Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

C2dips9WgAATWs4.jpg:orig

Nainggolan looks pretty outrageous. Every stat, except pace, is over 85.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Lord TSC wrote: »
    According to peeps on Reddit, the bronze pack method is working well today because the random bronzes are being used in the new SBCs. Just to those doing it. Check every price of every player ;)

Irish players from EFL Leagues 1 and 2 are raking in the coins for me. Pulled so many last week from the bronze packs that I've turned a tidy profit since last night. Welsh, Scottish and NI players are doing well too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Adam1100 wrote: »
    This Is the one I'm going to use for legendary. I have to do the loyalty glitch though. I think it cost between 15-20k.

Sickened I didn't do this earlier. After the update today, it changed to 81 rated! I built the team but didn't do the loyalty thing and it was definitely 82 when I did it.

Edit - app hasnt updated and still shows 82. Powering through loyalty glitch to get it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

To add to this (correct me if I'm wrong), players pulled from packs already have loyalty, right?

Yeh they do indeed sorry I ment players bought from transfer market.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

After doing the loyalty glitch for 10 games, realise I'm using the wrong player at RB :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭PáircLife

What is this loyalty glitch ye all speak of??

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

J. Marston wrote: »

Nainggolan looks pretty outrageous. Every stat, except pace, is over 85.

Arnautović looks like a beast of a card :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

blaa85 wrote: »
    Sickened I didn't do this earlier. After the update today, it changed to 81 rated! I built the team but didn't do the loyalty thing and it was definitely 82 when I did it.

Edit - app hasnt updated and still shows 82. Powering through loyalty glitch to get it done.

Ugh, it didn't work. "Failed to submit challenge" error on the app, even though it had the requirments. I had to throw in my Koke to bump it up to 82

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Lads do any of you have any issues with unresponsive gameplay?

I've been playing FUT since Fifa 15 and every year I have the same issue: Poor connection and terrible gameplay, always get the following when it's bad:

Players not making runs
    Players running over each other and falling
    Players not controlling a pass ( The outstretched leg animation )
    Players not passing/shooting when I press the relevant button.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are so many problems I don't know where to start!!

I'm using this team at the minute, and I'd be better off using bronze payers:

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/1226290

I just got relegated from Div 1. I couldn't even string two passes together. Big difference from yesterday ( When the gameplay was fine) when I won Div 2 with consecutive wins.

I have a 100mb line, and a wired connection to my ps4, but times it plays like I'm on dial up.

I'm lost for ideas, I just can't seem to get a fair crack at the game due to the input delay and lag.

Any ideas?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I use to have serious lag problems with fifa and only fifa for years but This is first year I haven't experienced it and coincidentally I have recently changed my Internet provider. Used to be with Eir and use to get disconnections and crap ping rates but Haven't had any problems this year with connection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Ugh, it didn't work. "Failed to submit challenge" error on the app, even though it had the requirments. I had to throw in my Koke to bump it up to 82

Exact same thing happened to me after doing the loyalty glitch. Had to stick Koke in my BPL team to get some games under his best.

Opened 4 of my 12 TOTW packs. Some Italian discard, Spanish GK, Marcos Alonso and Arnautovic. I think I broke even. Saving 8 for a better week.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

same is after happening to me, app says 82 ps4 says 81, its really screwed me up spent ages putting together a team for the legendary doing all the loyalty thing and everything, cant find a way round it

Yup, EA fixed the ratings formula so all previous ones no longer work.

I have a working squad for the world class and legendary ones with the new formula, if you guys want it. Not sure if it's expensive as I have a few of the players in my club, but it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Just need to put bellarabi in for Herrmann and Il have all the sbcs done, thanks for the offer though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Jeez, lots of people on reddit are saying that since the patch, if your opponent rage quits then you get disconnected from the EA server and get the loss. Lots of videos & gifs that seem to show it happening. If it's true, there's no point playing online until they fix it. Anybody had it happen to them?

Edit: Looks like it's true. That's pretty fundamental! Do they not test anything before releasing it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5os6i2/regarding_the_new_disconnection_glitch/

jayo26 wrote: »
    I use to have serious lag problems with fifa and only fifa for years but This is first year I haven't experienced it and coincidentally I have recently changed my Internet provider. Used to be with Eir and use to get disconnections and crap ping rates but Haven't had any problems this year with connection.

Thats who I'm with Jayo. Might switch and see if it helps.

Thats who I'm with Jayo. Might switch and see if it helps.

What you could do is if you have a half decent phone that supports WiFi hotspot connect your console to it and give it a good d for a few sessions. Playing online uses very little data.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

My initial impressions of the patch are that it is good. No trying 20 times to get a game as a Founder, unless 5 bars don't play, those 2 alone are a great start. Easier to score goals I think, maybe it forces players to actually defend as opposed to using the AI.

Berty44 wrote: »
    My initial impressions of the patch are that it is good. No trying 20 times to get a game as a Founder, unless 5 bars don't play, those 2 alone are a great start. Easier to score goals I think, maybe it forces players to actually defend as opposed to using the AI.

The patch on pc still has only 3 bars and club details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I've installed the patch on PS4 and still have 3 bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

J. Marston wrote: »
    I've installed the patch on PS4 and still have 3 bars.

On XBox One there are definitely 5 bars on the first team matchup screen, weird !

jayo26 wrote:
    What you could do is if you have a half decent phone that supports WiFi hotspot connect your console to it and give it a good d for a few sessions. Playing online uses very little data.

Will give it a try at the weekend and see how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

I bought a TOTW Harry Kane yesterday just after he was available for 160,000. Overnight he's gone up to 220,000. Do you guys reckon that'll go up more or is that as high as it goes? I'm not really into the trading side of things so I appreciate the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

According to peeps on Reddit, the bronze pack method is working well today because the random bronzes are being used in the new SBCs. Just to those doing it. Check every price of every player ;)

This has been a goldmine for me - I had been keeping bronze EFL 1, 2 and 3 players in case there was an FA Cup MM or something like that - I'm finding that English CAMs were going for up to 1k - very happy bunny

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

v3ttel wrote: »
    Jeez, lots of people on reddit are saying that since the patch, if your opponent rage quits then you get disconnected from the EA server and get the loss. Lots of videos & gifs that seem to show it happening. If it's true, there's no point playing online until they fix it. Anybody had it happen to them?

Edit: Looks like it's true. That's pretty fundamental! Do they not test anything before releasing it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5os6i2/regarding_the_new_disconnection_glitch/

This happened to me last night. Absolute bollocks.

Hoping that disconnection glitch is fixed before weekend league, otherwise what's the point in even playing..

Mongo wrote: »
    I bought a TOTW Harry Kane yesterday just after he was available for 160,000. Overnight he's gone up to 220,000. Do you guys reckon that'll go up more or is that as high as it goes? I'm not really into the trading side of things so I appreciate the help.
    I'd sell. Only reason he's that high is because WL rewards haven't been released yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Adam1100 wrote: »
    I'd sell. Only reason he's that high is because WL rewards haven't been released yet.

Thanks. Might keep him though. Played a few games and he's pretty handy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

jayo26 wrote: »
    The patch on pc still has only 3 bars and club details.

In seasons thats the case but in FUT Champions it's different.

I've had the disconnect glitch happen to me 3 times now in Division 1 on PS4. One game in which I was winning 4-0, absolute joke. 2 last night in which I was unbeaten in the season and it cost me the title and now another one just now. I'm not playing again until it's resolved because it's a joke. Not only are you getting the loss but your DNF modifier is going down and making you lose match coins as a result.

I can only imagine they are working overtime on this to try and get it resolved and thats the reason why rewards haven't come out as of yet.

Advertisement