Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got a big pile of nothing in my ultimate pack, Smalling duplicate the 'highlight'. Business as usual.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gundogan and Eriksen were my two biggies. Loads of players for SBCs though, which I'll always be thankful for :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Best I got was Alex Sandro and a second untradeable Azpi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I don't think I can complain too much about my free pack ;)

Screenshot_20170127_191628.png
    Screenshot_20170127_191647.png
    Screenshot_20170127_191702.png
    Screenshot_20170127_191715.png

30 players and all pretty decent ones and I been using Kante on my prem team so I can replace him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just had the most infuriating game in WL, won it on penalties in the end but still, so annoying. 23 shots, 19(!) on target. Checked the possession stats that tell the action areas. My end had 6 and 9%, his had 21 and 15%.

Butland is a bloody joke in this game. There is some hidden stats that make him overpowered, I'm convinced of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

I got Nainggolan and Bellerin in my 125k, pretty happy! Those half price packs were 2 tempting. Took until the 4th 100k pack to get a walkout...duplicate de gea! So I think I made coins on those packs, players like Vardy and Lukaku added up.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 PeadarK

Anyone got any tips on investing? Given up on the game but have got 400k sitting here

PeadarK wrote: »
    Anyone got any tips on investing? Given up on the game but have got 400k sitting here

I'd advise picking up some informs like Coleman and Draxler during lightning rounds. Usually at 6 or 7pm. Coleman has rose about 15k since today's lightning rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Decided to get rid of all my bronzes and worthless silvers, converted them through upgrade SBCs and ended up with 10 2 gold rare packs. Pack number 3 and I get Dybala, worth 1m+ so it's a little annoying he's untradeable but still looks incredible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just opened my free 125k pack... out pops Pogba!! Doesn't stop there. Look at the rest of the pack, IF Coleman, IF Llorente (duplicate) and Buffon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Do what I do. Get up to about 100k then blow it on packs. Feel aggrieved. Move on. Rinse and Repeat.

Going through the Dutch League SBC, opening reward packs, when....

cTfsFTI.png

Vo60V.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=happybirthday-events&l=direct&f=.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

7 from 10 in the WL. Got the Gold monthly rewards wrapped up so think I'll stop there, no motivation to play the rest really so I'll just end up losing a lot.

J. Marston wrote: »
    7 from 10 in the WL. Got the Gold monthly rewards wrapped up so think I'll stop there, no motivation to play the rest really so I'll just end up losing a lot.

I just keep going to get gold to qualify for next week then I had 8 games left needed to win six for elite 3 so will give them a go later.

I have 19 games left and need 14 for elite monthly. Really wished I had finished all my games the first 2 weeks.

Adam1100 wrote: »
    I have 19 games left and need 14 for elite monthly. Really wished I had finished all my games the first 2 weeks.

Me too. I need 26 wins this week for gold monthly..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

First time playing weekend league, 7 wins from first 10 and one loss was a disconnect.am I playing against worse players and does it get harder as you move up to gold brackets etc? In Div 3 in seasons and that feels infinitely harder so I'm presuming I'm in some sort of low level bracket right now and the difficulty is going to amp up.

Got a walkout from one of the SBCs earlier, and thought I was cool **** when Ribery walked out. Checked how much he goes for, and was suddenly less excited. I remember getting him early on in FIFA 14 and selling him for a million coins. How times change.

Griezmann is weird. He's only got two goals and three assist in seven games, but he's got MOTM five matches out of seven....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Griezmann is weird. He's only got two goals and three assist in seven games, but he's got MOTM five matches out of seven....

Didn't like him at all he feels underpowered or something he would be much better as a winger I use to swap him with ronaldo and he felt better.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 PeadarK

jayo26 wrote: »
    Didn't like him at all he feels underpowered or something he would be much better as a winger I use to swap him with ronaldo and he felt better.

Love to just be able to swap Griezmann with Ronaldo...

• Advertisement

Love to just be able to swap Griezmann with Ronaldo...

Haha i know sounds good but believe it or not I'm doing way better since I sold ronaldo and built a team of Italian and premier league players.

He is excellent himself but the Spanish league midfield feel really poor the likes of James and modric are fine on the edge of the box bit terrible when your been pressed.

Pogba is insanely good..changes games for me. Slot him in at CAM with Martial and SIF Kane up top and it's golden. IF Coleman also good..playing him at LB on 6 chem and he's great going forward and defensively.

No chance at elite now after 2 random disconnects. Not my internet so I have suspicions it was the glitch.

Yeah. He feels slower than he should, shrugged off the ball...just not a 170k player. I didn't improve any more when I replaced Rashford with him. If anything, people armed the bus quicker when they saw him :/

Gonna sell him and take the 170k profit for him :)

Pogba is insanely good..changes games for me. Slot him in at CAM with Martial and SIF Kane up top and it's golden. IF Coleman also good..playing him at LB on 6 chem and he's great going forward and defensively.

In dying to try pogba but he is 1.3 million on pc and I'm not prepared to invest that much in him incase there is a price crash.

In dying to try pogba but he is 1.3 million on pc and I'm not prepared to invest that much in him incase there is a price crash.

He's well worth it. I'd never have the chance to try him if I didn't pack him :P I'm not sure on PC prices, but console prices they're close to their lowest at TOTY.

He's well worth it. I'd never have the chance to try him if I didn't pack him :P I'm not sure on PC prices, but console prices they're close to their lowest at TOTY.

No pc is still crazy high. Id have to sell about errickson and I do t wanna do that with upgrades around the corner

Guys I swear to fuk you couldn't make this **** up haha i put few quid in my account for the hourly packs look who I fuken got hahaha

20170128_210229.jpg

Guys I swear to fuk you couldn't make this **** up haha i put few quid in my account for the hourly packs look who I fuken got hahaha

20170128_210229.jpg

hahahaha fair play! Now the debate of Pogba or Eriksen at CAM

• Advertisement

Thats incredible.

Man, I'd love to try Ronaldo but I can't justify the coins.

*runs to buy packs*

Advertisement