Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Monthly rewards are out. I said would accept any crap from now on after packing OTW Pogba and MOTM Son and EA duly obliged.

Gray, Kalinic and Draxler. Guess I've got red Defoe and red Gray. They might look cool as a front two for a third reserve/fitness team. Gray is shíte though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

wong wrote: »
    Is this NIF Eriksen? Thinking of buying him but can't really afford to splash on any of his informs... Currently using Rooney or IF Dele

Yeah. Just checked him in my club and he has played 133 games, 72 goals and 55 assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Turns out I finished 2 wins below getting 3 gold IFs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm so sick of this game, I literally cannot win a game. Playing guys with 80 rated players and they're hammering me 5,6,7 nil.
    Bought Mertens and he's scored 2 for 2 but still conceding.
    It's like I have a team out t here who barely learned to walk and got into a soccer team. From falling into each other, tackling a player to the ground, and watching the player get back up and get to the ball before them it's absolutely ridiculous and farcical.
    I'm so close to going back to my lique 1 team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭Guffy

Are the servers buggy? Finally got to a semi in the cuo for weekend league and all i get in game is audio with no visual, just a black screen. Raging

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Qualified last night from the couple of hours I was playing.

Lost in the Semi in the first try.

Got to the final in the second attempt. Dybala got me an equaliser in the 93rd minute of injury time.
    Went on to win in extra time. Such relief because I knew I didn't have it in me to attempt another four games at 1.30am

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Yeah. Just checked him in my club and he has played 133 games, 72 goals and 55 assists.

Nice. I went and picked up Yaya Toure and have been playing him at CAM and he has been an absolute beast. Scored a hat trick for me in his first game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think I'm going to cash out of some of my trading stuff and buy SIF Eriksen. Gonna try him as a CF in a 4-3-3, see how I get on. His stats on the card look incredible.

after my bitching post last night I won my next game 4-1.
    Switched Marchisio to CAM and it did the job.
    I've used Marchisio for the past few years and he's always been awesome but this year he's terrible for me. Can barely string a pass together.
    Pjanic I moved back to CM as he wasn't doing the job for me at CAM.
    Mertens I find is good but so much weaker against defence I find.
    All it takes is for a defender to nudge him and he struggles to regain his composure.
    I'm beginning to think the serie a is not for me this year.
    Ligue1 team I was getting to Div 3 but now in Div6 with a much better italian team.
    I'm tempted to blame my style of play..before I played everything through Ben Arfa as CAM and had Lazacette, 84 IF Lemar, and Di Maria in front of him so after 200 games with that team I'm too used to that style of play and now I find I'm trying to play the ball straight to Mertens

frak it..put my whole Italian team up for sale and going back to my Lique 1 team..lets see how it goes..at least now I can get 87IF Lacazette.
    How Ben Arfa's otw card is still 100k is beyond me..he's never going to get a game for PSG

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

POTM was fairly easy to get, had all mkdons players so made a few coins on them as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Opened my monthlies today, Ascensio was the best player, other two were bums aswell. Probably 30k in value. Only place for them will be a sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Someone just hoovered up my stash of Everton Deulofeu's! About 50 odd of them sold for 3k profit each. Ching Ching! My first transfer win :) Have about 150k now to blow.

Mmmm packs packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

seamie78 wrote: »
    POTM was fairly easy to get, had all mkdons players so made a few coins on them as well
    Yep make over 90k on the spare MK Dons players I has as well....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Is there any particular reason it's so difficult to pick up a Hunter chemistry style of the PS4 market, only ever seems to be 5 or 6 on the market and there hovered up in seconds

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Is there any particular reason it's so difficult to pick up a Hunter chemistry style of the PS4 market, only ever seems to be 5 or 6 on the market and there hovered up in seconds

They are one of the best cards for strikers I think, and their drop rate from packs is drastically lower than other chem cards.

Currently doing a draft with TotY Ronaldo. Feels like cheating, he is so, so good...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

They usually insta-sell for 5k - I have one I'm not using but alas they took away the trade function

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I haven't been able see one even listed on pc in over two weeks I use hawk instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

jayo26 wrote: »
    I haven't been able see one even listed on pc in over two weeks I use hawk instead.

Yeah that's what I ended up using instead of it

I'm back, first game with lique 1 team and Ben Arfa rips them apart, wins 4-1,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just finished spending my last bit of coinage on the otw sbcs trying to get pogba. Must of done it 50times. Got embolo so many bloody times. Last attempt and it's a walk out player. I'm thinking pogba. Each has other ideas. I got Higuian. Suppose I'll have to make an Italian team for him

• Advertisement

Jesus, some people have anger problems.

Semi-finals of the draft, and its my superteam vs his. He scores an early goal, dabs and watches replay. I score a quick equaliser. At the very end of the first half, I knock it back to my keeper, try to clear...and it hits his striker! He goes clear on goal, and then the ref blows as he takes the shot on an empty net! So goal doesn't count. :pac:

I score, he scores, I score. 3-2 to me.

89th minute, he scores again. 3-3.

Kick off, and I manage to steal a winner. 4-3. I dab, because **** you, if you dab against me at 1-0, I'm going to dab for a 90th minute winner :P

I start writing a message, "Gg, sorry bout the disallowed goal, thats typical BS Fifa stuff". Before I can send, a barrage of messages start flooding in, starting off normal enough saying I was lucky, etc. Then I get one...inviting me to preform sexual acts on him. Then calling me a "n*****". I can't respond cause each new message forces me to restart my reply. 10 messages of abuse. I eventually get one out "lol, ok. Please stop spamming me".

15 messages back, all just random letters. They only stopped when I blocked him.

Seriously, I worry bout some peoples mental health. Thats not a normal reaction to losing a game of Fifa :o

Was it console?

Yeah, Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jesus, some people have anger problems.

Semi-finals of the draft, and its my superteam vs his. He scores an early goal, dabs and watches replay. I score a quick equaliser. At the very end of the first half, I knock it back to my keeper, try to clear...and it hits his striker! He goes clear on goal, and then the ref blows as he takes the shot on an empty net! So goal doesn't count. :pac:

I score, he scores, I score. 3-2 to me.

89th minute, he scores again. 3-3.

Kick off, and I manage to steal a winner. 4-3. I dab, because **** you, if you dab against me at 1-0, I'm going to dab for a 90th minute winner :P

I start writing a message, "Gg, sorry bout the disallowed goal, thats typical BS Fifa stuff". Before I can send, a barrage of messages start flooding in, starting off normal enough saying I was lucky, etc. Then I get one...inviting me to preform sexual acts on him. Then calling me a "n*****". I can't respond cause each new message forces me to restart my reply. 10 messages of abuse. I eventually get one out "lol, ok. Please stop spamming me".

15 messages back, all just random letters. They only stopped when I blocked him.

Seriously, I worry bout some peoples mental health. Thats not a normal reaction to losing a game of Fifa :o

I f***ing hate that dab celebration! I'm more of a somersault man myself

No upgrades today by looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I eventually get one out "lol, ok. Please stop spamming me".

"Enjoy the loss" and block.

If you ask guy who is triggered as sh*t to stop spamming you, you can guarantee that's what he's going to do for the next 45 mins.

Has anyone else done the Alli POTM SBC? How much would it cost roughly?

v3ttel wrote: »
    "Enjoy the loss" and block.

If you ask guy who is triggered as sh*t to stop spamming you, you can guarantee that's what he's going to do for the next 45 mins.

Has anyone else done the Alli POTM SBC? How much would it cost roughly?

I have the mk dons part done and won't let me submit it

Any of ye tried Gabriel Jesus yet? His snapshots and toe pokes are lethal... Inside the box he seems to get on the end of everything.

I have lost a lot of coins on him but he is making it easier to accept because he is so good. Here's hoping he gets another inform in next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Seriously, how hard would it be to implement a "Give X contract to starting 11" feature?

Pain in the hole giving contracts out one by one when it's such simple thing to fix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

J. Marston wrote: »
    Seriously, how hard would it be to implement a "Give X contract to starting 11" feature?

Pain in the hole giving contracts out one by one when it's such simple thing to fix.

I always try to give all players similar contracts so all end at the same time. Makes it easier for me to do it all at once.

Saying that I have 400+ bronze +1 contracts that I would love to use up, but it's too much time, would be nice to have a feature allowing players to use them in bulk :)

Advertisement