Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romance Scram

Options
  • 04-09-2016 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I only realise this that a solider I was 'dating'whose name was <mod snip>, I feel so stupid, he told me he wanted me to recive a package for, I was in love with him and I believe him when he told me that love me, knowing what I know now, I wish now I didn't give him my details,the 'package' is been posted, what should I do with it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

I only realise this that a solider I was 'dating'whose name was <mod snip>, I feel so stupid, he told me he wanted me to recive a package for, I was in love with him and I believe him when he told me that love me, knowing what I know now, I wish now I didn't give him my details,the 'package' is been posted, what should I do with it

Don't name him for starters....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there:

This forum is for Media & Research discussions. To be honest, I'm not sure that we can help with your particular issue & would suggest that you speak with a close relative of friend.

All the best,

tHB (Admin Team)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement