Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

For me, Pogba finishes everything...maybe the hunter card on him makes the difference though :P

Same here he seems to have the most powerful quick shot in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Not going to lie, I think I did about 25 OTW packs today. No kante, no pogba. Got Ben arfa twice but put him back in. Am left with a bailly with no more players I'm willing to sacrafice in my club.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Can't wait to see Merten's IF card next week, himself, Hasmik and Lukaku are dead certs

Blazer wrote: »
    Can't wait to see Merten's IF card next week, himself, Hasmik and Lukaku are dead certs

What did mertens do? If he is if I'm ****ed haha

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Another IF for Mertens? That'll be his fourth special card and his third was already insane. His next will have over 90 pace, shooting, dribbling and passing.

I'm still using his first IF I got from the monthly rewards back in November. 228 goals in 250 games and still going strong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got Gabriel Jesus in the tradable OTW. Delighted with that, first game scores a hat trick and sets up 2

Going for 300k at the moment.

If Man City have a good game on Sunday and Jesus and Sane play like they usually do my 2 OTW cards are going to be worth a bomb!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

2-0 up in the 89th minute, game lagging like mad since my second goal. Opponent gets an attack and scores, I kick off and the first pass I play is one of those stupid moments where the player just losses all balance and kicks it into the ground, straight to my opponent, who runs into the box and gets a penalty. He ends up winning on penalties.

WL is the same every week for me, I never getting a winning streak going, win one lose one, win two lose two. I end every weekend with 18-22 wins. That was my 10th game, 89 mins in and it's dead certain to make me go 6-4, but I finish my first 10 games with a record of 5-5 of course.

Reading on Reddit about the big Fifa competition in Paris yesterday. Even though it's the elite of Fifa, apparently all the trademark tricks of Fifa were in use. Park the bus, holding the ball in the corner and apparently one guy put his controller down in a huff when he was losing.

Suppose it's a little more acceptable when there is real cash on the line.

Two more games and it's all too predictable. First game I'm 3-0 by the half hour mark and my opponent quits. Second game I lose 5-0 and can't get the ball near my front three. There are so few close games, the game just feels destined on giving me 50/50 wins and losses every week.

jayo26 wrote: »
    What did mertens do? If he is if I'm ****ed haha

Himself and Hamsik had hatricks and Lukaku got 4 goals

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IF trading has picked up this week :D 8 cards sold at 5k profit over the last 48 hours, so thats a nice little boost. Its probably the OTW SBCs requiring them thats helping but whatever it is, I'm happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Got orange Walcott in a pack yesterday so sold him and did the otw sbcs. Did it about about 5 times and picked picked up Kante and Sanchez untradable. I tried one tradeable I got sane. I'm in 2 minds what to do. If I sell him I can do probably 2 more sbcs or keep him and hope he's get an if someday

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Gabriel Jesus scored an his otw is going for crazy amounts. His IF will never be 550k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got orange Walcott in a pack yesterday so sold him and did the otw sbcs. Did it about about 5 times and picked picked up Kante and Sanchez untradable. I tried one tradeable I got sane. I'm in 2 minds what to do. If I sell him I can do probably 2 more sbcs or keep him and hope he's get an if someday

I would say Sane could pick up an inform on the next few weeks, he's playing well for City the past few weeks, should rise after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I was half tempted to buy Gabriel Jesus OTW last night :/

4 games played today. Win, loss, win, loss. One of the losses included this moment :p

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5aokpl_fifa-17-20170205140549_videogames

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Gabriel Jesus scored an his otw is going for crazy amounts. His IF will never be 550k.

It might. The way in-forms are this year, he'll get a huge boost. From 78 to 82/83 maybe.

82/83 rated PL striker with 5 star skills playing for a big team plus he's fast and there's a lot of hype around him = $$$.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I've had an awful run in packs from marquee match ups, finally go an in form and it was Gomis who goes for 10,000. My luck has to turn eventually

J. Marston wrote: »
    It might. The way in-forms are this year, he'll get a huge boost. From 78 to 82/83 maybe.

82/83 rated PL striker with 5 star skills playing for a big team plus he's fast and there's a lot of hype around him = $$$.

Fingers crossed!

Reckon EA have to give him an IF, it's perfect timing for a ginal push on their OTW Winter packs

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Just got Gabriel Jesus in an OTW Tradeable! Madness. Got a Niang OTW in a Mega pack I got for completing Marquee SBC. Done SBC untradeable looking for Pogba, got some 80 rated serie A midfielder. Pumped another 15k in and got a SBC on the go for a tradeable one and got Jesus! Going for around 600k. Do I hold off and wait until next week to sell or do tonight when the hype is massive?

• Advertisement

Pogba continues playing like this and he'll knock about 500k off the value of his OTW card.

wardides wrote: »
    Just got Gabriel Jesus in an OTW Tradeable! Madness. Got a Niang OTW in a Mega pack I got for completing Marquee SBC. Done SBC untradeable looking for Pogba, got some 80 rated serie A midfielder. Pumped another 15k in and got a SBC on the go for a tradeable one and got Jesus! Going for around 600k. Do I hold off and wait until next week to sell or do tonight when the hype is massive?

I'm hanging onto him, he will get an 82 IF card for sure on Wednesday and looking at the Man City fixture list he could get another 1 or 2 further upgrades in the next 3-4 weeks. Could be worth 800k in a month (I hope as I have him :D:D )

Kind of tempted to buy another OTW to recycle into the OTW Winter and try get Gabriel Jesus :P MOTM Son at 250k is also tempting me..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Having some run of horrendous form. Going two and three up and losing. Done that in the last 3 matches. Each time the opponent goes ahead he goes to the corner and wastes time or passes around the back 4. It's so boring

Bought otw Jesus I realy really hope he gets an inform this week now he would be awesome with little bit higher stats.

Sold OTW Pogba for 1.78 million. Currently sitting on 2,043,737 coins, more than I've ever had in FUT (with the exception of Fifa 15 where you were able to buy 3 million coins for about a tenner).

On the shopping list is MOTM Salah, MOTM Son, Pogba and De Gea!

J. Marston wrote: »
    Sold OTW Pogba for 1.78 million. Currently sitting on 2,043,737 coins, more than I've ever had in FUT (with the exception of Fifa 15 where you were able to buy 3 million coins for about a tenner).

On the shopping list is MOTM Salah, MOTM Son, Pogba and De Gea!

If you get MOTM Son, let me know how he is! Debating whether or not to get him or upgrade my Serie A squad.

chanced my arm at winter otw tradeable...gets Jesus :D

Won 3 games in a row, then lost 3 games in a row. 24 matches down and I'm 12-12, how exciting.

• Advertisement

If you get MOTM Son, let me know how he is! Debating whether or not to get him or upgrade my Serie A squad.

I'm debating flogging Jesus and buying OTW Higuain and Mom Salah..anyone use either?

Advertisement