Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Think I might use up the stored phone credit i have for a €20 PSN card for some points next week. Here's hoping I get something decent from it :P not sure what starter squad I want to start with yet...might go BPL or even the Turkish league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Loving the challenges I've completed a good few of them now and got batshuyai and bailly in packs that's way better then having 100s of silver and bronze you never loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

jayo26 wrote: »
    Loving the challenges I've completed a good few of them now and got batshuyai and bailly in packs that's way better then having 100s of silver and bronze you never loose.

started them today, can see myself getting addicted to them........

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    started them today, can see myself getting addicted to them........

Yep same here. Have done the 4 hybrid league challenge and all the beginner ones and started the 10 different leagues100 chemistry it's kind of thing you can come back to halfway threw if you are waiting in car or something.

I don't think ill be doing the Liga nos or mos ones that's nearly 200 players each challenge.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is the companion app out for Apple products yet?

Haven't gone massively at the challenges yet but it's cause when I get to play, I want to play. Wish it was something you could do in the web app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Yeah I may keep him depending how many coins I have. I got a little into bin sniping last year so I made enough to make an ok team. I'll probably keep him because of that.

Best player by a mile I got playing FUT. Which in itself makes me never contemplate buying fifa points lol

Fifa points are ok if you don't go overboard but then it comes down to what you can afford.

A mate of mine counted up how much he spent on fifa points last year and it was over 2000 that's crazy money. I always Buy some at the start to get me started after a few weeks ya nearly always have enough to try any player apart from Ronaldo and messi.

That's crazy!

My 8 year old cousin is playing UT since fifa 15 and he gets psn card after psn card for fifa points and sometimes buying coins off then websites.

Eight years old....

That's crazy!

My 8 year old cousin is playing UT since fifa 15 and he gets psn card after psn card for fifa points and sometimes buying coins off then websites.

Eight years old....

I think it's lunacy to spend that much money on something that's redundant in few months.

My favourite part of fut is trading if I as buying coins every week it would take fun out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That's crazy!

Eight years old....

That's why these games should come with gambling warnings. It's mental that they can get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Is the companion app out for Apple products yet?

Haven't gone massively at the challenges yet but it's cause when I get to play, I want to play. Wish it was something you could do in the web app.

I got it couple days ago, if you can't find it on search just search for the 16 app, and go to developer apps and go into that list and you'll find the app for 17

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Play offline divisions to build up your coins, much easier to get some wins there

Unlock every coin boost you can get, you won't be long building up 20/30k to start building a decent all gold team

Cheers for this idea!! On 17k now :cool::cool:

• Advertisement

I got it couple days ago, if you can't find it on search just search for the 16 app, and go to developer apps and go into that list and you'll find the app for 17

I'm an idiot. Had my search to iPad only, and it's an iPhone game :rolleyes: Thanks.

....aaaand I'm not invited to Early Mobile Access :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    ....aaaand I'm not invited to Early Mobile Access :(

Are you sure you have the right app. You may be trying to log into fifa 17 mobile by sounds of it ;)

Any cheap gems ye have come across?

Odion Ighalo is doing well for me

Are you sure you have the right app. You may be trying to log into fifa 17 mobile by sounds of it ;)

Nope, was the right app. It's working now this morning though. No clue why it was rejecting me last night.

Signing players on loan FTW

Who needs chemistry haha.

Who needs chemistry haha.

I'll sort that once I get to 30k and get a BPL team. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

It's a shame you can't use those loan players for the squad building

It's a shame you can't use those loan players for the squad building

Yeah it is.

They're a great help when you're trying to climb the divisions though.

• Advertisement

Signing players on loan FTW

For the first while I'm literally going to use a BPL squad of loan players, while prices are initially at their highest, I'm only going to get the chance to play at weekends so I'm going to hold off buying anyone who's anyways expensive for a couple weeks

You can get this squad in FUT 17 all on loan, some of them are only a few games obviously but others last a good while, any french BPL centre back and its a full chem team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

How do I go about buying coins for the PS4 version? I have the companion app now if that helps.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    How do I go about buying coins for the PS4 version? I have the companion app now if that helps.

You have to wait until the game is released.

Trading ultra slow today. At a guess, the people who were playing Thursday and Friday are the same ones playing today, so the market will slow down a bit till the game comes out proper.

Going to try the IF method again this year, as well as trading other things. It was super slow last year, but I made way more in 15 than 16 using it. Already have picked up 4 IF Miliks and going to try and grab some more tomorrow, if other things start selling...

I don't get how the max buy now works these days.

Iheanacho for example is a 74 shiny silver rated player who can be put up with a buy now max of I think 50,000

I've had a shiny 74 silver since my free packs and I haven't seen the player up for sale once so must be rare enough but the max buy now I can put him up for is 10,000. (Sorry for not naming the player, I'm hoping to pick up more cards of him if anymore eventually go up for sale)

Why can I only put him up for a max buy now of 10,000?

Iheanacho for example is a 74 shiny silver rated player who can be put up with a buy now max of I think 50,000

I've had a shiny 74 silver since my free packs and I haven't seen the player up for sale once so must be rare enough but the max buy now I can put him up for is 10,000. (Sorry for not naming the player, I'm hoping to pick up more cards of him if anymore eventually go up for sale)

They put in max prices on players to stop players worth nothing being sold for lots of coins to facilitate coin buying, it's a lot harder to transfer coins now

Players worth more like Iheanacho will have higher max prices since that's their value, they get changed from time to time when players become cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Player value and price ranges.
    Iheanacho plays for city so he's guna be popular.
    Last year I got callum Wilson in my opening pack. He was silver and was going for 25k

Doyler92 wrote: »

You can't actually buy coins, well legitimately you can't, it's against EA's TOS and your account could get banned

You can buy fifa points to open packs or enter the draft, if you're going to buy points at any stage of the year now is the best time when prices are at their highest

Forgot to post this earlier, it should be a handy trading tip for those of you on PS4

If you check here on Futbin, you can see that most PS injury cards are near min, and that there's a decent price on a lot of the XBox ones

Since injuries are more frequent more people need injury cards, but nobody can play on PS4 yet so there's no demand for the injury cards yet

I've 15k of mine invested in various injury cards, and come closer to release I'd hoping to at least treble/quadruple that coinage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

When should one sell Thomas Muller and perhaps Gray from Burnley?

I'm thinking the first week the game is out but not sure.

Advertisement