mean by 25 discard If's?

What do you mean by 25 discard If's?

In form cards that I bought for 10-11,000 coins. If you quick sell them, you get about 10k coins back, meaning they are relatively risk free investments if you get them cheap. They also tend to double (and sometimes triple) in price if relevant SBCs come along that need them.

I got excited I thought there was an sbc to get a striker reus thanks haha.

Yeh he is very good as a striker but if you want to try an even better one inform depay is the business his dribbling is insane.

I had him for a while on the left wing. He was fast. Using his normal card does the same job :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    In form cards that I bought for 10-11,000 coins. If you quick sell them, you get about 10k coins back, meaning they are relatively risk free investments if you get them cheap. They also tend to double (and sometimes triple) in price if relevant SBCs come along that need them.

Good tip!! Thanks! Im sure im missing out on so much good info!

Good tip!! Thanks! Im sure im missing out on so much good info!

Anytime you don't understand anything dont be after aid to ask we all start somewhere.

Anytime you don't understand anything dont be after aid to ask we all start somewhere.

Thanks. Ive always gazed with jealously at other players teams and bank accounts. I always end up with a sh*t team and no money at the end of the season.

So this time ive decided to try make more of a go of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I have failed to win in my last 11 games, where is it all going wrong :o

Anyway I have taken advantage of the drop in Legend prices to grab a few. CAM Zola (327) / ST Lineker (317) and LW Futre (210 ) have all joined my squad. Looking to pick up a RW Freddy Ljungberg later to complete a legendary forward quartet.

If they don't do the business I'll just have to accept that I really am ****e :(

Berty44 wrote: »

Anyway I have taken advantage of the drop in Legend prices to grab a few. CAM Zola (327) / ST Lineker (317) and LW Futre (210 ) have all joined my squad. Looking to pick up a RW Freddy Ljungberg later to complete a legendary forward quartet.

If they don't do the business I'll just have to accept that I really am ****e :(

Id love a legend, what game mode do you play?

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »

Same thing as me pal were all just sh1t at the end of the day.

Advertisement