Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

New Marquee Matchups.

Marquee Matchups (Group rewards: x1 Gold Premium + 1,000 coins)
    Villarreal Vs Valencia (Reward: x1 Premium Gold Jumbo)
    Min 1 Player from Villarreal CF
    Min 1 Player from Valencia CF
    Exactly 11 Players from LaLiga Santander
    Min 3 Players: Rare
    Min Team Rating: 79
    Min Team Chemistry: 90

Tigres UANL Vs America (Rewards: x1 Silver Players Pack)
    Min 1 Player from Tigres + America
    Exactly 11 Players from Liga Bancomer MX
    Min Clubs in Squad: 7
    Min Team Chemistry: 85

V. Guimaraes Vs SC Braga (Rewards: x1 Premium Gold Pack)
    Min 1 Player from V. Guimaraes + SC Braga
    Exactly 11 Players from Portugal
    Min 8 Players: Gold
    Min Team Chemistry: 85

Egypt Vs Ghana (Rewards: x1 All Players Pack)
    Min 1 Player from Egypt + Ghana
    Max 3 Players from the same league
    Min 4 Players: Rare
    Min Team Chemistry: 80

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Think it's 50. I need 7 wins next weekend to get gold monthly so should be doable :)

I need 26....think I should've finished the other 20 odd games last week :pac:

Selling up my Italian team. Had fun but wasn't getting me out of Div 4.

My team is worth 30k more than it was when I bought it last week :D

EDIT: Anyone experience with IF Grameiro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Selling up my Italian team. Had fun but wasn't getting me out of Div 4.

My team is worth 30k more than it was when I bought it last week :D

EDIT: Anyone experience with IF Grameiro?

Prices have rose unreal since end of toty. I bought my Italian team before toty and mertens gone from 450k up to 690k.

If I don't like weekend league next week im gonna sell up both my teams wort about 4million I think and go back to it in few months when tots come out.

Seasons mode is just getting so repetitive I've no chance of winning division 1 holding it or getting back promoted to division 1 is like my championship win.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Division 1 is infuriating. I like to play divisions to get away from the stress of fut champs but every game is just as bad if not worse. Looking forward to getting relegated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yep, I'm in an endless loop of getting thrashed and relegated from Division 1 and getting promoted almost every time out of Division 2.

Frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finished my marquee matchups, only cost me 900 coins for a Valencia GK to complete everything. The rest had in my club...first 2 packs (all players + 7.5k) I get MOTM Fajr and IF Asenjo. Not bad for 900 coins spent :D

jayo26 wrote: »
    Prices have rose unreal since end of toty. I bought my Italian team before toty and mertens gone from 450k up to 690k.

If I don't like weekend league next week im gonna sell up both my teams wort about 4million I think and go back to it in few months when tots come out.

Seasons mode is just getting so repetitive I've no chance of winning division 1 holding it or getting back promoted to division 1 is like my championship win.

You reckon prices will drop again?

Just noticed IF Mkhitaryan was worth 100k more than I paid for him and am tempted to sell him. Got to the stage of I want to play United, I play seasons where I can get Pogba and Ibra too....

I think though, similar boat, am going to sell up and leave it for a few weeks, see what's happening when I get back...

You reckon prices will drop again?

Just noticed IF Mkhitaryan was worth 100k more than I paid for him and am tempted to sell him. Got to the stage of I want to play United, I play seasons where I can get Pogba and Ibra too....

I think though, similar boat, am going to sell up and leave it for a few weeks, see what's happening when I get back...

Its so hard to tell what's gonna happen this year the prices should not be this high considering its nearly halfway threw its game cycle but the bloody sbc are going to make sure they won't drop.

I actually hate the sbc now.

Actually, **** it.
    I'm selling up. But then I'm going to see what all the "Five at the back, lump it to Musa" stuff is about. I'm going to the darkside for a few games :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hey lads do ye reckon Aguero is worth 350k? I had 500k set aside for Ibra but i doubt he will ever come back to that price.

If he is worth 350 then i have 150 to get a partner for him from the prem. Any opinions?

My heart is telling me to get prem players for the SBC Kane to be his partner.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Hey lads do ye reckon Aguero is worth 350k? I had 500k set aside for Ibra but i doubt he will ever come back to that price.

If he is worth 350 then i have 150 to get a partner for him from the prem. Any opinions?

My heart is telling me to get prem players for the SBC Kane to be his partner.

I dont like Aguero never have but he always seems to destroy me. You could try inform memphis with inform gray? Seriously strong and fast both of them.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I dont like Aguero never have but he always seems to destroy me. You could try inform memphis with inform gray? Seriously strong and fast both of them.

Packed IF Gray and didnt like him but that was when using a different formation.

Might try him again. Not a fan of playing LF is ST but i have Martial at the moment trying it out.

Packed IF Gray and didnt like him but that was when using a different formation.

Might try him again. Not a fan of playing LF is ST but i have Martial at the moment trying it out.

Love memphis his dribbling and finishing is insane if he gets another inform in French league I'll be building a squad around him straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Prices always drop around TOTY and then rise in the week afterwards before gradually falling slowly.....usually !

I bought 4 Legends just before TOTY, sold 3 of them in the last few days for over 100k profit.

I got an IF Icardi based on your advices above. He has better stats than Higuian so I sold him. Needless to say Icardi scored 6 mins into his debut what proved to be the winning goal as my opponent quit early in the 2nd half as he cut him down on the way though and was going to get a red.

I have gone back to 433(4) on the basis that I have been coming up against a lot of high pressure since the update and find it easier to get out of my own half by pinging it up the wing rather than trying to work it though the middle with the 4312.

Interested to hear a report back from Lord on his venture to the "dark side"!!!

Went pretty badly :pac:

Not sure the weekend is a great time to do it, since all the weekend leaguers are on. But most games, either the other guy would...

1. Also park the bus, resulting in 0-0 games.
    2. Be playing on massively high pressure, which I suck against.

Held Div 4 and giving up on that venture. It's so boring :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Bronze methoded (if that's a word?) my way up to an IF Badelj last night - I'll never use him and he's untradeable but he'll come in handy for future SBC's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I bought agureo a few months back sold him after 10 games found him useless for me. I would suggest martial but you have him already. Jayos suggestion for if depay is a good one. I had him at lw in my squad and he was a beast. If your feeling adventurous. You could buy reus and play him as striker 25 goals in 17 games for me. He's so fast and finishing is class.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Assume there will be a Rooney record breaker SBC? Would love that card but it'll be extremely expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

J. Marston wrote: »
    Assume there will be a Rooney record breaker SBC? Would love that card but it'll be extremely expensive.

They could just put it in packs to get more money. I hope not. I thought it would come out at 6 but guess not.

• Advertisement

Adam1100 wrote: »
    They could just put it in packs to get more money. I hope not. I thought it would come out at 6 but guess not.

They will definitely do something for it if it's not. In tonight at midnight it will be in totw on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Has this quitting glitch been patched yet folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Liamalone wrote: »
    Has this quitting glitch been patched yet folks?

Don't think so, haven't had any more updates since the "one that f*cked PS4 players"

Going to sit down and try and get the Spanish and PL clubs covered today, in case of SBCs. Mainly ignoring big clubs and just going after the small, primarily silver, ones.

There's some belief that Suarez could be the Spanish reward, as they are doing last seasons top scorers. And that would be awesome. But there's also a belief that if they gave away that good a card, they might force a "Barca must use Suarez" rule into it, to up it's price :/

Anyone have lag problems on xbox. My connection is fine but games are lagging.

Also i had DDG in goals, worst GK i have had. Couldnt make a save to save his life. Ball kept on just bouncing off him.

Going to sit down and try and get the Spanish and PL clubs covered today, in case of SBCs. Mainly ignoring big clubs and just going after the small, primarily silver, ones.

There's some belief that Suarez could be the Spanish reward, as they are doing last seasons top scorers. And that would be awesome. But there's also a belief that if they gave away that good a card, they might force a "Barca must use Suarez" rule into it, to up it's price :/

I did Spanish league few weeks ago even the big clubs are pretty doable apart from the obvious players which hopefully we won't need. I might do the Italian clubs later im not gonna bother with the premier league clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I have slowly done the BPL over the last couple of weeks and they were not as difficult as I thought they could be. As usual any player costing over 1k I have not bothered about until I need thy but I have my usual 19/20 players per club apart from the big clubs. Really would like an SBC BPL Striker.

I need advice again, this time on a striker. If Icardi has been amazing scoring well and particularly getting goals for I feel few other strikers would be scoring for me.

I alternate between my BPL and Italian teams.

Since the patch I have moved to play a high pressure game, this time with far more success as I think I now have the correct combo of tactics and instructions. Back to playing the 433(4), as I like being able to get out of defence quickly using the wingers.

My problem is a BPL Striker. I have been using Lukaku but his goals per game ration is pathetic compared to Icardi or Aspas. I was playing LW/ST/RW Martial/Lukaku/Mane up top. I have just switched to Depay/Martial/Mane so probably early to make a judgement on that. All players are the normal versions. I previously had IF Depay but had none of the success that the rest of have had and I do have an IF Eriksen for free kicks at which he is amazing. Maybe thinking of getting another legend striker but Lineker previously was not up to much. So advice lads on a BPL Striker. Coins are not an issue !

Berty44 wrote: »
    So advice lads on a BPL Striker. Coins are not an issue !

Have you tried benteke he's a tank for Me
    Also two of The lads I know are using if Defoe he seems to be really good

Have you tried benteke he's a tank for Me
    Also two of The lads I know are using if Defoe he seems to be really good

Not tried IF Defoe yet, but the few times I've played against him, he's torn me apart :(

• Advertisement

Not tried IF Defoe yet, but the few times I've played against him, he's torn me apart :(

His dribbling seems to be ridiculous at times against me

Advertisement