Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of any companies/ projects in uk, mainland Europe, Middle East, etc looki

Options
  • 04-09-2016 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Basically after realising that it's not paying me to live and work in Ireland.
    Even with all the talk of the economy recovering we're getting paid way less than we were 10 years ago. When you factor in property tax, water charges, usc, etc it's hard to pay the mortgage and have a decent life.

I've heard lots of stories about electricians going to the Dubai and the likes earning 2k plus per week. I never see any of these jobs advertised tho.

Does anyone know where I should start looking? Or any companies that are working in these parts that take on Irish electricians?

Advertisement