Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

hahahaha fair play! Now the debate of Pogba or Eriksen at CAM

Im playing 4321 so I swapped out Kante and I'll put yaya as a stay back midfielder and.

Screenshot_20170128_212426.png

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Thats incredible.

Man, I'd love to try Ronaldo but I can't justify the coins.

*runs to buy packs*

Ahh stop I donno how the child didn't wake up haha best pack pull in 2 year id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

jayo26 wrote: »
    Guys I swear to fuk you couldn't make this **** up haha i put few quid in my account for the hourly packs look who I fuken got hahaha

20170128_210229.jpg

Well done haha happy for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    Guys I swear to fuk you couldn't make this **** up haha i put few quid in my account for the hourly packs look who I fuken got hahaha

Who was the walkout player though?

Cech would be a pretty disappointing walkout, and then........

Who was the walkout player though?

Cech would be a pretty disappointing walkout, and then........

Haha yehh you got it pal I seen chech and was like aww that ain't bad but then i seen pogba lol then when I went threw the pack I had chielini at the end in my duplicates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Whats with all these german teams out of nowhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Finished off this week's marquee match ups (God bless BPM for all those Aussie players) and opened the mega pack. Walkout, Mkhitaryan :p Thought all the walkouts were 86 and above?

Finished off this week's marquee match ups (God bless BPM for all those Aussie players) and opened the mega pack. Walkout, Mkhitaryan :p Thought all the walkouts were 86 and above?

I think it's about being one of the highest rated in your position or something. Must've been a toss up between him and Willian.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Weekend league IS on, right? Usually, fitness cards fly out the door on weekend league weekends, but no movement at all this weekend, and I (like a fool) have 200 of the ****ing things :/

Weekend league IS on, right? Usually, fitness cards fly out the door on weekend league weekends, but no movement at all this weekend, and I (like a fool) have 200 of the ****ing things :/

Lots of packs to be opened this weekend that have ****loads of fitness cards in them. That's probably why.

So I have now played 23 games and won 14. Definitely some very good payers, but have had 3 or 4 disconnects which has been pretty frustrating. I'm not entirely convinced that it was the glitch either, EA servers are mostly AIDS.

• Advertisement

IF Schwiensteiger incoming :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

IF Schwiensteiger incoming :pac:

Cup games don't count, unfortunately.

Awh :(

Anyone use IF Grey? Want to reinvest the Griezmann coins into my team, so trying out him up front and Sanchez on the wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I tried him and sold him after 4 games. Shíte. Finished nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

WL is really frustrating me, I win 5 games in a row and then start losing in games where I've 10 shots to my opponents 1. Just lost 3-2 to a hat trick of Kante long shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Awh :(

Anyone use IF Grey? Want to reinvest the Griezmann coins into my team, so trying out him up front and Sanchez on the wing.

Bought him for 50k a couple of weeks ago and played him with IF Giroud. Replaced him with regular Vardy and results are much better.
    And I sold IF Grey last night for 105k thank you WL :D

Bought him for 50k a couple of weeks ago and played him with IF Giroud. Replaced him with regular Vardy and results are much better.
    And I sold IF Grey last night for 105k thank you WL :D

Yeah, it was Gray or Vardy to try. I'll give Gray a few games and then switch to the Vardy Party if nessecary.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Anyone else feeling like the latency bar is still fcuked? 5 bars instead of 3 makes no difference if we barely no what the bars represent, why not just use a ping counter. The bar doesn't seem to matter anyway, whether it's 1 or 5 there's just as much of a chance of the game being laggy.

Blew my weekend league again. Was 2 wins short of gold 1 with a spare game. Last 10 games I'm pretty sure I played about 4 Ronaldos, 6 boatengs and about 5 bales. Really was a head Wreck. 3 disconnects this weekend sums it up.

Got dc'd legitimately by some guy with Messi, IF Dybala and the likes in his team. 3 goals up and I get the dc and I get the loss. What is the deal with these people?

• Advertisement

Won the draft and best player was Raul Albiol. Why would people play the draft if you don't get your money back when you win?

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Won the draft and best player was Raul Albiol. Why would people play the draft if you don't get your money back when you win?

I love the draft for two reasons...

1. It let's me play with superteams; while I know I could work hard to get TOTY Ronaldo, I've not got the motivation to do so. Draft lets me mess round with him and other top tier god cards.

2. I tend to blow the coins I win on seasons on packs; every 10 games, I basically get 7500 coins, so if I spend it on the draft, instead of just normal packs, I have a chance to increase my haul (even though pack draws are usually useless anyway :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

In division 4 and 12 points from 4 games needing only 4 points for promotion from 6 games. My team literally turn into retards for the next 3 days and couldn't defend for ****, I played one game where we went 5-5 at the end, drew 2 more to the same fiasco and lost 3 to way inferior teams /players. How I didn't throw the controller thru the tv over those 3 days is beyond me. I blame petit, since getting him it all went to pot

It's a weird phenomenon when your players just seem to be on their heels the whole time and refusing to do anything worthwhile. Ended up going gold 2 in my first WL. Did the qualifier tonight, got beaten in the final by some lad who had POTM Ibra, POTM Hazard and some serious IF cards. Need to work my way to some of those kinds of players. He only won 2-1 and it was down to two incredible long range efforts from Ibra. The inference in player quality was palpable.

Edit: Ha, so it turns out I'm qualified already because of getting gold at the weekend. Absolutely no need to play the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Last night I discovered that I have over 2700 players in my club, ready for any Spanish / Italian / German / Premier full league SBC's as well as players in every other league to cover weekly SBC's. I think I might have OCD !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

close to 2000 myself, sometimes I think I should sell them all and buy some quality players but then I think of the sbcs

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Not a new player to Ultimate team, but only got PS4 the weekend so new to next gen console Ultimate Team (WL for example). As a general rule of thumb, do players prices go up on Friday/Sat and then drop once Weekend League is over (people opening packs as prizes)? Any other nods as to watch outs for someone coming from Ultimate Team on PS3 > PS4. Done a couple of SBC the weekend but don't seem worthwhile unless you're looking to get rid of bronze players?

seamie78 wrote: »
    close to 2000 myself, sometimes I think I should sell them all and buy some quality players but then I think of the sbcs

My opinion is no on it and it's why I kinda stop trading after December and just enjoy the players is if I keep hoarding waiting for sbc I might only get a month or two of any players where as now I'm ready for Spanish and Italian leagues and have two top class squads to play with.

wardides wrote: »
    Not a new player to Ultimate team, but only got PS4 the weekend so new to next gen console Ultimate Team (WL for example). As a general rule of thumb, do players prices go up on Friday/Sat and then drop once Weekend League is over (people opening packs as prizes)? Any other nods as to watch outs for someone coming from Ultimate Team on PS3 > PS4. Done a couple of SBC the weekend but don't seem worthwhile unless you're looking to get rid of bronze players?

SBCs are class. The packs you get from them are often worth well more than the price of the players you put in. Look at the league based SBCs and do the ones that give you jumbo gold packs and the like.

The one big bit of advice I'd give you is to not bother with the Ligue 1 Lacazette SBC. By all means do individual clubs that give nice packs for completing, but there are some clubs that are price locked to within an inch of their lives. Unless you're willing to spend 120k coins on the Toulouse defence, forget about it.

One other thing to remember, SBCs render all cards worthwhile. That ****ty looking non rare silver left back you got from a gold pack? Could be the only LB for a club needed to complete an SBC and could be worth 5 or 6k. Check values before quick selling. Also, is quick selling really worth it when that exact team could come up in a marquee match-up SBC in the near future?

• Advertisement

Pogba is unreal I changed my formation from 4321 to 433(4) to play him at cam he has 6 goals on 6 after I changing formation and just seems to be a tank in challenges. Put hunter card on him just love him.

Drew my last 2 games to finish another division one season on 22 points :( I really don't think I'm ever gonna win that.

Advertisement