Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on The Wintergarden, Pearse Street, Dublin 2 ?

Options
  • 03-09-2016 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying an appartment in the Wintergarden, has anyone lived there before ? What's it like ? Are there any drawbacks that a buyer should be aware of ? I went to an open viewing at midday on Saturday, the appartment itself is fine, but in the short duration of a viewing it is hard to get a feel for the complex itself and the surroundings. It was a sunny day and the main glass atrium itself was very warm but I guess this wouldn't be a problem in the appartments themselves ? Any other potential problems ?

Thanks,

Usjes.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,384 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

The only thing I ever heard about Wintergardens was how hot it got on a sunny day. Opening a window to cool down is not an option afaik as the atrium will be hotter than the apartments.
    This is all third hand info though so I am sure someone will give better advice.

Advertisement