Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

tritium wrote: »
    Ok **** it heres how i see it

If tiggers the seer

We trade kills one for one with yhe wolves and might get two more peaks

If hes a wolf
    We end up with a 1 in 2 kill rate and are still ok. We probably also get the alpha at the cost of two early peaks

If hes the assassin. Similar to the wolf scenario but no peeks since we really do want the assassin dead at some point.

Other possibilities, hidden roles etc. Lord only knows

Either way valeyard seems the smartest option for the lynch

Agree completely, whatever way you look at it we get someone from the evil side early in the game

I vote for valeyard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Uriel. wrote: »
    You said you PMed the game mod about the vote function but that had to have been today, the seer can only pm at night... You're falling over yourself at the moment and I don't know if you're lying or just trying to cause confusion or both

seer can only peak at night he can ask stuff whenever he wants

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Tigger wrote: »
    seer can only peak at night he can ask stuff whenever he wants

He can??

i'm definatly not the alein

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

daz called me a goon for a start
    i'll make a list of grivences and we can organise reperations later
    daz is next for the seeing i think
    or any other ideas?

Yeah, suggestions from previous were dazzler, andy, possibly add uriel

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    He can??
    yeah but sometimes the gms tell me to calm down cos they have rl whatever that is
    i think its an infection

Well, **** me pink.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

andy125 wrote: »
    Is your task hint at being a wolf but dont get lynched?

We must resist the urge to turn on each other.

How many times did i help you out in times of need Andy.. and you, God father to my two youngsters..

Stay strong fellow villager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Has deodorant been invented yet?

i'm definatly not the alein

Finally ... a statement on this thread that I 100% believe!!

• Advertisement

and quick he said he wanted to be seered

Tigger, i all seriousness, I am genuinely worried about you. I work as a mental health pharmacist and your rambling incoherance is alarming. You okay dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

TIgger has rabies either way he's absolutely raving.

Feel kinda bad first lynch tbh when you've no real stuff to go on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Sorry hard to keep up with questions

1. Name in bold is sufficient for valid vote.
    2. The tasks can be done anytime the player wants. The task can be done on day 8 if they so wish, they just won't have the rewards until they complete it
    3. Will confirm re powerplay soon.

[/QUOTE]

ok
    but look at valeyards early post where he made a point of saying he was a new person and not a wolf anymore
    thats what gave him away
    i'm not pulling it out of my arse btw i'm shaking the trees t see who is targeting me cos i've picked a wolf
    i'm 100% sure

and fitchell was the priest v2.0 thats why he seemed suspicious, i'd realised that and suli had said she thought e that the apprentice was a wolf so thats the real reason
    i didn't want to out him as the apprentice as if he wasn't a wolf then the wolves would eat him
    look at the afterv play discussion smitchell acknowledges im awesome
    No that's too easy to control
    Also with public voting we don't have to we should lunch VALEYARD

Cool thing is well see what he was straigh away and if he is t a all is he's still a dick
    see its all there he wants to chase me naked through the streets and also he munched the person whos said i might be munched
    i see right throught his vendetta and the gAME IS Called revenge he;strying tio get me lynched i tells ya

clues

and quick he said he wanted to be seered

Maybe but the three i listed feel like they might be better targets

Tigger, i all seriousness, I am genuinely worried about you. I work as a mental health pharmacist and your rambling incoherance is alarming. You okay dude?

you'd think a mental health pharmacist could spell incoherence

The only Valeyard defence here is would he be unlucky enough be a wolf two games in a row stats wise think people are letting his previous games wolf colour them too easily tbh

El Hombre wrote: »
    The only Valeyard defence here is would he be unlucky enough be a wolf two games in a row stats wise think people are letting his previous games wolf colour them too easily tbh
    oh god why do you give me eyes to see and not the villagers ears to hear?

Maybe but the three i listed feel like they might be better targets

(1) Uriel, (2) Dazz, in that order, if we're lucky enough for two more peaks.

I know peaking me would be a waste of a peak, but I also know that nobody else knows that it'd be a waste of a peak, so go peak if you insist, but it won't teach you anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Dazler I think I read a page or two back that tiger was on call so could be in the medical profession himself.

Honestly I think it's all just a persona he rambled etc in the last one but at the end of the day there seemed to be a method behind the madness

There is nothing we can do we have a seer claim on thread and a wolf pointed to no other course we can take bar to see if it all checks out.

Your not sticking up for your wolf mate by any chance

oh god why do you give me eyes to see and not the villagers ears to hear?

You forget, we're heathen atheists in this village. No god to appeal to here.

I know peaking me would be a waste of a peak, but I also know that nobody else knows that it'd be a waste of a peak, so go peak if you insist, but it won't teach you anything.

ok im convinced

Id say more a cracked style of posting to confuse everyone

Agree but would switch the order

There is nothing we can do we have a seer claim on thread and a wolf pointed to no other course we can take bar to see if it all checks out.

Your not sticking up for your wolf mate by any chance

Yes Val and I are both wolves again the one thing I'd enjoy is the fail when I and mostly likely him are revealed as innocent :pac:

you'd think a mental health pharmacist could spell incoherence

A slip of the tongue is no fault of the mind. Seer me if you like. I know I am a villager.

I'm happy to be checked by the seer if there's no one more pressing to check at some stage too

• Advertisement

Yes Val and I are both wolves again the one thing I'd enjoy is the fail when I and mostly likely him are revealed as innocent :pac:

So you think that Trigger isnt the seer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement