Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Uriel. wrote: »
    I read that the person needs to survive to day 3 and complete a task,didnt think the task itself was only given on day 3,thought it would be completed by day 3 to get the assassination attempt and become a wolf. Otherwise you basically only get one day to complete the task... Though I suppose we don't know the nature of the task... Could be just something like post 40 messages in a day

The Assassin is on the side of the werewolf team but he does not know any of their identities, nor they will know his... at the start. If the assassin makes it to day three and performs a task given to them by the WWMod he will have the ability to assassinate (this can be done in daytime or nighttime once he gives the "assassinate xxxxx" order), upon the completion of the assassination, he becomes part of the werewolf team and given access to the WW chat.

I read that as he doesnt know at the start so would only find out on Day 3 if they survived

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tritium wrote: »
    Thats not how i read the following from the rules

i am you seer do not argu

or pm the gm for the dl

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

The Assassin is on the side of the werewolf team but he does not know any of their identities, nor they will know his... at the start. If the assassin makes it to day three and performs a task given to them by the WWMod he will have the ability to assassinate (this can be done in daytime or nighttime once he gives the "assassinate xxxxx" order), upon the completion of the assassination, he becomes part of the werewolf team and given access to the WW chat.

I read that as he doesnt know at the start so would only find out on Day 3 if they survived

I know the WWGM diesnt want to give too much detail on this but there are some pretty important rule interpretations that we could so with a steer on

Does assaasins task come on day 3
    How exactly would powerplay work

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Actually, I think Tigger is full of ****.

Tigger

That's your third vote by my count, just one more if you change your mind again.

Though, you didn't type "Vote Tigger" in bold, so maybe it's not a serious vote change ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    or pm the gm for the dl

Dl?

Down low?

or pm the gm for the dl

Why come out as seer 2 hours ago if you could still be online now

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Couple points.

1. I will not confirm or deny whatever restrictions there are or may be set on tasks as it is not fair to those doing them. It is up to the players to interpret the rules regarding this as they deem fit.
    2. The nature of the tasks were set pre-game.
    3. All roles were randomly allocated to players by computer after they were designed by Mods. We had no involvement in allocating roles to players.

Could you also clarify if those who voted for players simply by putting their name in bold, will be counted? Or only the votes that say "Vote xxx" in bold that will be counted?

tritium wrote: »
    I know the WWGM diesnt want to give too much detail on this but there are some pretty important rule interpretations that we could so with a steer on

Does assaasins task come on day 3
    How exactly would powerplay work

O actually you are right I think im reading that wrong now.

quickbeam wrote: »
    That's your third vote by my count, just one more if you change your mind again.

Though, you didn't type "Vote Tigger" in bold, so maybe it's not a serious vote change ???
    i pmed the gm on this and just the name will work
    but its easier for them if you put vote xx

no need for the people that have already put tigger to cahnge to vote tiger
    it would be pointless
    pointless i tels you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

O actually you are right I think im reading that wrong now.

Only it makes no sense for either of them to be the assassin because he'll only get to kill someone on the third day right? Whatever way it goes now both tigger and Valeyard will probably be dead by day three

quickbeam wrote: »
    Could you also clarify if those who voted for players simply by putting their name in bold, will be counted? Or only the votes that say "Vote xxx" in bold that will be counted?

why does no one listen to their seer?
    you must all apoliogise if you want me to see again for you

also a back rub

i'm getting a paddy
    do you know a paddy?

i'm on call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Two showers later and there's still a smell of damp fur around here.... wtf?!?

crowseye wrote: »
    Only it makes no sense for either of them to be the assassin because he'll only get to kill someone on the third day right? Whatever way it goes now both tigger and Valeyard will probably be dead by day three

i wan't
    ive seen he future and i will still be alive till the end

i pmed the gm on this and just the name will work
    but its easier for them if you put vote xx

no need for the people that have already put tigger to cahnge to vote tiger
    it would be pointless
    pointless i tels you

Why are you PMing the game mod?

And what's all this " I won't peak for you again if you vote for me" malarkey

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Ah here this is above my weird threshold :eek:

a because thats how a seer sees silly, i ask him is valeyard a wolfie and he goes yer awesome tigger i'm glad you are so clever
    2 i'm trying to save the villagers from the nasty wolff and ye are all calling me seman so unless you obey i won't peak for ye any more
    well i will peak but i wont tell you

Ah here this is above my weird threshold :eek:

does iyt get your heckles up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Two showers later and there's still a smell of damp fur around here.... wtf?!?

Is your task hint at being a wolf but dont get lynched?

a because thats how a seer sees silly, i ask him is valeyard a wolfie and he goes yer awesome tigger i'm glad you are so clever
    2 i'm trying to save the villagers from the nasty wolff and ye are all calling me seman so unless you obey i won't peak for ye any more

I don't think anyone called you seen tbh.

I don't think anyone called you seen tbh.
    daz called me a goon for a start
    i'll make a list of grivences and we can organise reperations later
    daz is next for the seeing i think
    or any other ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Are you not the seer?

Also if no one knows if they're the assassin yet and they get killed by lynch or the wolfs will it be revealed they were the assassin?

Are you not the seer?

Also if no one knows if they're the assassin yet and they get killed by lynch or the wolfs will it be revealed they were the assassin?

Are you not the seer?

You said you PMed the game mod about the vote function but that had to have been today, the seer can only pm at night... You're falling over yourself at the moment and I don't know if you're lying or just trying to cause confusion or both

daz called me a goon for a start
    i'll make a list of grivences and we can organise reperations later
    daz is next for the seeing i think
    or any other ideas?

Aw shucks, I thought I'd be the next to be seen to :(

Sorry phone posted 3 times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok **** it heres how i see it

If tiggers the seer

We trade kills one for one with yhe wolves and might get two more peaks

If hes a wolf
    We end up with a 1 in 2 kill rate and are still ok. We probably also get the alpha at the cost of two early peaks

If hes the assassin. Similar to the wolf scenario but no peeks since we really do want the assassin dead at some point.

Other possibilities, hidden roles etc. Lord only knows

Either way valeyard seems the smartest option for the lynch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement