Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

We have to confiem triggers claim, yes having a load of people on Vale isnt great for voting info but it will confirm his claim. If we just lynch some randomers now going on nothing what will we have learnt?

quickbeam wrote: »
    That is true too, good point. But Valeyard was always going to be a high possibility of being peaked at first. I said so myself in the WW1 thread.

And it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he'd be a wolf twice in a row. Somebody good at maths could do the calculations. That is, assuming the roles were assigned randomly.

he has a 4/22 chance of being a wolf in this game last game doesnt change them odds

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Also quickbeam spoke a lot of sense in the dead room

Did I? :o I hadn't thought so, but thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

That is true too, good point. But Valeyard was always going to be a high possibility of being peaked at first. I said so myself in the WW1 thread.

And it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he'd be a wolf twice in a row. Somebody good at maths could do the calculations. That is, assuming the roles were assigned randomly.

Theyre independent events anyway so this game he has the same chance of being a wolf as anyone else, regardless of last game

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Jayop wrote: »
    I've seen people try things like this just to shake things up. It's a dangerous and selfish thing to do as it could expose the real seer.

Would be crazy this early though.

You mean Tigger being a villager, but still lying about this just to get some action going? It sounds like too mad a move to me... Like there's nothing to be gained from that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

You mean Tigger being a villager, but still lying about this just to get some action going? It sounds like too mad a move to me... Like there's nothing to be gained from that.

I agree, but it's happened in the past.

I'm willing to give him the benefits of the doubt and I'm looking forward to Valeyard defending himself when he comes back online.

VOTE THE VALEYARD

VOTE THE VALEYARD

The Valeyard

You are a goon though, Tigger.

tritium wrote: »
    Ok seems easy

Two possibilities (apart from the accepted Tigg is bonkers situation)

1. Tigg is the alpha and this is his task
    2. Tigg is the seer

If hes the alpha his task is to get valeyard lynched today (hes a bit **** at it obviously if he had to go to this length).

If hes the seer hes named a wolf

Plan would be :
    Dont lynch valeyard tonight
    Lynch a silent player
    GA watches tigger tonight
    Lynch vale tomorrow
    Decide on the next two peeks, mindful we may only get one (im suggesting andy and dazzler)

Actually, simpler version (forgot about assassin)
    Lynch vale tonight
    If not a wolf assassin shoots tigger
    If is a wolf GA watches tigger tonight

Actually, simpler version (forgot about assassin)
    Lynch vale tonight
    If not a wolf assassin shoots tigger
    If is a wolf GA watches tigger tonight

Yes! Didn't like your first suggestion. Saw no sense in delaying lynching Valeyard. This is a good option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

I can't see any benefit this would have to Trigger if he was a wolf , if he's lying or telling the truth we get a wolf either way either today or tomorrow so he must be the seer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

There's a mob gathering......

VOTE THE VALEYARD

crowseye wrote: »
    I can't see any benefit this would have to Trigger if he was a wolf , if he's lying or telling the truth we get a wolf either way either today or tomorrow so he must be the seer.

No if vale wasnt a wolf would have to shoot tigger in case its an alpha task for two peeks. Eitherway we dont hang around

Second point- if we're happy to lynch Vale (and i am) then the wolves with power play and assassin on side potentially have 4x5= 20 votes if they use it. Lets be a bit careful with our timing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

question regarding the tasks for alpha WW and assassin - who sets these tasks?

question regarding the tasks for alpha WW and assassin - who sets these tasks?

Second question on this. I understand the assassin task is on day 3 but can the alpha task be at any time?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Bewildered as I am with Tigger's early outing as the seer, when I read through his posts I can sort of see where he was hinting.

I'm still not 100% convinced. I'll be commuting across the village shortly which will give me time to digest the recent revelations. Although it'll take something monumental to sway me from voting to lynch Valeyard.

I just hope Tigger is what he says and that last night wasn't his night with his Guardian Angel meaning we have two more peeks to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

But it also makes no sense for him to say he's the seer if he's not. He'll be proved wrong re Valeyard, and get lynched tomorrow night.

He would well be taking one for the team, reducing their numbers by 25% is a lot bigger than reducing the villager's numbers by 5%. He still gets another peek, or two if the GA protects him, like he said.

Or am I being totally taken for a ride?

Is thAt your proving your not a wolf
    I think it works

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

crowseye wrote: »

unless it's something to do with the alphawolf task? But I don't really know how that works yet to be honest.

At this point, though I don't think there's much choice but to go with the flow and see if we can salvage something from the whole thing. Hopefully the GA is not one of the quieter posters and misses the need to protect Tiggs tonight.

Actually we should probably put a reminder on the thread close to vote closing time so that the message is clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Also quickbeam spoke a lot of sense in the dead room last time and he is speaking more this time as well. N.b its so important to look at what . people are posting impartially

Ughh no edit rule .. Its important to look at what people are posting impartially without judging them on the last game

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

From reading back tigger has nothing to really gain if he is lying as he'd be munched, shot or lynched next round if he's wrong so unless something else comes to light in the next few hours.

Vote Valeyard

• Advertisement

I still cant understand why he came out though if he is the seer though I could understand it is it was a half hour before the vote closes and he lookjed up for the chop.... sigh anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Not sure how to post in bold off my phone, but bar this being an alpha task like someone mentioned I will have to go with Valeyard too, I'll post my vote properly when I'm home.

Tigger wrote: »
    Is thAt your proving your not a wolf
    I think it works

No, post 268 was my attempt at proving that point, but I'm glad you came to that conclusion by a different route regardless :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ill be back online again at 7pm.

But I will say this for now, there will be no protection if I am lynched or munched tonight. This will be a bad blow for the village.

Tigger is lying. He is the wolf this round, but considering my role last game, the distrust is to be expected. You lynch me, the village suffers.

Thats all I can say for now.

Ill be back online again at 7pm.

But I will say this for now, there will be no protection if I am lynched or munched tonight. This will be a bad blow for the village.

Tigger is lying. He is the wolf this round, but considering my role last game, the distrust is to be expected. You lynch me, the village suffers.

Thats all I can say for now.

Well thats intriguing....

Well thats intriguing....

Indeed! Things will get VERY interesting after 7pm.

Not that they haven't been interesting all day already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

wow alot has happened in such a short space of time,

Either tigg is the seer or there is a master plan at hand that i havnt worked out yet

If tigg is a wolf what does he gain knowing he only gets one villager and gets lynched the next day leaving the wolves down to 3 so early in the game

If tigg is the seer he is very lucky to get a wolf on the first peak and gives us 2 more possible peaks which isnt half bad at all as we learn roles when people are killed anyway which means less guessing involved

new information - vale reckons he is the GA, silly move as if he survives the lynching he is dead the next morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Or:
    Mollyb60
    harolais0153

Who haven't posted at all yet.

In fairness tho I said before we started that I wouldnt be available to play till this evening coz of the Tipp match.
    Trying to catch up on the thread now but its difficult with a banging hangover. :( I'm on pg 13 of 22. Gimmie a break!!!

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    In fairness tho I said before we started that I wouldnt be available to play till this evening coz of the Tipp match.
    Trying to catch up on the thread now but its difficult with a banging hangover. :( I'm on pg 13 of 22. Gimmie a break!!!

Here have a Kit Kat ;)

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Wasn't giving out :) Just somebody said that those with the least posts were two with one post each. I just clarified that some hadn't posted at all. But when you get through the other posts you'll see that I said that not everybody can post at work, so it's too early to tell who is a "quiet player" yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement