Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

jayo26 wrote: »
    I have the mk dons part done and won't let me submit it

I had that problem on the app with 3 of the sbcs had to put in one higher rated player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

seamie78 wrote: »
    I had that problem on the app with 3 of the sbcs had to put in one higher rated player

Yeh I only copped it when signed in on pc. I ended up just selling them all I couldn't be asked putting that much investment into a player I prob won't use.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I stopped playing UT before christmas and went and played normal seasons. Got to division 3 which is insane for me as I was normally a division 7\6 player. Back to UT this week and it feels different. Feels sluggish and and I cant string any passes together. Im thinking of selling of a lot of my big player but I'm sickened at how much there value has dropped. Bought Ozil for around 80k and now he's barely worth 45k.
    Also is anyone else's web app allowing them to put player up for transfer mine tells me its not possible ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

11-4 in the WL. Was 9-1 and had dreams of Elite weekly but again, I've crashed and burned after a great start.

Also, Son 29 goals in 18 games. Crazy good.

J. Marston wrote: »
    11-4 in the WL. Was 9-1 and had dreams of Elite weekly but again, I've crashed and burned after a great start.

Also, Son 29 goals in 18 games. Crazy good.

I didn't like son at all and I donno why he played 10 games and got one goal for me where as Jesus is banging them in left right and center.

I started off weekend league with four straight defeats I didn't think I'd make the gold levels but won the next nine games in a row I'm currently on 11_6 with 7 games left to try get gold one but I've already qualified for next week the target is 43 wins for the month to get gold monthly rewards im on 23 at the moment.

• Advertisement

Are any of the web apps be it mobile or website working for anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

14murphy wrote: »
    Are any of the web apps be it mobile or website working for anyone ?

Mobile working just fine for me, packs could have been better, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

14murphy wrote: »
    Also is anyone else's web app allowing them to put player up for transfer mine tells me its not possible ?

I had the same on my phone during the week when trying to transfer list Dybala...kept telling me this player was either unavailable or moved from the squad. Obviously just a timeout on the app side to their database.
    It was grand when I checked on the xbox.

Blazer wrote: »
    I had the same on my phone during the week when trying to transfer list Dybala...kept telling me this player was either unavailable or moved from the squad. Obviously just a timeout on the app side to their database.
    It was grand when I checked on the xbox.
    Yeh was fine on the playstation but still funny on the phone. Will let me buy stuff but not alter or list my players.

Bought otw gabiadini as he scored the second Southampton goal for 75k sold him 5 mins later for 200k ;)

• Advertisement

That Gabbiadini card would be awesome with an in-form.

That Gabbiadini card would be awesome with an in-form.

Yhhh has pretty decent stats would have mid 80s pace and about 86 shooting and 80 phy

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yhhh has pretty decent stats would have mid 80s pace and about 86 shooting and 80 phy

80's in dribbling and almost 80 in passing too. Plus he would have 90+ in long shots and shot power.

If I didn't have Son, I'd be really interested in getting him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

****ing Gabbiadini

I bought him in my United Football Manager save as a backup striker. He comes in and scores 30 in his first season, so the fans adore him. Scores 6 in his second, so I bench him. But even playing 10 games over his third season, the fans still had him in their TOTY and his jersey was the second highest selling behind Icardi. So now I've got a one season wonder I can't shift cause the fans go mad when I do...

Think Martial will get an IF this week. That card will be brilliant.

Got about 550k left and I'm going to blow the lot on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mane 86 IF inbound :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I am delighted I've held onto OTW Mane for this long, knew it would come good. Could sell him now for 250k but I want that 86 card, just in time for the all BPL Weekend League too. If he doesn't get an IF after 2 goals in a 2-0 win over Spurs I'll be fuming. It might even be higher than 86 if he gets a winter upgrade too.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

My mane was listed at 180k :( still good profit. Had his orange card aswell and somebody bought it for 230k thinking it was his OTW hehe.

Hoping to have something like that come Wednesday.

fb7e98300f7341aa92bdfab117189bf0.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Must remember this for next year.

I've picked up the IF Method of trading again, and while it's not as good as it was back in 2014/2015, it's better now than it was when the game first came out last year. I reckon a lot of people try it early on, thus flooding the market, making sales near impossible.

But now, I'm netting three or four sales a day with 50 in my trade pile, at 5k profit on each one. Not amazing, but it's very passive once its set up and funds my level of motivation this year. Since I'm not playing much at the moment, going to fill my TP with cards and let them tick over :)

• Advertisement

15-5 in the WL. My best performance in the WL so far.

Goal is Gold 1. I know I'll never get elite weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

15-5 in the WL. My best performance in the WL so far.

Goal is Gold 1. I know I'll never get elite weekly.

Why not? You're more than half way there!

v3ttel wrote: »
    Why not? You're more than half way there!

My WL always follows the same pattern. Start well, finish badly.

The Dele Alli SBC is such shít. One MK Dons player on the entire market!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Went 8-0 earlier to start off WL. Thought I was hot ****. I'm now 8-5 after my evening session. Gonna put down the controller and try again tomorrow. Players feel like they are running through treacle and passing and finishing is abysmal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

The Dele Alli SBC is such shít. One MK Dons player on the entire market!

Bronze pack method!

Only played 5 games this weekend so far. LWLWL of course, the pattern doesn't change. The games just feel so pre-determined.

Same old fúcking shít. Went 16-5, best ever record. Now 20-10. Will finish on Gold 2 again.

I hate the WL.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Same old fúcking shít. Went 16-5, best ever record. Now 20-10. Will finish on Gold 2 again.

I hate the WL.

I'll be the same. On 18 wins with 10 games left. Will not get to finish all the games.3 DCs today as well, which is frustrating.

• Advertisement

I managed to finish Gold 1 but bleh, don't really care. The pattern is the same every weekend.

Advertisement