Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

jayo26 wrote: »
    Try go extreme like 80 attacking pace but 10 on passing distance and 10 on creation ect. It sounds mad but it's really a slow build up tactic and soaks up pressure too.

Ok ill look at that. Two awesome teams you have there. Do you cycle much between the two teams?

Is there a shorcut to change to a certain formation in game or do you need to pause?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Stab*City wrote: »
    Ok ill look at that. Two awesome teams you have there. Do you cycle much between the two teams?

Is there a shorcut to change to a certain formation in game or do you need to pause?

I switch teams after each game so I always have full fitness. No shortcut for formation unfortunately.

I switch teams after each game so I always have full fitness. No shortcut for formation unfortunately.

Ok so fitness replenishes if you play a game with another team. I didnt know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Ok so fitness replenishes if you play a game with another team. I didnt know that.

As long that team are on the bench and reserves. They'll regain full Fitness

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I've done 8 of the 20 La Liga teams for the Suarez SBC. Cost me 52,500 so far and with the normal bollocks I get in packs I've gotten 26,500 back so far. It's the big 3 and Osasuna that will be the main problems.

I have 700K plus a few players I'd be willing to part with, but I'm never going to have enough for Ronaldo. No way I can double my coins especially as my trading method isn't working very well.

I think I'll go for SBC Suarez and Neymar instead...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

It also heals injuries as well, a player out for 3 games, leave him on the bench for those 3.

Do you know about managers and adding contracts, if you have managers in your club totalling up to +50% in negotiations in total then when you add say add 10 contacts to a player or manager the managers will give an additional 5 contracts. This also applies to Fitness coaches and Physios when applying fitness / healing cards. Adding training cards is likewise boosted by Head Coaches and GK coaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Looking at OTW Jesus on Futbin. This morning he was 360,000 on PS4 and now he's 205,000.

Ouch.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Looking at OTW Jesus on Futbin. This morning he was 360,000 on PS4 and now he's 205,000.

Ouch.

Dont talk to me about it. He is some player tho absolutely love him. Inform vardy scored 30 in a 100 and Jesus has 35 in 39 with a hape of assists.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've tried messing round with Italian and german teams and just can't find a full 11 that makes me happy.

Currently considering this but not finalised yet.

kr6wylf.jpg

Really want to try Kroos, Jonas and Guilliano...

Berty44 wrote: »
    It also heals injuries as well, a player out for 3 games, leave him on the bench for those 3.

Do you know about managers and adding contracts, if you have managers in your club totalling up to +50% in negotiations in total then when you add say add 10 contacts to a player or manager the managers will give an additional 5 contracts. This also applies to Fitness coaches and Physios when applying fitness / healing cards. Adding training cards is likewise boosted by Head Coaches and GK coaches.

Hmm i must stop selling all my coaches and physios!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Hmm i must stop selling all my coaches and physios!!!!

Once you have the 50% then start selling, you can't get a higher negotiation boost than 50%

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've tried messing round with Italian and german teams and just can't find a full 11 that makes me happy.

Currently considering this but not finalised yet.

I'm going to try and create a hybrid - all league squads are getting boring

• Registered Users Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭Guffy

Has anyone bought fut coins from a 3rd party site? Worth it. Im not one for trading so will it work to get a few players to improve my squad?

Not worth the risk guys and also your not allowed talk about stuff like that on boards even tho you can talk about counterfeit jerseys haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭Guffy

Not worth the risk guys and also your not allowed talk about stuff like that on boards even tho you can talk about counterfeit jerseys haha.

Sorry didnt realise it was taboo. Nothing like counterfit though from what i make out, they earn coins and buy your player with them? Not exactly illegal.

But i take your point on the risk. Thats what i was asking really was there any site that are reputable

Apologies further looking into it shows its against gameplay rules

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

gufc21 wrote: »
    Sorry didnt realise it was taboo. Nothing like counterfit though from what i make out, they earn coins and buy your player with them? Not exactly illegal.

But i take your point on the risk. Thats what i was asking really was there any site that are reputable

Apologies further looking into it shows its against gameplay rules

The issue is It's against eas terms and conditions.

Anyone used Hazard? Is it worth replacing Martial with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I only realised I had a Loan Hazard sitting in my club as an award. Threw him in to give Tony a rest and found no difference if anything Martial's finishing is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

There's some Fifa Ultimate Team eSports champions programme on BT Sport 2 at 10:30 tonight.

Inform memphis you won't regret it. Martial might have an inform tomorrow so might be worth waiting for.

• Advertisement

Completely forgot about Martial's likely in-form. Will probably be very similar to Hazard's card.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Completely forgot about Martial's likely in-form. Will probably be very similar to Hazard's card.

Jesus I would love to have the cash for that.

14murphy wrote: »
    Jesus I would love to have the cash for that.

I wouldnt think he will be that pricey in comparison Maybe about 300k I'm hoping. He is going to have to be good to dislodge memphis from my team.

Anyone watching the thingy on bt sport? Making me want an xbox so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Anyone watching the thingy on bt sport? Making me want an xbox so much.

lol recording it, any use?

Liamalone wrote: »
    lol recording it, any use?

Its ok yehh. Wouldn't be my kinda thing but nice to see how the so called pros play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Qualified for my 1st weekend league, Thinking of replacing cabaye with kante most I've spent on a player is 12k on bailly kante is 25 he worth it...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Qualified for my 1st weekend league, Thinking of replacing cabaye with kante most I've spent on a player is 12k on bailly kante is 25 he worth it...?

I hated Kante but there must be a reason why 90% of people use him.

• Advertisement

Stamina and defensive attributes are what Kante is good at you have him as the most defensive midfielder tactically and he will run all day.

Advertisement