Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Low right saces about 70% of pens, or left if they are left footed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Also seriously get into the tutorials, its all based on shot power rather than direction, if you can hit it far enough into the side netting the keeper can't save it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Also seriously get into the tutorials, its all based on shot power rather than direction, if you can hit it far enough into the side netting the keeper can't save it.

If you click down on the left thumb stick it shows the power and direction bar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I have given away an unholy amount of pens in the last week and I can safely say that most people are confident with the new system :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

New league SBC!! La Liga (Suarez reward) and SPL (Griffiths reward). Congratulations to anyone that invested in La Liga....easy Suarez there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I have all the Spanish league but I'm just gonna sell them and make the nice tidy profit I have no interest in building a Spanish team again.

Yes, I'll do anything where I can get cheap packs but 85 rated Real, Barca, Atletico etc is too costly to do.

Yes, I'll do anything where I can get cheap packs but 85 rated Real, Barca, Atletico etc is too costly to do.

Exactly and I'm already after selling silvers for 3k they are loads of money to be made km gonna sell them all up and buy the Italian league and finish premier league

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Those high ratings for the Top Spanish teams look a killer, AND makes me worry for the other leagues too.

And of course it's Spain when I have Italy and Germany done too :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Those high ratings for the Top Spanish teams look a killer, AND makes me worry for the other leagues too.

And of course it's Spain when I have Italy and Germany done too :(

It was always going to be expensive for the Spanish league if you were to buy that Suarez card on market it would be a few million. The Italian league shouldn't be so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I have the Spanish league prepared for except the big players with about 20-25 players per club so should be able to do most while selling off the remainder at a handsome profit. I do agree that the 85 rated teams does make it difficult as I had not bought any of the expensive players. To get the Athletico players I needed cost me 165k alone ! Barca and Real will be more expensive. Not as many "big" players in the other leagues I dont think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I can't talk shít about pack luck for the rest of the game's lifespan after the Pogba pull and this...

fByVocql.jpg

From a Gold upgrade SBC! I will gladly accept any and all crap from the WL weekly and monthly rewards from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Sold off all my Spanish players as I don't use a la liga team and no way I could complete the sbc.
    I had bought about 15 mascheranos for about 5k ages ago that were sitting on my trade pile. Lost patience last week and sold them for about 6k each. They were going for near 25k last night. Sick. :(

84s and above had already been snapped up by people looking to make a profit and thinned out by those turning them in for OTW. It means that prices were already high and price fixers had an abundance. The very top teams will be hard to do.

Just after the release yesterday, Busquets tripled in price. I reckon going forward, high rated players from the top teams wouldn't be a bad way of making some coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Had some insane luck with packs over the weekend. TOTW Salah, OTW Jovetic, Kroos twice, TOTW Pedro,...

Sold most of them (keeping Salah) which managed to help me get OTW Pjanic. Now I'm kinda waiting to see if Mertens or Hamsik get into the TOTW and try and get them. Another striker and then I feel my team will be pretty done :)

L45bV1Z.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

And yes, its finally here, the league we have all been waiting for....the Scottish Premiership SBC is up !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

CAM Mkhi <3

Managed to get 5 of the Spanish teams done for nothing. Reckon there's a good 7 or 8 I'll complete on the cheap (only need two or three players). Not bothered about getting Suarez but the packs are always fun :P

I'm up from 350k up to 799k from selling la liga players and I still have about 100 gold and 40 silvers to go Some silvers are selling for 15k I love it.

• Advertisement

IMG_20170208_150242.jpg

Excellent totw this week if hazzard, Lukaku, Jesus, mertens, cuadrado .....

Nice. Hoping SIF Lukaku drops close to 200k...gonna pick him up then. Would love his TIF but don't think he'll settle around the 300k mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The Suarez from the league SBC isn't a patch on the TOTY Suarez so I'm just gonna complete the teams I can and sell the ones I can't for the coinage - EA made this one very easy for me

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

That 88 mertens has really crashed the 87 mertens price. He's down to 430k, but he's definitely going to get an upgrade so it's pretty much an 88 mertens. Just need some cards to sell and I can pick him up.

I'm hoping mertens is under 700 and cuadrado under 200 and Jesus becomes extinct so they have to raise his highest bin

Hoping to get Cuadrado and Parolo for less than 150k, don't think that's much to ask considering they're not exactly the desirables in this TOTW.

Hoping to get Cuadrado and Parolo for less than 150k, don't think that's much to ask considering they're not exactly the desirables in this TOTW.

Cuadrado might be as he has the 5 star skills

Going through the SBC leagues I've finished, and actually finding I have a good few golds and silvers worth enough to make it worth while. Found I had 20k of cards from the Turkish leagues I will never use...

jayo26 wrote: »
    Cuadrado might be as he has the 5 star skills

Even still, 9 players rated higher than him this week AND the hype machine Gabriel Jesus.

• Advertisement

Only in packs 20 minutes and you can already get the two for 260k so looking good.

Advertisement