Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

How many wins is it now to automatically qualify for the following week of the weekend league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

How many wins is it now to automatically qualify for the following week of the weekend league

Its gold 3 im not sure on console I think it's 18 but it's 11 wins on pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Its gold 3 im not sure on console I think it's 18 but it's 11 wins on pc.

ooh, is it really 11 on PC?! It's 18 on console. Usually don't have time to get 18 wins at weekends, so I average about 12-15 wins. 11 on PC would be perfect for me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Thinking about POTM for Jan, will next weeks games be factored in with some being in JAN and some FEB if not im thinking we could be looking at DELLE ALLI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

seamie78 wrote: »
    Thinking about POTM for Jan, will next weeks games be factored in with some being in JAN and some FEB if not im thinking we could be looking at DELLE ALLI

Good call!

So that would be something based around
    MK Dons / EFL 2 (the easy one!)
    Spurs (maybe 11 players from Spurs with 1 IF?)
    England (11 English players)

What would the other one be I wonder.

• Advertisement

Good call!

So that would be something based around
    MK Dons / EFL 2 (the easy one!)
    Spurs (maybe 11 players from Spurs with 1 IF?)
    England (11 English players)

What would the other one be I wonder.

I was thinking he will be 85/86 max so not as dear as previous 2

MK DONS XI
    SPURS XI - min rating 82/83 have to use players such as lloris, maybe an IF but spurs ones are very expensive
    England XI with 2-3 ifs
    possibly some hybrid efl2/prem

But you know EA it could be something completely unexpected

just went looking at mk dons there prices already up to 900 per player

ooh, is it really 11 on PC?! It's 18 on console. Usually don't have time to get 18 wins at weekends, so I average about 12-15 wins. 11 on PC would be perfect for me :P

Yeh but we only have 25 games on pc but saying that it's alot easier to fit them in im off most Fridays so I spend a good portion of the day getting the weekend league at least half finished.

just went looking at mk dons there prices already up to 900 per player

Not on the Xbox they aren't (yet)

Time for Max to do a bit of speculating!

I see there is 1 IF MkDons player......that throws a spanner in my plans but also makes me think that is exactly what WA would like

Never mind your sbc and potm the big money week after next will be the first batch of player upgrades loads money to be made there. I'm hoping that few of my informs will get them Ali will probably be in for a shout and Coleman.

Any of ye follow the players in career mode to see who has been getting upgraded

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Never mind your sbc and potm the big money week after next will be the first batch of player upgrades loads money to be made there. I'm hoping that few of my informs will get them Ali will probably be in for a shout and Coleman.

Any of ye follow the players in career mode to see who has been getting upgraded

Tell me more....Will existing IF's get an automatic upgrade? As i understand it the regular Gold wont?

Tell me more....Will existing IF's get an automatic upgrade? As i understand it the regular Gold wont?

Depends if a players regular gold is 84 and his inform is 86 and he gets an upgrade to 85 then his informs won't move but if he gets an upgrade to 86 his informs will move up 1. That make sense?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Also, to add, if you have a gold version of a card already, that one WONT get upgraded; you'll have to pack or buy it separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

I was thinking he will be 85/86 max so not as dear as previous 2

MK DONS XI
    SPURS XI - min rating 82/83 have to use players such as lloris, maybe an IF but spurs ones are very expensive
    England XI with 2-3 ifs
    possibly some hybrid efl2/prem

But you know EA it could be something completely unexpected

EA tend not to get you to submit a whole team of the players club, they haven't asked that since Sterling. They do always require a full team of the players country. Players like Kane and Terry could be a good shout.

They upped the price ranges on Toulouse defenders again :( Some of them going for 20k.

Finished the League NOS SBC though. Not sure if I'll use Jonas but always nice to have a blue card as an option, and I'd easily see myself doing a Brazilian team up some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Next week's WL requirements is all Premier League. Starting eleven and bench. Expect PL prices to go through the roof.

Thank God it isn't this week's one because I have no intention of buying another PL team or 40 squad fitness cards.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Next week's WL requirements is all Premier League. Starting eleven and bench. Expect PL prices to go through the roof.

Thank God it isn't this week's one because I have no intention of buying another PL team or 40 squad fitness cards.

It's when I read posts like this I realise I haven't a Scooby Doo what I'm doing :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

How very inventive of EA to have a requirement that doesn't effect 80% of the playerbase and punishes the rest for trying something different.

Can't imagine we'll ever see a "No BPL players" requirement.

J. Marston wrote: »

That reminds me, time to buy 100k worth of fitness cards to sell :pac:

This weeks requirements was French plus Italian in fairness it does get mixed up a bit

• Advertisement

Lads do ye have to put out certain teams in the weekend league on the console? Or are ye talking about qualifications?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Not requirements, the actual WL next weekend is Prem only.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

EA removed the requirements for the following weekend league. Don't know why. But thankfully all I had bought was 2 Marcos Alonso IFs which I still made money on. I was going to buy a bunch of martials as he was surely going to go up.

I picked up that MOTM Salah for 440k. Seems quite expensive but he will fit nicely into my Serie A team, and being the best RW in his league I think he'll only go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I just packed another Higuain in 7.5k pack. The last one was just a day or two before his totw card.

Llorente if was in the same pack this time :)

Nice :)

What are the odds ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Did as much weekend league as I could this morning as I'm away for the weekend.
    Finished 13-9, few unlucky games, but a relatively reasonable reflection.

First time I've done all the weekend leagues in a month, I needed 23 wins for monthly elite. And I've just 18 games left to get 10 wins that I can't play :(
    It's killing me!

Getting to use Hero Rooney in draft.

Wow. What a card. 6 goals in two games from CAM. He's amazing.

Free Ultimate Pack just released.

30 gold, only rare players.

Untradeable.

You get different free stuff depending how much you've played. As per the press release.

The more days you logged in to FUT on your console, PC, Web App and EA SPORTS™ FIFA Companion App the higher your reward! The reward(s) for each tier are as follows:
    Session Days 1-6: Lunar New Year Kit
    Session Days 7-30: Lunar New Year Kit + Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
    Session Days 31-70: Lunar New Year Kit + Mega Pack
    Session Days 71-110: Lunar New Year Kit + Rare Mega Pack
    Session Days 111+: Lunar New Year Kit + Ultimate Pack

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You get different free stuff depending how much you've played. As per the press release.

The more days you logged in to FUT on your console, PC, Web App and EA SPORTS™ FIFA Companion App the higher your reward! The reward(s) for each tier are as follows:
    Session Days 1-6: Lunar New Year Kit
    Session Days 7-30: Lunar New Year Kit + Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
    Session Days 31-70: Lunar New Year Kit + Mega Pack
    Session Days 71-110: Lunar New Year Kit + Rare Mega Pack
    Session Days 111+: Lunar New Year Kit + Ultimate Pack

I, wrongly, presumed all of us would fall into the last category.

Nice of them, but not much in this pack except Miranda for me. I hit jackpot last night, hope the rest of you get better packs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

30 Rare gold players and all I get is Joe Hart.

I hate you so, so much, EA.

Advertisement