Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

So Tigger claims to be the seer as the votes were against him earlier. So for now we are going on him being honest and being forced to be revealed cause of that as play it safe and keep him?

So Val is the only one lads are thinking for he lynch? Did he post anything too dodgy?

So you think that Trigger isnt the seer?
    Not sure about the seer but definitely a headwreck.;):D

El Hombre wrote: »
    So Tigger claims to be the seer as the votes were against him earlier. So for now we are going on him being honest and being forced to be revealed cause of that as play it safe and keep him?

So Val is the only one lads are thinking for he lynch? Did he post anything too dodgy?

Tigger said she peeked at Val and he was a werewolf.

So you think that Trigger isnt the seer?

I don't know could be and could be not its so early.

Could have claimed it to save his skin as the votes were against him and take someone with him

Could really be the seer and have been forced to reveal himself in case of being lynched

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm out for the evening and might not have access to boards.

For now, unless convinced otherwise, Vote The_Valeyard.

The way I see it is that if Tigger is correct, we kill a wolf. If he is incorrect, we lynch him tomorrow and then we get a wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

quickbeam wrote: »
    You forget, we're heathen atheists in this village. No god to appeal to here.
    splains a lot

Ahhhh interesting I missed that tbh with his big long rambles it's hard to keep reading it all :pac:

Ya sure I guess will have to for Val or tonight so and if he's innocent lynch Tigger tomorrow

Could have claimed it to save his skin as the votes were against him and take someone with him

Could really be the seer and have been forced to reveal himself in case of being lynched

If he is and turns out Vale is a wolf your on my watchlist

Ok based on that I'll vote for the

Valeyard]

this is wierd
    who were the three wolves that lived from the last game?
    cos i know Vale lived and is now a wolf
    daz and el hombre seem very keen to not believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Ah jesus folks, whatever way this one turns out, tiggers been holding up and "im the seer" placard, wearing the t shirt and answering calls on 1800 SEER since about 10am yhis morni g

tiggers are men

Tigger wrote: »
    this is wierd

Hmmm.... You are now trying to label 3 of last games wolves as being drawn again for trying to reason out for and against for Val?

I had voted Val but I've a feeling you are rolling the seer card to save yourself we may well be hanging you tomorrow Tigger me old flower

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

10 o clock can't come sooner, we will know so much more

tritium wrote: »
    Ah jesus folks, whatever way this one turns out, tiggers been holding up and "im the seer" placard, wearing the t shirt and answering calls on 1800 SEER since about 10am yhis morni g

seems too tricky must be a trick
    lets lunch him

tritium wrote: »

A wolf defending a wolf perhaps?

Trigger should be shot tonight if Vale isnt a wolf no point having a landslide vote 2 days in a row it'll help nothing.

I think this scenario is very unlikely obviously but its the best course of action IMO

this is wierd

I am just annoyed at you that you think it is fine to use dyslexic as an insult especially when you suffer from it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

quickbeam wrote: »
    (1) Uriel, (2) Dazz, in that order, if we're lucky enough for two more peaks.

I know peaking me would be a waste of a peak, but I also know that nobody else knows that it'd be a waste of a peak, so go peak if you insist, but it won't teach you anything.

Why do I qualify for a peek? By all means go for it though, I'tll prove I'm a villager

Hmmm.... You are now trying to label 3 of last games wolves as being drawn again for trying to reason out for and against for Val?

I had voted Val but I've a feeling you are rolling the seer card to save yourself we may well be hanging you tomorrow Tigger me old flower

well once we han=g me and i'm the seer or we hang vale and i'm the seer we will
    you old flower

• Advertisement

Trigger should be shot tonight if Vale isnt a wolf no point having a landslide vote 2 days in a row it'll help nothing.

I think this scenario is very unlikely obviously but its the best course of action IMO

That's a great point actually Mick, if Val is innocent, the Vigilante should blow Tiggers head off

well once we han=g me and i'm the seer or we hang vale and i'm the seer we will
    you old flower

Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Think I'm going to stick with my original vote {B} The Valeyard {/B}. I won't be around again until after the vote so hope we are right!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I don't see anything concrete so far but I can't see a valid reason to doubt Tigger, tbh.

I also see that Valeyard is coming out with the same squirming as before when he was cornered.

So.....

vote Valeyard

I am just annoyed at you that you think it is fine to use dyslexic as an insult especially when you suffer from it yourself.

i apoligised immediatly and you ignored it
    not much else i can do tbh but youseem to want to keep omn at me

crowseye wrote: »
    Think I'm going to stick with my original vote {B} The Valeyard {/B}. I won't be around again until after the vote so hope we are right!

its vote xxx[ \b]

I take it Tigger is dead either way come to think of it.

If he's lying, vigilante kills him.

If he's the seer he's pedigree chum.

crowseye wrote: »

dont use curly brackets to get bold use normal [][]

gtg ttfn

• Advertisement

I take it Tigger is dead either way come to think of it.

If he's lying, vigilante kills him.

If he's the seer he's pedigree chum.

If he is seer we get another peek if the guardian angel protects him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement