Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

if the wolves think the gaurdian is gonna mind me and they don't go for me they the wolves slaughter someone else we would kmow by their being no dead eprson right?

something to talk about i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Tigger wrote: »
    if the wolves think the gaurdian is gonna mind me and they don't go for me they the wolves slaughter someone else we would kmow by their being no dead eprson right?

*Head exploded

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Mickjaguar at this stage I think it's wait and see on tiger, if the vigilante isn't given him the bullet you've to give him the back rub he wanted..

getting too cocky are we?

no i'm well aware that if the alpha plays the supper vote and saves you that i could loose this
    trying to keep peoples attention

Nopeare wrote: »
    Mickjaguar at this stage I think it's wait and see on tiger, if the vigilante isn't given him the bullet you've to give him the back rub he wanted..

purrs

• Advertisement

Think that's correct but wouldn't the only people who'd know who was targeted or saved be the GA and wolfs

Im only saying shoot him if Vale isnt a wolf, he will get no back rubs for making a balls of the seer role

Im only saying shoot him if Vale isnt a wolf, he will get no back rubs for making a balls of the seer role
    i was being mentioned for the munch from the second page by a wolf and for the lynch as well
    instead of being got i have caught you a wolf AND ALSO some clues
    if everything goes to plan i'll get at least 2 more peaks

what have you done

Think that's correct but wouldn't the only people who'd know who was targeted or saved be the GA and wolfs

well id get more peaks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If the seer gets a peek to they get told what the persons role is as well as if they're a villager or a wolf? What I'm asking is would the seer know if they'd looked at the GA or the assassin?

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If the seer gets a peek to they get told what the persons role is as well as if they're a villager or a wolf? What I'm asking is would the seer know if they'd looked at the GA or the assassin?
    yeah
    vale is a wolf not the alpha
    if i peek a villager i get the type of villager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

When the Seer asks a role he gets told the role of the person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

i was being mentioned for the munch from the second page by a wolf and for the lynch as well
    instead of being got i have caught you a wolf AND ALSO some clues
    if everything goes to plan i'll get at least 2 more peaks

what have you done
    purrs

what if tigger was trying to flush the seer ?
    are you sure in what you are doing
    thats not how it works they have 4 votes doubled
    Which is eight
    Also the wolves know that cake is a wolf so unless loads of you vote for vale you lose your seer
    Btw I have a plan and while it might get seem mad it's not
    If you don't lunch Valetonight then I'm not gonna leak for he anymore
    I am your seer
    Respect me or die
    Spellcbe met changes lynch to lunch
    I think it's funny
    Slaughters are more of a nighttime snack

How is no one picking up on this!! Tigger is laughing in your face. :eek:

The way I see it

1)Not ideal but if it's the truth 1 wolf down and another 1/2 opportunities to seek

2) My biggest fear/excitement is thinking that maybe tiger is bluffing, sending everything into chaos. Think he did it last time? 2 possible outcomes - A) vale is a villager and lynched, then tiger eaten by wolves as a villager but B) would be a great result vale is a wolf and the tiger is just a villager bluffing. Tiger is eaten but the seer is still safe

The 2 outcomes I see here so are:
    Valeyard is a wolf but not the alpha or assassin. We lynch him tonight, that leaves 2 werewolves, 1 alpha and 1 assassin. GA protects Tigger tonight and gets another peak tomorro then probably gets eaten tomorrow night.
    OR
    Tigger is a wolf. We lynch the GA tonight, Tigger survives because wolves can't eat wolves and he'll be lynched by us tomorrow.

The way I see it

1)Not ideal but if it's the truth 1 wolf down and another 1/2 opportunities to seek

2) My biggest fear/excitement is thinking that maybe tiger is bluffing, sending everything into chaos. Think he did it last time? 2 possible outcomes - A) vale is a villager and lynched, then tiger eaten by wolves as a villager but B) would be a great result vale is a wolf and the tiger is just a villager bluffing. Tiger is eaten but the seer is still safe

no that was smitchell
    i miss smitchell he was crankhy

How is no one picking up on this!! Tigger is laughing in your face. :eek:

What does it matter to you now, your dead if you survive the lynch as you admitted to being the GA, it makes most sense to kill you as your of no use now,

If there is even a slim tiniest possibility of tig being the seer we have to take it, if he is not he dies either way, so it makes no difference to you now

The 2 outcomes I see here so are:
    Valeyard is a wolf but not the alpha or assassin. We lynch him tonight, that leaves 2 werewolves, 1 alpha and 1 assassin. GA protects Tigger tonight and gets another peak tomorro then probably gets eaten tomorrow night.
    OR
    Tigger is a wolf. We lynch the GA tonight, Tigger survives because wolves can't eat wolves and he'll be lynched by us tomorrow.

Unless Tigger then claims not to be a seer, but was sure I was a wolf and acts all sorry and he was sure, bla bla bla, begs real seer to save him, to expose her to the wolves.

andy125 wrote: »
    What does it matter to you now, your dead if you survive the lynch as you admitted to being the GA, it makes most sense to kill you as your of no use now,

If there is even a slim tiniest possibility of tig being the seer we have to take it, if he is not he dies either way, so it makes no difference to you now

Everything makes a difference.

i see back rubs in your future

• Advertisement

Tigger is a liability either way, he's not gonna survive to the end of this game. And I'd be surprised if he survived past tomorrow.

A vote for me is a Turkey vote for Christmas

A vote for Tigger is a step closer to victory.

Unless Tigger then claims not to be a seer, but was sure I was a wolf and acts all sorry and he was sure, bla bla bla, begs real seer to save him, to expose her to the wolves.

The vigilante if he/she had any sense will pop a cap in his ass if you are a villager

The vigilante if he/she had any sense will pop a cap in his ass if you are a villager

Why? Another victory for the wolves then, if he is also a villager just played his bluff way too hard?

Like I said, Tigger's actions today have condemned him to death either way. He has made a mess of this completely and thrown the whole village into chaos. If we get a wolf along with him then we have to take that chance. Sorry Vale.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

A vote for me is a Turkey vote for Christmas

A vote for Tigger is a step closer to victory.

I do admire your tenacity, Valeyard. Same story last game, when all was lost you were still protesting your innocence - some even nearly fell for it.

Tritium
    crosstownk
    andy125
    y0ssar1an22
    Jayop
    crowseye
    Persepoly
    Mollyb60
    The_Valeyard (about to be brutally murdered by his own friends because of Tigger)
    quickbeam
    Uriel.
    Maximus Alexander
    Tigger
    D0NNELLY
    MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    charolais0153
    Barney92
    The_Dazzler
    El Hombre
    Sullivio
    Shatterproof (killed by tigger)

quickbeam wrote: »
    I do admire your tenacity, Valeyard. Same story last game, when all was lost you were still protesting your innocence - some even nearly fell for it.

Each game is different, this is why ive been targeted, and its not really fair.

I should really not play the game any more (under this username) as ive zero chance of fair play now. Always a suspect it seems.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Now now, when Tigger was accusing you with his ridiculous double bluff theory, I, and others, were defending you. I said several times about not using last game as an excuse to point the finger at you. And I am sorry you landed wolf twice, bad luck when you were price peak-material.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Now now, when Tigger was accusing you with his ridiculous double bluff theory, I, and others, were defending you. I said several times about not using last game as an excuse to point the finger at you. And I am sorry you landed wolf twice, bad luck when you were price peak-material.

Its odd though, as soon as you defended me, (and thank you) straight away you were accused of acting the wolf, I dont believe you are a wolf, I really think you are a villager, its just a bad idea to play two games in a row. But hey, them are the odds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement