Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just played a game, won 3-0, the guy had 1 shot on target and I had 9. He had Griezmann up front who is worth more than my whole team. He sent me a message after the game to say I was "very lucky". Ok then. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    I'm debating flogging Jesus and buying OTW Higuain and Mom Salah..anyone use either?

Haven't tried either...but Higuain is definitely guaranteed an upgrade. All he needs is a +1 and all of his IFs etc are upgraded. Might be a good investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Anyone know when the "Winter" upgrades are actually coming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone know when the "Winter" upgrades are actually coming?

No one knows for definite but id imagine this Friday after the MOTM and otw cards are done.

Bloody hell, having a great weekend for packs. Got bored and did an 81+ SBC on mobile...out pops Griezmann :pac: pity I didn't get to see the walkout animations though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

For the experienced traders, are MOTM Son and Salah likely to drop any further? Son is about 240k and Salah is about 290k right now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    For the experienced traders, are MOTM Son and Salah likely to drop any further? Son is about 240k and Salah is about 290k right now.

Monday typically is the cheapest time to grab cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Have just invested in 8 if trippier, if alli gets potm there is bound to be some profit for the taking

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Lads can anyone help me out here. Got a message yesterday to say I was in violation of terms of service, first warning, all my coins gone (400k). Timeline of my weekend;

Bought fifa points on Saturday (20 quid worth). Opened packs. Got an IF. Sold for 90k. Got a OTW Niang
    Sunday. Completed Hybrid SBC. Opened all my prize packs. Nothing really.
    Sold Niang for 70k. Bought another OTW for 50k.
    Completed a SBC for another untradeable OTW. Got an Italian Keeper.
    Completed another SBC, this time for a tradeable OTW. Got Gabriel Jesus.
    Later Sold Gabriel Jesus for 500k.
    Bought another OTW to have a play around again and try get another big OTW card through the SBC.

Whilst in game got prompted with a note to say I violated T&C and my coins were put down to 0.

Have I done something wrong in the above?

Get in touch with them quickly and express your innocence to them.

I have read some people getting hit for "coin buying" when they've made decent profits quickly. I'd imagine they are suspect of some of your trading but best bet is to get onto them and ask them for full clarification.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Did anybody else not get their 2 jumbos and totw loan pack this morning.

They must have finished last week.

Have wasted all my coins trying the Winter OTW untradable and there is no sign in getting Jesus.

No preorder packs every week now aswell is after really putting a dampner on things.

Got mine this and have had game since released

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

seamie78 wrote: »
    Got mine this and have had game since released

I had EA access aswell so maybe this will be your last week ?

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Did anybody else not get their 2 jumbos and totw loan pack this morning.

They must have finished last week.

Have wasted all my coins trying the Winter OTW untradable and there is no sign in getting Jesus.

No preorder packs every week now aswell is after really putting a dampner on things.

I didn't get mine either but I wasn't expecting them if you registered your game on launch you would of got your 20 packs by now of it was few days after launch this is probably your last week.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Get in touch with them quickly and express your innocence to them.

I have read some people getting hit for "coin buying" when they've made decent profits quickly. I'd imagine they are suspect of some of your trading but best bet is to get onto them and ask them for full clarification.

And to further add confusion, having sold a couple of players late last night (OTW player & a few other 84 rated players) all for market value I go onto the companion app today to see all my coins are gone again, and the same warning as yesterday evening? All my players and such are still there however? Anyone seen anything like this before? Have emailed them twice now, not expecting an immediate response!

wardides wrote: »
    And to further add confusion, having sold a couple of players late last night (OTW player & a few other 84 rated players) all for market value I go onto the companion app today to see all my coins are gone again, and the same warning as yesterday evening? All my players and such are still there however? Anyone seen anything like this before? Have emailed them twice now, not expecting an immediate response!

Live chat is probably your best bet - get a quicker response there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Ended up 1 win off Gold 1, my best Weekend League run so far. SIF Dybala is incredible, not surprising considering he's a 1m player, but he's just so perfect. He's obviously quick and his dribbling is second to none, but get him on his left foot and he's finishing every shot from within 30 yards, easy. He's got something like 48 goals in 55 games for me, with over 20 assists too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

What has been the history of the POTM requirements? Never played the game before Christmas, so wondering what to invest in.

Figuring IF Alli, Trippier and Shawcross etc make sense.

Bought a few if trippier myself prices starting to rise already 14k yesterday 17 today, the problem is you never know what ea will come up with

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

seamie78 wrote: »
    Bought a few if trippier myself prices starting to rise already 14k yesterday 17 today, the problem is you never know what ea will come up with

I'm gonna sell on hype beforehand anyway, better to make some profit than bust once the requirements are announced

• Advertisement

Spent nearly 1.4 million on Pogba, De Gea, MOTM Salah, Son and Walcott.

QI3ODAul.jpg

qjPZO7El.jpg

Watch my form nosedive with these teams now. Controller is going off a wall if it does!

I'm hoping Schweinsteiger's lack of pace doesn't make him unviable.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Spent nearly 1.4 million on Pogba, De Gea, MOTM Salah, Son and Walcott.

QI3ODAul.jpg

qjPZO7El.jpg

Watch my form nosedive with these teams now. Controller is going off a wall if it does!

I'm hoping Schweinsteiger's lack of pace doesn't make him unviable.

I love the colour in those squads haha. Super jealous of that walker card.

What has been the history of the POTM requirements? Never played the game before Christmas, so wondering what to invest in.

Figuring IF Alli, Trippier and Shawcross etc make sense.

Last time, with Ibra, it was very, very hard to invest in. Other than Ibra himself, they really didn't do much in terms of being able to predict investments. if anything, they seem to be actively working AGAINST investments for the POTM :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Just on the theory of bronze players on the bench.

I see the team a guy who qualified for the pro FIFA thing at the weekend had 6 bronze players on his bench. All rated 45.
    His team had 4 Legends, TOTS (the Dark Blue one, might be something else) Suaraz and Marcelo and Ramos. Gold Ronaldo and Pogba

And.......Gold Jack Butland in goal and Gold Walker at right back....!

Click here and click on his first post

https://twitter.com/Epsilon_Gorilla

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Spent nearly 1.4 million on Pogba, De Gea, MOTM Salah, Son and Walcott

Watch my form nosedive with these teams now. Controller is going off a wall if it.
    Since I bought OWT Higuain, OTW Pjanic and IF Lisigne my team has gone to crack.. I might as well have 11 monkeys out there

Blazer wrote: »
    Since I bought OWT Higuain, OTW Pjanic and IF Lisigne my team has gone to crack.. I might as well have 11 monkeys out there

Played 4 games each with both teams now and won 3 each, lost 1 each. Feels really good so far but the WL will show if that's just beginner's luck.

I thought Son, Pogba or Salah would be the most fun to play with but it's Schweinsteiger...

I think people see the 50 pace and think they can sprint at him and get the ball easy but he feels so good to use.

Lads was Just thinking last night Gabriel Jesus if he gets an inform his otw card and inform card will be in packs?? I don't think ea will let that happen or did it happen in the summer with pogba or some of them?

Live chat is probably your best bet - get a quicker response there.

Can't seem to see any option for a live chat. Only a call back service, where they said they don't deal with anything related to breach of T&C's.

Google live chat fifa 17 and follow the links

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to flog otw pjanic, if Insigne and otw Higuain.
    Going to buy Mertens 87 ST and pair him with IF Muriel up front, I think I'm more suited to fast players playing short passing and counter attaching football and Higuain just doesn't do it for me. Anyon e have Mertens 87?
    Trying to decide if I should wait till tomorrow when his new IF comes out and the old cards drop in price?

Advertisement