Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well, I'm set for death, innocent. But guilty because of the previous game. At least the vigilante will hopefully do me right and kill tigger for killing an innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

andy125 wrote: »
    If he is seer we get another peek if the guardian angel protects him

Something craic If shatterproof was the guardian angel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Well, I'm set for death, innocent. But guilty because of the previous game. At least the vigilante will hopefully do me right and kill tigger for killing an innocent.

So your a normal villager or the GA as you suggested earlier on?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Uriel. wrote: »

Said he was a innocent villager on his death

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Sorry I'm awful at this Valeyard

• Advertisement

We are told all roles upon the players death, he was a normal villager

• Registered Users Posts: 16,750 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

vote the valeyard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Ok so it should go

If Val is a wolf, the Angel protects Tigger tonight

If Val is innocent, vigilante blows his brains out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The powerplay is activated at some point between the hours stated in the OP. The powerplay runs for an hour. BUT votes cast in the hour previous to the start are also included.
    Say brian votes for paul and john votes for paul. Within the powerplay Paul now has 4 votes against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

The jig is up Vale, you're worm food.

• Advertisement

vote the_valeyard

Locked in! If you are playing us Tigger. It's a flaying you are gonna get.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    The powerplay is activated at some point between the hours stated in the OP. The powerplay runs for an hour. BUT votes cast in the hour previous to the start are also included.
    Say brian votes for paul and john votes for paul. Within the powerplay Paul now has 4 votes against him.

what happens if peops change thier votes after the powerplay id up, will both the votes during the play and after count?

Fine. But you will not be spared. I look forward to your deaths by wolves. I could have protected ye. That was my role. I was your angel.

If Val was the wolf why would the wolves vote for a power play as he's well voted for

Same for Tigger if he's a wolf as he's well safe

So would Val and the wolves be hoping this would put us after Tigger now

Or

Would Tigger hope this would def paint Val as rolling his last dice and finish him

{b} vote for the valeyard {/b}

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Jesus you guys talk a lot!! Tigger I cannot see your play here as anything but silly. Either you actually are the seer and have marked yourself for death or you're a wolf and have marked yourself for death. You're not long for this world in any case I think! I cannot understand your play. It's totally confused me. But maybe that was the point.
    Either way though we'll get a wolf tonight with the Valeyard or tomorrow when we lynch Tigger. So for tonight, vote The Valeyard

El Hombre wrote: »
    If Val was the wolf why would the wolves vote for a power play as he's well voted for

Or

Would Tigger hope this would def paint Val as rolling his last dice and finish him

I don't think power play was activated I think it was just a clarification on how it works from the GM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Or

That was just s clarification on the power play rules

Tigger wrote: »
    seems too tricky must be a trick
    lets lunch him

You want to eat me?? Very much a wolfie statement
    i wan't
    ive seen he future and i will still be alive till the end

Only an Alpha wolf would think this
    a because thats how a seer sees silly, i ask him is valeyard a wolfie and he goes yer awesome tigger i'm glad you are so clever
    2 i'm trying to save the villagers from the nasty wolff and ye are all calling me seman so unless you obey i won't peak for ye any more
    well i will peak but i wont tell you

He wont tell us villagers the answer? Why? Because he does not know. He is not the seer.
    How is it a wast
    1 I copped the vales bravado and peeked him and got a wolf
    2 I was gonna get lunched or eaten early on even without being the seer
    2 I tried to hint at people saying see this see that see the other ducking thing and only two people copped it
    3 you are probably a wolf so who cares
    5 lll get two more peeks if the gaurdian Angel backs me tonight

1. You are wrong.
    2. So, you wanted someone gone to save your own skin?
    3(2). No, because it makes no sense.
    3. Someone disagrees with you, then you are a wolf?
    5?. I am the Angel, so their is no protection. The good thing about this I suppose, I shall die, but you are right behind me, not by death by wolves, wolves do not kill wolves, but by villagers feeling guilty over this. Either way, I win.
    That was me following the seer
    I wanted to lunch VALEYARD

Once, again, second time, you have mentioned lunching me........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Jesus you guys talk a lot!! Tigger I cannot see your play here as anything but silly. Either you actually are the seer and have marked yourself for death or you're a wolf and have marked yourself for death. You're not long for this world in any case I think! I cannot understand your play. It's totally confused me. But maybe that was the point.
    Either way though we'll get a wolf tonight with the Valeyard or tomorrow when we lynch Tigger. So for tonight, vote The Valeyard

My play was to lynch vale as he is a wolf
    At the point I might be busy there were more votes for me than him and only two people had picked up on my clues

• Advertisement

Valeyard claims to the Guardian Angel last desperate roll of the dice?

I don't think power play was activated I think it was just a clarification on how it works from the GM

**** ye are right lol I was wondering what kinda play it was :pac:

At the point I might be busy there were more votes for me than him and only two people had picked up on my clues

I wouldn't really calm them clues... They were outright statements lol

All be clear at 10pm

I will cheer your deaths.

I will be dead, but vindicated.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

I get that your spamming/rambling is part of your schtick but it is really not helping you at all here. It's a real pity if you are the seer because it turned out to be such an important role in the last game. I think there could've been another way to make people change to Vale without outting yourself though. You've jumped the gun totally. A lot could've changed from this morning when there were a few votes for you.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Right, was waiting until Valeyard put up his defence, but I'm not buying it. I'm casting my vote Valeyard.

Sorry dude, tough draw to be a wolf twice in a row.

My mind will blow if you turn out to be a villager though.

Makes no difference, he is dead either way now

Well he claimed to be the apprentice in the last game so it's at least a proven tactic by him.

Makes no difference, he is dead either way now

Hope the wolves get you soon. Join me in Valhalla.

Im a coming Shatterproof!! Put the ale on.

*burns down 'The Drunken Huntsman'*

*pours all the booze down the drain*

*ye f*ckers getting none of it!!*

The curse of Cromwell upon ye!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Why do I qualify for a peek? By all means go for it though, I'tll prove I'm a villager

Just something a bit wolfy about you :) A post of yours around munch-time this morning was a little suspicious. Nothing outragously so, but enough that I was on alert. You then seemed quite vehemently against Tigger after he said he was seer. Could have been seen as a wolf attempting to defend his fellow wolf.

Course, could be wrong. But it's still relatively early but the above would be enough for me to want a peak if I could.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement