Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mertens upgrade :eek: would make his IF cards ridiculous

****, now I'm sorry I didn't buy one.
    Might take a hit on Higuain and get Mertens , even his 85 cArd will be crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sweet, I have his first in-form so that's going up to 86.

Best card I've ever used in 5 years of FUT.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    ****, now I'm sorry I didn't buy one.
    Might take a hit on Higuain and get Mertens , even his 85 cArd will be crazy

I'm also regretting not buying him when he was 280/290k yesterday! Bought SIF Lukaku instead, so hoping for an upgrade there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I am soooo close to this team, reckon I just need another 300k from trading, might have to leave RVN for a while

www.futbin.com/17/squad/1683054

What's the rules with Legends on Xbox? Do they have perfect chemistry with every player?

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    What's the rules with Legends on Xbox? Do they have perfect chemistry with every player?

Yep They do

I'm also regretting not buying him when he was 280/290k yesterday! Bought SIF Lukaku instead, so hoping for an upgrade there.

Just threw him up for sale , might sell 87 salah and buy his 85 card and get 87 Mertens as ST otherwise I'll get his 85 lf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Mertens should Be safe enough as an investment I got his 88 card this morning he should be an 89 with an upgrade.

Be careful the likes of Kante would need a plus 3 upgrade to be increased and also Salah has two gaps on his in form cards he don't have an 85 so I think he would need a plus for his best card to be increased.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

They have chemistry with every league, only perfect with another Legend though. A legend mixed in with a team would get 9, but would get 10 if in a squad with similar nationalities...I think !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What the goodness has Rojo done to merit a five point jump?

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »

5 is huge but he does deserve an upgrade, he's been quite good this season. I was thinking 80 or 81 at most.

It will be great when you can mix teams with this chemistry crap

Liamalone wrote: »

Dont know and don't care much its another option for defence. I'd more excited about Bailey getting his upgrade that be a beast of a card.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Eriksen is absolutely brilliant for me, as is Depay both lethal on free kicks

I adore being able to score free kicks, and Eriksen slots them in a good 50% of time. People just don't expect it :P

jayo26 wrote: »
    Dont know and don't care much its another option for defence. I'd more excited about Bailey getting his upgrade that be a beast of a card.

Got him in my summer untraceable, going to use him for the summer traceable

Got him in my summer untraceable, going to use him for the summer traceable

Got krzyovixk or wtf his name is, will just break even ,

Got krzyovixk or wtf his name is, will just break even ,

Krychoviak is an excellent player Ioved him last year in Spanish league I got. His black card last week in an untradeable pack bit haven't anywhere to play him.

Krychoviak is an excellent player Ioved him last year in Spanish league I got. His black card last week in an untradeable pack bit haven't anywhere to play him.

Yeah I had him in my lique 1 team so a good player, would have preferred pogda though :)

Hoping for monthly rewards this evening/tonight. Anyone know if it's likely?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Weren't there monthlies like 2 weeks ago? Not sure I'm due much anyway.

Hoping prices start dropping now with rewards out. Got Gold 2 waiting for me when I get home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Lord TSC wrote: »
    What formation are you using Vardy and Eriksen in? Love Eriksen this year :)

I'm using the cookie cutter 4312. Lukaku beside Vardy. Eriksen is comfortably my favourite player I've used this year. Incredible dribbling and very good finishing for me. Anywhere within 25 yards is a possibility.

Have Dele Alli, Kante and Yaya behind them.

Benzema pick of the bunch from weekly rewards. 40k.

Guessing that's SBC inflation because he doesn't look like a 40k player.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Marquee match ups are out, spurs v pool id advise using Liverpool players spurs ones might be needed tomorrow for potm

Terrible decision for them to start releasing weekly rewards at a peak evening time. Everyone opening packs at same time and market crashes.

Someone on Reddit said that monthly rewards come out on the second Thursday of every month so they should be out later.

Someone on Reddit said that monthly rewards come out on the second Thursday of every month so they should be out later.

Think I only made silver I played two weekends of gold 2 and one weekend was canceled I'd probably need the 3 weekends of gold to get anything decent would I?

Think I only made silver I played two weekends of gold 2 and one weekend was canceled I'd probably need the 3 weekends of gold to get anything decent would I?

50 wins was the mark for gold last month so probably only silver if you managed two Gold 2 finishes. You miss one weekend?

50 wins was the mark for gold last month so probably only silver if you managed two Gold 2 finishes. You miss one weekend?

I think it's lower on pc but yeh I only started playing weekend league a few weeks ago hopefully this will be my first full month at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haven't made any investments for POTM... got SIF Lukaku instead. Only have about 10k left :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I'm using the cookie cutter 4312. Lukaku beside Vardy. Eriksen is comfortably my favourite player I've used this year. Incredible dribbling and very good finishing for me. Anywhere within 25 yards is a possibility.

Have Dele Alli, Kante and Yaya behind them.

Is this NIF Eriksen? Thinking of buying him but can't really afford to splash on any of his informs... Currently using Rooney or IF Dele

Advertisement