Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Only learned today that you can alter your run up during penalties. Hold L2 and you slowly jog up to it, hold R2 and you sprint at it.

You can switch between the two during the run up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

In seasons thats the case but in FUT Champions it's different.

I've had the disconnect glitch happen to me 3 times now in Division 1 on PS4. One game in which I was winning 4-0, absolute joke. 2 last night in which I was unbeaten in the season and it cost me the title and now another one just now. I'm not playing again until it's resolved because it's a joke. Not only are you getting the loss but your DNF modifier is going down and making you lose match coins as a result.

I can only imagine they are working overtime on this to try and get it resolved and thats the reason why rewards haven't come out as of yet.

It's a complete disaster on their part. How can the weekend league go ahead with this glitch?

As I was typing this I've gone into fut champions and look what it says...

Edit: I got that image from twitter I'm not an elite 3 player unfortunately haha.

EA, the Fawlty Towers of gaming....

Fifa Tech guy: "Good news and bad news."

Fifa developer: "What's the good news?"

Tech guy: "We fixed that annoying kit glitch."

Developer: "Okay, what's the bad news?"

Tech guy: "The game is now completely broken."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

So they no fut champions this weekend?

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/822142699629412354

Edit: even the tech support page is broke........ Typical ea haha I think I'm nearing the end of the line for this year's ultimate team the fun is going out of it bit by bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

What a mess, they've 4 days between WLs and they can't resolve an issue in that time, so they just cancel the whole event. Only qualified for it last night and the indicator that I have is gone now, so I guess I'll have to qualify for the next one again.

• Advertisement

Yep, cancelled.

Monthly reward requirements have been reduced. People aiming for Elite have apparently been screwed by this as they'll need more wins than average. Works out well for people going for Gold though, I only need a handful of wins to get it.

IMG_20170119_181133.jpg

J. Marston wrote: »
    Yep, cancelled.

Monthly reward requirements have been reduced. People aiming for Elite have apparently been screwed by this as they'll need more wins than average. Works out well for people going for Gold though, I only need a handful of wins to get it.

I think it's going to be adjusted accordingly by looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

jayo26 wrote: »
    So they no fut champions this weekend?

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/822142699629412354

Edit: even the tech support page is broke........ Typical ea haha I think I'm nearing the end of the line for this year's ultimate team the fun is going out of it bit by bit.

I won't know what to do with myself with all the free time. It won't be the same without the feeling of dread while hanging on to a one goal lead for 3 days. Or the ultimate low when Buffon cant throw the ball past the first attacker.

It's like having no homework for the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

A 2nd disconnection from my opponent results as a loss for me.

What's even more killing is that if I had rightfully got the 6 points from those games,
    I'd have the division title won. As it stands, I can no longer win the title and can only hope for promotion.

I hate EA.

As an apology EA will probably release special expensive packs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Some people seem to think that they might release one of the new League SBCs in a bid to give people something to do this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

EA, the Fawlty Towers of gaming....

Fifa Tech guy: "Good news and bad news."

Fifa developer: "What's the good news?"

Tech guy: "We fixed that annoying kit glitch."

Developer: "Okay, what's the bad news?"

Tech guy: "The game is now completely broken."

jdhVC.png

Are they gonna put off giving out the weekend league awards now until next week?

Are they gonna put off giving out the weekend league awards now until next week?

They're out now.

I got the square root of fúck all in mine. Gotze and Bellarbi.

Think I've just had that glitch done to me, 3-0 and suddenly I disconnect from the servers and get a loss, immediately reconnect to the servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Any idea how many wins for monthly gold now? Or are they going to adjust them

IF Bonaventure (sp?) is one of my favorite midfielders this year. Such a great presence, both offensively and defensively. Can score rockets as well. Love seeing the ball drop to his feet just outside the box :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    IF Bonaventure (sp?) is one of my favorite midfielders this year. Such a great presence, both offensively and defensively. Can score rockets as well. Love seeing the ball drop to his feet just outside the box :pac:

Yep have him in my Italian team super stamina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Have had great experiences with your IF recommendations before lads, where do you play Bonaventura, as a CM or CAM?

Berty44 wrote: »
    Have had great experiences with your IF recommendations before lads, where do you play Bonaventura, as a CM or CAM?

I play him as a left cm in 4321 formation and instructions set to get forward and in the box.

I play him as a left cm in 4321 formation and instructions set to get forward and in the box.

Very similar, I've been using him in a 4-3-3 though.

TIF Icardi is also really good. He's 15 goals in 20 for me, but he's the first player I've used that's actually felt both strong AND fast. A real tank of a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Was going to buy IF Mane today, but he's extinct on PS4 :( also rumours that there's gonna be a new league SBC tonight. Argentinian league is one I see mentioned often,

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Surely one of the big leagues will be next, they will have to have them all done before tots because there is no point after that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Was going to buy IF Mane today, but he's extinct on PS4 :( also rumours that there's gonna be a new league SBC tonight. Argentinian league is one I see mentioned often,

Mostly by me :D

Has the glitch been fixed or is it still unplayable?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Has the glitch been fixed or is it still unplayable?

Was considering a return to online play but I'm holding off till this is fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

The top scorer in the Argentinian league for 2016 is a silver with 38 pace.

Here's an image I found and it features players that may be in demand when their respective SBCs come out. A lot of them the price fixers have got to but you can still get some for near minimum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Any idea how many wins for monthly gold now? Or are they going to adjust them

Think it's 50. I need 7 wins next weekend to get gold monthly so should be doable :)

Advertisement