Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R2 button issues

• 03-09-2016 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

The R2 button now dosent work on both of my controllers for GTA and Battlefield.

This, I believe, isn't rare.

Is there any merit in returning them. 60e for something which won't lost 18 months is poor. I still have my ps3 controllers in fine condition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭joe199

jonnycivic wrote:
    Already I see "oh should the judgement come registered post", so this person just wants to blame the postal system now for this mess? Come on, everyone and their dog already know the key point here: you have to pay to use toll roads. So with that in mind if you don't want to pay the fee then don't use the roads it's really as simple as that. My advice now on this matter is the girl should just grow the hell up, accept responsibility for her failings, engage with the sheriff and sort this mess out without blaming others.

xXxkorixXx wrote:
    today in wexford. out of stock now though in that store

Same with both my pads very bad build quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

The R2 button broke on one of mine aswell, its annoying as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭psnKOB79LFC

joe199 wrote: »
    Same with both my pads very bad build quality

What?

Advertisement