Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Looking back at Tigger's posts though, he doesn't drop any subtle hints if you ask me. They are all straight out calling the Vale wolf and one of his first posts says if we don't lynch Vale, he(trigger) would be munched.

That's odd.. Why not try subtle persuasion etc. Before going as hard at it and then without a full day gone go completely nuclear on the whole thing. We've all accepted hes nuts, but I can't help but feel if it was any other person I would just plain not believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

crowseye wrote: »
    Not sure how to post in bold off my phone, but bar this being an alpha task like someone mentioned I will have to go with Valeyard too, I'll post my vote properly when I'm home.

{B} {/B} use this code to bold

Actually, I think Tigger is full of ****.

Tigger

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

so vale or tigger is lying, therefore 1 of them is a wolf and the other is the seer or GA. just a question of which. gonna reserve judgement until a bit later on

Actually, I think Tigger is full of ****.

Tigger

So do I but dont think we can take the chance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Honestly I can't believe we have this on turn 1. Two role claims already is unreal. FYI a real roled player shouldn't come out to dispute the claims.

I don't know what to do. It would be remiss of us to lynch someone role claiming but at the same time it's someone fingers by the seer.

As it stands I'm leaving my vote on Vale till I hear more.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

So wait Valeyard is claiming to be the guardian angel then?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I don't know what to think at this point. Scenes in Mahamageehad Village. Not going to change my vote until I hear more, I'll need convincing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i think i need some ale

Jayop wrote: »
    Honestly I can't believe we have this on turn 1. Two role claims already is unreal. FYI a real roled player shouldn't come out to dispute the claims.

I don't know what to do. It would be remiss of us to lynch someone role claiming but at the same time it's someone fingers by the seer.

As it stands I'm leaving my vote on Vale till I hear more.

If vale is the GA he is killed anyway by the wolves and is completely useless as the GA cant protect himself,

We have to hope tigg is the seer and the real ga protects him, if he is not the seer we will have a wolf kill sooner rather than later

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I still cant understand why he came out though if he is the seer though I could understand it is it was a half hour before the vote closes and he lookjed up for the chop.... sigh anyways.
    I said it
    I won't be around at just before toe vote

Hmm gonna stick with my current pick can't see myself changing unless Valeyard comes up with a very convincing argument

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Couple points.

1. I will not confirm or deny whatever restrictions there are or may be set on tasks as it is not fair to those doing them. It is up to the players to interpret the rules regarding this as they deem fit.
    2. The nature of the tasks were set pre-game.
    3. All roles were randomly allocated to players by computer after they were designed by Mods. We had no involvement in allocating roles to players.

tritium wrote: »
    No if vale wasnt a wolf would have to shoot tigger in case its an alpha task for two peeks. Eitherway we dont hang around

Second point- if we're happy to lynch Vale (and i am) then the wolves with power play and assassin on side potentially have 4x5= 20 votes if they use it. Lets be a bit careful with our timing here.
    thats not how it works they have 4 votes doubled
    Which is eight
    Also the wolves know that cake is a wolf so unless loads of you vote for vale you lose your seer
    Btw I have a plan and while it might get seem mad it's not

Tigger wrote: »
    Which is eight
    Also the wolves know that cake is a wolf so unless loads of you vote for vale you lose your seer

Your plan to make villager stew?

Tigger is definitely a wolf!

I feel Tigger will get immunity from being killed if he gets us to lynch The_Valeyard.

I feel Tigger will get immunity from being killed if he gets us to lynch The_Valeyard.

Though if valeyard is a villager (which we'll know) then the game is up.at this point the only major downside of lynching the Vale on lies from trigger is that we lose a role player or the alpha task succeeds...

Could you explain that further?

andy125 wrote: »
    Could you explain that further?

Why would the seer come out this early?

We know the wolf has to do an alpha task.

I don't understand why Tigger would say it if they were actually the seer.

The reward for killing vale will be immunity.

The reward for killing vale will be immunity.

The aplha doesnt get Immunity he gets 2 peeks on completion of his task

• Advertisement

Still doesnt explain how he would be immune from being killed,

if he is the alpha wolf he gets 2 peeks but he also gets lynched next round, you would imagine those 2 peeks would have been worth more further into the game with less players

One of the reasons I assumed Tigger came out as seer was because the votes seemed to be leaning towards lynching him before he did

tritium wrote: »
    Ok seems easy

Two possibilities (apart from the accepted Tigg is bonkers situation)

1. Tigg is the alpha and this is his task
    2. Tigg is the seer

If hes the alpha his task is to get valeyard lynched today (hes a bit **** at it obviously if he had to go to this length).

If hes the seer hes named a wolf

Plan would be :
    Dont lynch valeyard tonight
    Lynch a silent player
    GA watches tigger tonight
    Lynch vale tomorrow
    Decide on the next two peeks, mindful we may only get one (im suggesting andy and dazzler)
    If you don't lunch Valetonight then I'm not gonna leak for he anymore
    I am your seer
    Respect me or die

There's also the assassins task but again I can't see the value of putting yourself in the target sights for a lynching to complete that task... At least not in the way tigger has done

I'm a goon. I misread the rules, I thought the prizes for the tasks had not been revealed:o

crowseye wrote: »
    One of the reasons I assumed Tigger came out as seer was because the votes seemed to be leaning towards lynching him before he did

Not spectacularly so though, sure he was probably in the list of lynch potentials but I don't think it warranted going nuclear so early in the day like he did. It's just all bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Tigger wrote: »
    Which is eight

Thats not how i read the following from the rules
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    RETURN OF THE WEREWOLF

The Powerplay
    The werewolves have the ability to activate a Powerplay once during the game. The first werewolf to CHAT us with the Capitalised words "ACTIVATE POWERPLAY" activates it. Every vote cast on thread during the Powerplay will count as double towards that day's lynch. This will only be discovered at the lynch results by the rest of the players.

Every vote cast on thread during the Powerplay, and an hour before and after the CHAT timestamp will count as double towards that days lynch.

The Powerplay can only be activated between 11am-9pm. We will not be announcing the Powerplay on thread, but it will be revealed at the end of that day's lynch. All votes made during the powerplay is deemed valid in addition to the final votes for the day.
    t

Uriel. wrote: »
    There's also the assassins task but again I can't see the value of putting yourself in the target sights for a lynching to complete that task... At least not in the way tigger has done

Doesnt kick in untill day 3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

How would that work?

• Advertisement

Doesnt kick in untill day 3

I read that the person needs to survive to day 3 and complete a task,didnt think the task itself was only given on day 3,thought it would be completed by day 3 to get the assassination attempt and become a wolf. Otherwise you basically only get one day to complete the task... Though I suppose we don't know the nature of the task... Could be just something like post 40 messages in a day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement