Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Service Newbridge

Options
  • 04-09-2016 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Can anybody advise me where would be a good place in Newbridge to get my car serviced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Christy Donnelly in Rathangan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

Since when is Rathangan in Newbridge?
    There's a couple of places down in the industrial estate at Toughers. If that's to far there's a garage off Cutlery Road, in where the builders providers is.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭froggie76

One in the industrial estate beside Newbridge silver as well, beside Newbridge upholstery. They are just mechanic's though not a car dealer or trader so don't think there is a big sign and his name just wont come to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Can anybody advise me where would be a good place in Newbridge to get my car serviced?

Charlie Choiseul always gets return custom but he's out towards Two Mile House ....about 5 minutes from Pfizer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The lads that do tyres in behind the old cinema now do services. Booked solid for 2 weeks in advance so must be good at it. I needed mine earlier than that so had to go elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

froggie76 wrote: »
    One in the industrial estate beside Newbridge silver as well, beside Newbridge upholstery. They are just mechanic's though not a car dealer or trader so don't think there is a big sign and his name just wont come to me!

If it's the same place I'm thinking of then it's Ray Bradys. Rob is a super mechanic. I won't bring my car anywhere else now. They are so efficient and just brilliant at what they do.

Yes thats the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

Have been going to Ray Brady for over thirty years. Excellent mechanic and his Son Robert just as good would highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

Any number for Ray Brady?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

ando wrote: »
    Any number for Ray Brady?

//(045)432212

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

ken wrote: »
    The lads that do tyres in behind the old cinema now do services. Booked solid for 2 weeks in advance so must be good at it. I needed mine earlier than that so had to go elsewhere.

Have used them for tyres and puncture repairs. Very straight lads. Can't comment on service but would recommend for tyres

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Tried ringing ray Brady's, but no answer. Took a spin down and couldn't see it anywhere. Was down at Newbridge upholstery and couldn't see it anywhere. Badly need to get two cars serviced. Is it in the back of somewhere does anyone know

matchthis - it is the same building as newbridge upholstery. When you drive in the gate it is over to the right. Just like a shed door no real signage. I know he goes for lunch at 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Was on lunch that time myself. Drove in and went to the left, where they make the gates. Will try earlier tomorrow. Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭chancer007

has anyone gone to the recommended mechanics above?
    looking to get a VW Golf serviced..
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

Ray Brady is excellent, he is based in Newbridge Industrial est. Beside Newbridge upholstery, have been going to him for years. Highly recommend.

Advertisement