Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel on Dublin side of the city with parking

Options
  • 04-09-2016 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 3/4 star Dublin-side of Belfast that I can park up in and maybe get public transport into the city centre - can't be dealing with bringing my car in to the city centre and ending up going the wrong way down a one-way street

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

cjmcork wrote: »
    I'm looking for a 3/4 star Dublin-side of Belfast that I can park up in and maybe get public transport into the city centre - can't be dealing with bringing my car in to the city centre and ending up going the wrong way down a one-way street

Use the park and ride at spruce field:?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Holiday inn express queens quarter, free parking and you can walk to the city handy to get to as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Anything around the university should be grand, and it's not much of a walk either into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Holiday inn express queens quarter, free parking and you can walk to the city handy to get to as well.

That looks like the job alright - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

folks - bumping my own thread here - just wanted to check - is that Holiday Inn hotel car park secure??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's been a while, you didn't go yet? :D

Holiday Inn is fine. I've parked there myself.
    There is a parking garage across the road if you prefer.
    It's fine to walk to and from the hotel too.

You may want to consider Europa hotel, I heart that place.

Advertisement