Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Jayop wrote: »
    And the real seer if not Tigger please don't come out.

I'll second that. We don't need to have such a valuable player eliminated this early.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

From the rules...

There will be no night Zero peeks or munch.

Oh!! Confused!

Uriel. wrote: »
    I am very suspicious of this revelation - why now? It's not like voting is about to close. why give up a (vital) role in such circumstances so early in the game. that makes no sense

Ya if Vale is a peeked wold then seeing how thew voting went would have given a nice bit of info but not now as wolves can vote anywhere now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

So will we take the chance that Tigger is being honest and Lynch the Valeyard? Seems a bit of a waste really, both in terms of the seer being outed so early and the vote tonight will be a Wipeout.

If Tigger is a the seer then Mick, Dazz and Barney will need to be looked at carefully - they already cast their vote for Tigg.

Though it'd be a huge co-incidence that both Valeyard and Dazz were wolves two games in a row.

• Advertisement

If we do lynch Vale and he doesnt turn out to be a wolf I say the vigilante shoots Trigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

facepalm

No facepalm I'll be at work later and I can't be worrying about fools who done hint back lynching their own seer
    If the gaurdian protects me tonight I get two more peeks
    And I got a wolf on my first peek

If we do lynch Vale and he doesnt turn out to be a wolf I say the vigilante shoots Trigger

Would it not be better I'dothe vig shoots the Valeyard and the rest of us can have a vote. We'll get some info that way at least.

Rule 1 states:
    "Daytime will run from 10.00am until 9.59pm."

So Day Zero was from when GM kicked off the thread around 4pm yesterday until 9.59pm yesterday.

Day One started at 10pm yesterday. So could allow a munch overnight (revealed at 10am today) and a seer peek. I was already pretty sure that a peek had been allowed. This seems to confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

From the rules...

There will be no night Zero peeks or munch.

So looks like Tigger is lying. No seer check last night.

Clarified later
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    1st munch is tonight/tomorrow morning (traditionally kicks off day 1) and seer gets peek also.

Definitely need a co-mod to make life easier when there are voting on thread!!!

• Advertisement

Waste of a bullet - he'd get lynched tomorrow night anyway.

Ugh the no editing rule is a pain for typos.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    No facepalm I'll be at work later and I can't be worrying about fools who done hint back lynching their own seer
    If the gaurdian protects me tonight I get two more peeks
    And I got a wolf on my first peek

you're very aggressive so early in the game.
    Honestly you're all over the place, I don't know if that makes you a wolf or just mad or both

quickbeam wrote: »
    Rule 1 states:
    "Daytime will run from 10.00am until 9.59pm."

So Day Zero was from when GM kicked off the thread around 4pm yesterday until 9.59pm yesterday.

Day One started at 10pm yesterday. So could allow a munch overnight (revealed at 10am today) and a seer peek. I was already pretty sure that a peek had been allowed. This seems to confirm it.

agreed.

The seer has had an opportunity to take a peek.

But this revelation from Tigger, while connected, is a separate issue... it still makes no sense to expose the role so early...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

So will we take the chance that Tigger is being honest and Lynch the Valeyard? Seems a bit of a waste really, both in terms of the seer being outed so early and the vote tonight will be a Wipeout.

How is it a wast
    1 I copped the vales bravado and peeked him and got a wolf
    2 I was gonna get lunched or eaten early on even without being the seer
    2 I tried to hint at people saying see this see that see the other ducking thing and only two people copped it
    3 you are probably a wolf so who cares
    5 lll get two more peeks if the gaurdian Angel backs me tonight

Would it not be better I'dothe vig shoots the Valeyard and the rest of us can have a vote. We'll get some info that way at least.

But who are we going to put up for the lynch now, if the vig shoots Vale we have to pick 2 random people to race off.

If we find out about Vale at least we can confirm triggers story to be true or false and if false we wont have any distractions with him tomoro.

agreed.

The seer has had an opportunity to take a peek.

But this revelation from Tigger, while connected, is a separate issue... it still makes no sense to expose the role so early...

But it also makes no sense for him to say he's the seer if he's not. He'll be proved wrong re Valeyard, and get lynched tomorrow night.

He would well be taking one for the team, reducing their numbers by 25% is a lot bigger than reducing the villager's numbers by 5%. He still gets another peek, or two if the GA protects him, like he said.

Or am I being totally taken for a ride?

How is it a wast
    2 I tried to hint at people saying see this see that see the other ducking thing and only two people copped it
    3 you are probably a wolf so who cares
    5 lll get two more peeks if the gaurdian Angel backs me tonight

It's a waste because if everyone votes for one person then we learn nothing to use for later votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Ah here guys, there's no way he's not the seer surely. Claiming he was wouldn't make sense in any other situation; if he was a wolf it wouldn't save him because we'll know straight away he was lying!

Unless someone can convince me I'm wrong...

Vote The_Valeyard

How is it a wast

obviously not impossible... but the odds of vale being a wolf two games in a row and the seer getting a correct peek on the first night must be astronomical.

Why were you going to get eaten?

looking back over your posts I don't see a particularly huge amount of the word "see" being?

Your posts are generally all over the place, causing confusion like mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'm gonna re read the thread later and try to come up with an appropriate candidate for lynching. obviously there will need to be some sort of evidence, and if there is nothing out there i suggest we get get of a non-poster.
    shouldnt be punished for excessive posting(should be encouraged in fact) or for past game behavior.

Ok seems easy

Two possibilities (apart from the accepted Tigg is bonkers situation)

1. Tigg is the alpha and this is his task
    2. Tigg is the seer

If hes the alpha his task is to get valeyard lynched today (hes a bit **** at it obviously if he had to go to this length).

If hes the seer hes named a wolf

Plan would be :
    Dont lynch valeyard tonight
    Lynch a silent player
    GA watches tigger tonight
    Lynch vale tomorrow
    Decide on the next two peeks, mindful we may only get one (im suggesting andy and dazzler)

Ah here guys, there's no way he's not the seer surely. Claiming he was wouldn't make sense in any other situation; if he was a wolf it wouldn't save him because we'll know straight away he was lying!

Unless someone can convince me I'm wrong...

Vote The_Valeyard

I've seen people try things like this just to shake things up. It's a dangerous and selfish thing to do as it could expose the real seer.

Would be crazy this early though.

It's a waste because if everyone votes for one person then we learn nothing to use for later votes.

True, but it's better to get a 100% wolf kill and save two vigilante bullets than waste a bullet then start over deciding who to vote for, and potentially lynching a villager.

Waste of a bullet - he'd get lynched tomorrow night anyway.

Bullets do more harm to the village then good normally so Id be perfectly happy to use one on someone who is causing chaos in the village that all being if Vale isnt a wolf. If he is then should take his word foor it and hold onto the bullets

Or am I being totally taken for a ride?

honestly, I don't know. obviously if vale is a wolf, happy days and a nice early victory, but I can't help but feel Tigger didn't need to offer up his role in the way that he has... surely we could have gotten more information with a better approach...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Sorry for not posting but I'm very busy in RL . there is no way we know who a wolf is already and I see no reason why a wolf would be so active already ( e.g tiger or valeyard) in the first couple of days in ww1 the wolves were quiet and let us kill each other(shatter +Uriel) I think we should race 2 posters with low post counts and that way we can see who defended who , if it was a wolf we killed. I'll wait till later before I vote because if I'm the only person to vote for a person people will get their knickers in a twist

obviously not impossible... but the odds of vale being a wolf two games in a row and the seer getting a correct peek on the first night must be astronomical.

Why were you going to get eaten?

looking back over your posts I don't see a particularly huge amount of the word "see" being?

Your posts are generally all over the place, causing confusion like mad.

Theres plenty of hints in there alright, he even mentions hes 100% certain at one point. It may be a scam but the groundwork is there.

Perfectly reasonable to peek vale after last game btw

That is true too, good point. But Valeyard was always going to be a high possibility of being peaked at first. I said so myself in the WW1 thread.

And it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he'd be a wolf twice in a row. Somebody good at maths could do the calculations. That is, assuming the roles were assigned randomly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Also quickbeam spoke a lot of sense in the dead room last time and he is speaking more this time as well. N.b its so important to look at what . people are posting impartially

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement