Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cat UTI??

• 03-09-2016 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭

My cat is a two year old neutered female. Today I noticed that she's spending a long time in the litter box, sitting there for 2-3 minutes and only producing very small amounts of pee. She also seems to be trying to pee quite often - several times an hour. There doesn't seem to be any blood in her pee but I'm worried she has a UTI. She's also licking herself a lot and will meow and struggle if we pick her up. Does this sound like a UTI??

My vet is closed tomorrow (Sunday), will she be ok if I take her to the vet first thing Monday morning? Or should I ring for an emergency appointment?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Yep definitely sounds like a UTI, if she's not passing anything at all you may need an emergency appointment but if she's just passing smaller amounts you could probably hold out til Monday. It's usually simple enough to clear up with an antibiotic

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Ghetofarmulous

Hi, how is your cat doing? My cat is quite over weight so I am monitoring her for issues whilst she diets.

Advertisement