Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hey lads would it be a good idea if we posted a screen shot of our challenge teams as we submit them to help others or give ideas? I'm gonna have a look at the hybrid league and nations chalenges but I've a feeling I could be putting a bit of time into building them but may be cool to have ideas or give ideas to others.

Why did I download the UT app for my phone!

Getting nothing done in work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hey lads would it be a good idea if we posted a screen shot of our challenge teams as we submit them to help others or give ideas? I'm gonna have a look at the hybrid league and nations chalenges but I've a feeling I could be putting a bit of time into building them but may be cool to have ideas or give ideas to others.
    Good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Any good FUT forums where people share best players to mass buy?

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Any good FUT forums where people share best players to mass buy?

I don't believe in that pal problem been that when people share a player that said player is not tradeable anymore be cause everyone tries to buy them.

In my opinion the best and only way to trade on fut is to study the market and see what price a player is selling for and then stalk that player see if you can buy him cheap by snapping up cheap versions.

One good method is a silver player for a big club or a silver player with 5 star skills or some other standout feature like pace or strength. Or a defender with high pace and over 80s strenght and defense stats.

In a nutshell there is no easy peasy way to trade it takes getting used to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Jayo talks the truth !

Berty44 wrote: »
    Jayo talks the truth !

Probably talk **** most of the time haha. Few of us have different ways of trading here and we're mostly successful.

Tsc trades informs he does well I trade nothing but consumables I do well and few the others buy and sell players and they do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Not me anyway, only been at it a little while but I seem to be utterly hopeless at trading lol. Have a few injury cards stocked up on though so hopefully I can turn a profit on those by Saturday.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

There's threads on the offical Fifa forums, but as Jayo said, the second anyone on there goes "X Player is selling well for me", then thats the death knell, since it becomes impossible to restock at a decent price.

I mentioned Carrick a lot on Thursday and he made me a solid 30k or so over the last few days, but he's slowed down drastically now. Everything has on Xbox. But I'm hoping it will go into full swing once the game launches fully.

Have five IF Malik's sitting in my TP as well, to start my IF trading this year. :D

Just hoped to get some tips to gather coins for a starting team. Ultimate team without either spending money or being good at trading isnt fun. It's why I never last and end up playing normal seasons.

• Advertisement

Just hoped to get some tips to gather coins for a starting team. Ultimate team without either spending money or being good at trading isnt fun. It's why I never last and end up playing normal seasons.

Hope you don't think I was been abrupt pal the only tips I could give are the ones I said to look out for but there is really not one player that is a certain banker. A player selling well today could be slow tomorrow.

Hope you don't think I was been abrupt pal the only tips I could give are the ones I said to look out for but there is really not one player that is a certain banker. A player selling well today could be slow tomorrow.

No I get you man. And I get that when the good tips are put online they become crap.

I tried with a few players so far and failed so far lol.

I rememeber you last season at the start raking the coins in so I'd trust your words 100%

No I get you man. And I get that when the good tips are put online they become crap.

I tried with a few players so far and failed so far lol.

I rememeber you last season at the start raking the coins in so I'd trust your words 100%

Dont give up on a player yet or judge because so far the transfer market is only a fraction of what it will be the weekend. I think at the moment on pc there is only 50k items listed but that will be at least 500k on Friday if not more. The demand for players should definitely be greater.

Yeah, the market is dead right now. I made bank on Thursday and Friday, but the weekend and yesterday were ****ing dismal. I wouldn't be giving up on trading based on this weekend. As said, it will pick up now the game is out. I've already moved more this morning than I did the last two days combined...

Edit. Bugger, it's not out here till Thursday? Ah well, Americans have it now so the market should still pick up...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, the market is dead right now. I made bank on Thursday and Friday, but the weekend and yesterday were ****ing dismal. I wouldn't be giving up on trading based on this weekend. As said, it will pick up now the game is out. I've already moved more this morning than I did the last two days combined...

Edit. Bugger, it's not out here till Thursday? Ah well, Americans have it now so the market should still pick up...

It's telling me ill have it unlocked on the 28th but I won't hold my breath. I'm happy to wait and have a good blast off it the weekend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Can I pre-download it if I order ??

Regarding trading I thought fitness cards were the way to go :( Now I know why I never get Ronaldo or Messi

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Kal El wrote: »
    Can I pre-download it if I order ??

AFAIK yes, the normal pre load time should be some time this evening

That's what I'm doing myself so here's hoping, ~40GB will take a while

Regarding trading I thought fitness cards were the way to go :( Now I know why I never get Ronaldo or Messi

I told people on PS4 anyway about the injury cards a few days back, prices are well up now and I'll be making 4 times what I bought

Well they were the way to go last year anyway that's how I got Ronaldo and messi :)

• Advertisement

Dont give up on a player yet or judge because so far the transfer market is only a fraction of what it will be the weekend. I think at the moment on pc there is only 50k items listed but that will be at least 500k on Friday if not more. The demand for players should definitely be greater.

I'm woeful at trading myself but would I not be right in thinking that prices will go down a bit once the game is released because there will be more cards in circulation?

I bought a good few of a certain card but not sure whether to sell for the price he's going for at the moment (basically getting my money back) because I'm worried that prices will drop?

I'm woeful at trading myself but would I not be right in thinking that prices will go down a bit once the game is released because there will be more cards in circulation?

I bought a good few of a certain card but not sure whether to sell for the price he's going for at the moment (basically getting my money back) because I'm worried that prices will drop?

And when the game comes out there will also be more demand for the player(s), more than the amount of packs opened because not everyone opens packs

Prices of most items and players will rise upon release, demand pushes the prices up, nobody really wants them atm as nobody can really use them until full release

Some players though will be touted as "good investments" on places like reddit, the official fifa forums, and I wouldn't be surprised if players like those "recommended" had their price fall

Depending on how many of the card you have, a drop in price should mean little more than being able to restock easier.

I've got 20 Carricks, 5 IF Miliks, 15 Torres and a **** tonne of fitness cards. I have that many of most of them that even if the price drops, it won't affect the price I'm selling at. The basic philosophy of most of the best trading methods is that you have as many as possible to dominate the market, and thus price drops don't affect you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

After watching a few Youtube vids and I see if you complete the Journey, you get a Alex Hunter card for use in Ultimate Team

The Journey/FUT Spoiler
    :P

After watching a few Youtube vids and I see if you complete the Journey, you get a Alex Hunter card for use in Ultimate Team

The Journey/FUT Spoiler
    :P
    I don't know if everyone gets the same one, but damn it looks crap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

For those that haven't bought FIFA 17 yet, SuperValu will be selling it for €50 in select stores on release day.

Screenshot_20160927_221515.png
    First team all good to go for Thursday I have the guts of a weaker bpl team to use as a reserve or I might stick with my Brazilians.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Thinking bout team of the week 2moro and have to say it looks like James milner could get an inform two goals and would be a lb card don't know will I try pick up some as low as I can 2morro evening and hope it will rise the week end I know Liverpool fans will be after it

I only have it on weekends, during the week I only trade using the app when Im on the bicycles in gym, thats probably why i didnt get them aswell :(

• Advertisement

Players getting injured and needing to be subbed off in online games...hmmmm... This could be annoying if you're out of subs at the time.

Advertisement