Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I have 2 IF trippiers left, i may just sell up.

Or i could hold them for january POTM Alli

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Making a small profit on my Rasmus Elms and Seb Larssons at least.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Advice on this team?

I88p1Eb.jpg

Not really sure if it's viable or not; just wanted to throw in a load of IFs I've not used yet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

That IF Gomez cards looks ridiculously good for a very reasonable price. He's almost got the same stats as IF Giovinco, SIF Mertens, SBC Insgine and he's only 22K.

Your going to be relying a lot on the contact attack if you are playing 5 at the back, and I think you need at least one striker with at least 88 pace.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gomez is why I'm building the team; his stats look crazy for his price.

A hawk card on Icardi ups his pace to 90 (and his shot to 97 :P) so that might help that regard.

He's also got some great heading stats, so hoping Peres and Kurzawa would provide pace and width

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

If I came up against that tsc I'd call you every name under the sun :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I had 87 Icardi, didnt like him, found him worse than Higuin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads what the new qualification for weekend league is gold 3? I remember posting it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Seems like WL is still near unplayable on a Friday, not sure about anyone else but the game feels about 3 seconds behind to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Entire toty now available until 16/01 6pm.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lads what the new qualification for weekend league is gold 3? I remember posting it lol

Yep, Gold 3.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Yep, Gold 3.

Cheers pal job done so it's only 11 wins on pc :)

It would actually be hilarious if united signed lindleof over next few days the the Zlatan sbc would be fun.

Opened the elite monthly rewards. 5 weekends totally wasted. Not one player I was semi interested in using.

Then just to top it off, in the first game I play. My keeper tries to stop a ball going out for a corner, scoops it off my LBs crotch, and it bounces into an open goal at 2 MPH.

It would actually be hilarious if united signed lindleof over next few days the the Zlatan sbc would be fun.

I was thinking about that actually.... if it did happen I'd say they wouldn't add his transferred card until after the SBC is done.

I was thinking about that actually.... if it did happen I'd say they wouldn't add his transferred card until after the SBC is done.

Yeh unfortunately that's exactly what ea would do. But hey it won't happen ha

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Seems like WL is still near unplayable on a Friday, not sure about anyone else but the game feels about 3 seconds behind to me.
    Had the same issue. I was getting that speed up lag where the game stops for a second or two and goes turbo mode for the same amount of time afterwards. Had to quit two games because it was unbearable. I played a few games of Overwatch to check if it was my connection and they were lag free so I dunno.
    Opened the elite monthly rewards. 5 weekends totally wasted. Not one player I was semi interested in using.

Then just to top it off, in the first game I play. My keeper tries to stop a ball going out for a corner, scoops it off my LBs crotch, and it bounces into an open goal at 2 MPH.

Ouch, that sucks. Who did you get? I'm never going for elite again because either I've gotten worse or everyone's gotten better and it's far too much of a grind. Gold monthly is fine for me now, 16-17 wins a week is doable without shredding your nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Spent like €20 on packs, got **** all. Alonso was the highest and he was from weekend league pack :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

So the little fella begs me for 25 quid to buy some points cuz the ultimate packs went on sale. We finally gave in (this is after spending fivers and tenners all week between both his and my xboxs) so the little fella went up and opened the pack. He got TOTY alves and normal Douglas costa and a ton of other decent players like llanna and more. He was over the moon. Worth every penny to see his face and I got it all on video. So daddy says fu*k dat I'm going down doing the same. So I had a few points from during the week and with EA access I paid 16 quid or something to top up. Straight into the store. Bought the pack. Error. Bought it again. Error. Left the store went back in and the ultimate packs were gone!!! OMG nearly threw the controller threw the telly. Please tell me they will appear again?!?!?!

Stab*City wrote: »
    So the little fella begs me for 25 quid to buy some points cuz the ultimate packs went on sale. We finally gave in (this is after spending fivers and tenners all week between both his and my xboxs) so the little fella went up and opened the pack. He got TOTY alves and normal Douglas costa and a ton of other decent players like llanna and more. He was over the moon. Worth every penny to see his face and I got it all on video. So daddy says fu*k dat I'm going down doing the same. So I had a few points from during the week and with EA access I paid 16 quid or something to top up. Straight into the store. Bought the pack. Error. Bought it again. Error. Left the store went back in and the ultimate packs were gone!!! OMG nearly threw the controller threw the telly. Please tell me they will appear again?!?!?!

They will probably be in splash sales all over. The weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Stab*City wrote: »

If they're not here in 5 mins they'll be back again tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Lost 3 penalty shootouts in the weekend league already. Absolute joke. Record is 7-5. Stopped play now cause I seem to only be matching with elite level players.

Have about 250k to spend...don't know whether I want to build a squad around Dybala or to buy Griezmann. Anyone tried both?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ouch, that sucks. Who did you get? I'm never going for elite again because either I've gotten worse or everyone's gotten better and it's far too much of a grind. Gold monthly is fine for me now, 16-17 wins a week is doable without shredding your nerves.

Al Soma, Ruffier, Thiago (in fairness, he might be decent but I've zero interest and no Bundesliga players), Gayle, Fernandes (looks good, but he's in the Russian league) and the rest were 81s. It really wasn't worth the grind. I ended up with Elite 2, so I was hoping I'd have a bit better luck than with Elite 3.

I finished my 9th online season, went 7-0-1 in D2. I think I'm going to try focus on winning D1. I might restart FUT champs in February or March.

Have about 250k to spend...don't know whether I want to build a squad around Dybala or to buy Griezmann. Anyone tried both?

I didn't like either of them they are both crap on weak foot in my opinion.

Bojan was my best pull for completing the marquee matchups....

I didn't like either of them they are both crap on weak foot in my opinion.

Damn...any recommendations on what to spend the 250k on?

Also, anyone on Eir have slow speeds atm? Mine has gone terribly slow + 1k ping since about 8-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I have lost count of the amount of times I've packed Bojan. Every 4th or 5th pack, he shows up.

Damn...any recommendations on what to spend the 250k on?

Also, anyone on Eir have slow speeds atm? Mine has gone terribly slow + 1k ping since about 8-ish.

Im on pc so my prices are totally different but some of the strikers I've liked are Andre gray in form, memphis depay inform used as striker is lethal even tho he is very one footed he avoids using weaker foot easily my favourite player. Martial as striker.

If you have any decent amount to build a team id go Italian league and use a 85 mertens maybe I like mertens or 87 icardi with a hunter card could be good or that inform gomes from this week.

• Advertisement

Im on pc so my prices are totally different but some of the strikers I've liked are Andre gray in form, memphis depay inform used as striker is lethal even tho he is very one footed he avoids using weaker foot easily my favourite player. Martial as striker.

If you have any decent amount to build a team id go Italian league and use a 85 mertens maybe I like mertens or 87 icardi with a hunter card could be good or that inform gomes from this week.

Yeah, those Mertens cards start @ 330k on PS :P I was thinking of Dybala in a 4222 with Gomez at CAM and Martial on the other side at ST, cos I already use him ST.

Advertisement