Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Non-eu students, post-graduation visas

• 03-09-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all,

So I would like to start a new form to only post solid facts regarding visas after graduation for NON-EU students.

1. What is the likeliness of getting into a graduate program in a non-IT field?
    2. Say we do get in, what visa will we be on?
    3. Can we apply for our visas(cover costs and all the paperwork), with an offer letter from the company?
    4. What is the likeliness of getting hired with or without previous work experience in Ireland?
    5. Are there any non-IT fields with which we can be on the highly critical skills list?
    6. Any loopholes?
    7. What other professional courses can be pursued to get a visa? (my aim here is not to get a visa and stay but just try to get a good job and make some good money)
    8. How about getting into a small/medium sized company?
    9. Say if we do qualify only for the general critical skill list, the likeliness of actually getting the job?

I have contacted a few organisations that help international students with visa advice, so I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks!

Advertisement