Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow experts?

Options
  • 03-09-2016 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi ☺ I'm looking for a really good brow Threading beautician in Galway! I haven't been 100% happy with the beauticians I have gone to in Galway recently. I used to have very full brows with a great shape but every time I go somewhere new in the hope of finding the one I feel like my brows are shrinking!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Hi ☺ I'm looking for a really good brow Threading beautician in Galway! I haven't been 100% happy with the beauticians I have gone to in Galway recently. I used to have very full brows with a great shape but every time I go somewhere new in the hope of finding the one I feel like my brows are shrinking!

I have tried a few places in town and didn't find anywhere I like. I know a great place called the sanctuary in loughrea, great for threading if that's not too far for u

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

If it's not too far for you I'd recommend made up in retro barna. People always asking where I get my eyebrows done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 sneakysnake007

Try "Million Dollar Secrets" on the corner of Abbeygate St. They do a 35euro deal for tint and shape (thread/wax/tweeze, which ever you like) AND Shellac nails. From what I remember, it costs 30euro for just the eyebrows. Any time I've went there, I've left with far fuller eyebrows than when I went in. I'd still go there only I'm trying to save money at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jaffacakesrita

nala2012 wrote: »
    If it's not too far for you I'd recommend made up in retro barna. People always asking where I get my eyebrows done!

Great ! Thank you, you know your on to a winner when people are asking 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jaffacakesrita

Try "Million Dollar Secrets" on the corner of Abbeygate St. They do a 35euro deal for tint and shape (thread/wax/tweeze, which ever you like) AND Shellac nails. From what I remember, it costs 30euro for just the eyebrows. Any time I've went there, I've left with far fuller eyebrows than when I went in. I'd still go there only I'm trying to save money at the minute.

Wowww that's such a bargain !!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

This thread is terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

He doesn't like cushions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,442 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

It makes you wonder how many people are lurking on the Galway forum but never normally post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Ficheall wrote: »
    This thread is terrifying.

You have to go Barna for a good thread these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I told my gf she was drawing her eyebrows too high.

She looked surprised.

(Robbed from the AH best jokes thread)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

It makes you wonder how many people are lurking on the Galway forum but never normally post.

Good to see new people though,and some female interest stuff which is pretty rare here. I remember someone mentioned new people can be a bit shy of posting because of sarky comments here. Hopefully everyone on this thread realises it's all meant in fun!

Advertisement