If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Player

Options
  • 04-09-2016 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭

Hi Chaps

Have recovered all my old Vinyl from the folks and am looking for a turntable

Am looking for a price on something complete with in built speakers or maybe something with separate speakers

Have £150...(maybe a bit more)

What would you suggest ?

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Chaps

Have recovered all my old Vinyl from the folks and am looking for a turntable

Am looking for a price on something complete with in built speakers or maybe something with separate speakers

Have £150...(maybe a bit more)

What would you suggest ?

DT
    Hi DT,

We wouldn't have much in the way of record players with built in speakers. We used to do a GPO Jive for around £129 but unfortunately these are now discontinued. A turntable with built in speakers wouldn't give you the best sound, I would recommend an amp, turntable and speakers. The most basic set up we could do would be the Cambridge AM1, Wharfedale Diamond 9 speakers and the Marantz TT5005.

In total you would be looking £219.85 but it would give you a much better sound than a turntable with built in speakers.

Let me know what you think.

David

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Mod Snipped

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11909-tt5005.aspx

Mod Snipped - see Charter and post below for details

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi Lads..

Sounds intresting, whats the shipping price?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Lads..

Sounds intresting, whats the shipping price?
    Hey Deep Though.

On the TT5005 shipping would be £6.99 if paying in sterling or Free if paying in euro.
    Sterling - £99.95 plus £6.99 shipping
    Euro - 139.99 Euro

Or if sit on the whole system above Amp,speakers and turntable is still remains the same. £6.99 in sterling and Free in Euro.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Endacl, Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum and note that queries here are for Richersounds to answer, it's not appropriate to pitch in your opinion here or tell Boardies what you think they should buy or otherwise, well-intentioned or not. Everything is made clear in the Charter. I'm snipping most of your post, save to make sense of the rest of the thread.

Ritz

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.