Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Doctor in Melbourne?

Options
  • 03-09-2016 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello! I'm really hoping someone can offer me advice on this, or shunt me in the right direction :)

I'm in need of a competent and empathetic doctor that I can hopefully build a relationship with. I'm on quite a bit of medication (anti-depressant/anxiety) and have a considerable mental health history. I've been to 4 diff docs but none were a good match (less personable, two of whom were male Irish doctors and they were downright rude. One was interviewed for a recent Irish Times Generation Emigration article but that's off topic).

So as always the best recommendation is word of mouth which is why I'm here. If anyone has good things to say about a doctor in Melbourne city and surrounding suburbs I'd love to hear.

Thank you!

Advertisement