Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurant around parnell St/Capel st

Options
  • 03-09-2016 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi, heading to the 1916 exhibition in the ambassador later and then to the cinema and will have a bite to eat in between. I know there's plenty of Chinese/Korean and Asian restaurants around there and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Doesn't have to be that style of restaurant, any will do in fairness.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

ms34 wrote: »
    Hi, heading to the 1916 exhibition in the ambassador later and then to the cinema and will have a bite to eat in between. I know there's plenty of Chinese/Korean and Asian restaurants around there and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Doesn't have to be that style of restaurant, any will do in fairness.

It's a little pricey but I can't rate the Church at the end of Henry Street enough. I'd usually eat there if bringing someone to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

The Hot Stove on Parnell Square is top notch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I wouldn't think of the Church as expensive! There's a nice Italian which is cheap on Parnell St. End of Ilac. Gresham does bar food. Two nice Italians on Talbot St.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Was in hanoi hanoi last week, very good food

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ms34

Hanoi Hanoi, looks interesting. Thanks for that.

• Advertisement

I have eaten in the Italian near the cinema before and while it was fine it wouldn't inspire a return. It's just the standard dishes, nothing terribly exciting.
    I'd forgotten about the church. Thanks for that one

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Hanoi hanoi pho is great. Kimchi is pretty decent korean fare, althoigh the sushi is only okay.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Brother Hubbard on Capel St. is really nice but a little small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

There are a few good Chinese the far side of the parnell monument which the Chinese use.
    Reasonably priced and good quality.

Thanks to all you recommended somewhere. Went to Hanoi Hanoi. My gf and both thought it was great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement