Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Each game is different, this is why ive been targeted, and its not really fair.

I should really not play the game any more (under this username) as ive zero chance of fair play now. Always a suspect it seems.
    i agree

me too btw

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Well, we'll know one way or another in little over an hour.

Two players still left to cast a vote, by my reckoning. Not that it will effect the outcome, but it could effect them getting mod-killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Just to clarify on powerplay.

Not every vote is doubled, meaning if Paul votes for John then changes to Adam and doesn't change again it is Adam that gets 2 votes and John 0.

If there are any more questions feel free to ask :)

quickbeam wrote: »
    Now now, when Tigger was accusing you with his ridiculous double bluff theory, I, and others, were defending you. I said several times about not using last game as an excuse to point the finger at you. And I am sorry you landed wolf twice, bad luck when you were price peak-material.

he got peaked for his bravado
    i was originally gonna peak max

Interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Tigger wrote: »
    he got peaked for his bravado
    i was originally gonna peak max

Dude, you've been wanting to get me since last game. You saw a chance as you have Wolf support and boom, I'll die. But you've blown your cover? If I Was The seer. I would have stayed quiet and try get two wolves or secure a number of confirmed villagers. A real seer would not show this early. You have given yourself away.

Dude, you've been wanting to get me since last game. You saw a chance as you have Wolf support and boom, I'll die. But you've blown your cover? If I Was The seer. I would have stayed quiet and try get two wolves or secure a number of confirmed villagers. A real seer would not show this early. You have given yourself away.

i got you last game
    you ran away

i got you last game
    you ran away

You didnt get me, I escaped. This time, you just gunned for me. The real losers will be the villagers as Now their Angel is going to die. God shall not be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

I know it's hard to enforce but I have a feeling we may need a rule for future games that says previous games roles and plays can't be brought up in to a new game

El Hombre wrote: »
    I know it's hard to enforce but I have a feeling we may need a rule for future games that says previous games roles and plays can't be brought up in to a new game

Yeah, your right. Apologies. Not trying to ruin the buzz.

Just doing my best to enjoy my last 45 minutes.

• Advertisement

Yeah, your right. Apologies. Not trying to ruin the buzz.

Just doing my best to enjoy my last 45 minutes.

Just for you Vale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RcVzevWX4U

You didnt get me, I escaped. This time, you just gunned for me. The real losers will be the villagers as Now their Angel is going to die. God shall not be happy.

there is no god apparently we are heathan athiests

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

It's fine having a rule but it's always gonna be difficult to put aside previous experience. It's ****ty for you Vale coz Tigger does have a bit of a thing for you. Terrible luck if you've got a wolf role 2 games in a row.

i agree 100%
    we shoulkd all re reg every game otherwise baggage will be carried

Ah, I can think of worse songs. The worst part is, many of ye are pretty sure I'm not a wolf, but just think kill one villager to possibly get a wolf makes sense.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Like I said, Tigger's actions today have condemned him to death either way. He has made a mess of this completely and thrown the whole village into chaos. If we get a wolf along with him then we have to take that chance. Sorry Vale.

It's okay. It's the way Of The game. I know your a villager and will miss me. :( I hope you survive long enough to get the real wolves.

Ah, I can think of worse songs. The worst part is, many of ye are pretty sure I'm not a wolf, but just think kill one villager to possibly get a wolf makes sense.

Be you a wolf or not once Trigger made the claim that was you done for unfortunet for you either way....

Be you a wolf or not once Trigger made the claim that was you done for unfortunet for you either way....
    look if you don't stop calling me Trigger ...

look if you don't stop calling me Trigger ...

You'll eat him?

All his indeciferable gibberish, but that "R" he constantly notices :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I've only voted for valeyard at this stage due triggers claims. I hope we're not being duped.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Like I said, Tigger's actions today have condemned him to death either way. He has made a mess of this completely and thrown the whole village into chaos. If we get a wolf along with him then we have to take that chance. Sorry Vale.

It's okay. It's the way Of The game. I know your a villager and will miss me. :( I hope you survive long enough to get the real wolves.
    Ah don't single me out!! If you are a wolf you'll just set them on me! :(

Ah don't single me out!! If you are a wolf you'll just set them on me! :(

???

Uriel. wrote: »
    I've only voted for valeyard at this stage due triggers claims. I hope we're not being duped.

you an me both buddy

you an me both buddy

Well hardly, since you claim to be the seer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

you an me both buddy

What does that mean

What does that mean

It means he is not the seer but is bluffing.

What does that mean

private joke
    look i'm the seer he's the wolf
    there are things going on i don't undrstand tho

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

i agree 100%
    we shoulkd all re reg every game otherwise baggage will be carried

I think you'd still be identifiable unless you have a complete personality/posting change

It's though on Valyard but first lynch seems hard to nail anyone and tiggers claim is the best we've to go on. We will have a far better idea if things in 20 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Just a reminder everyone that PM's between players are forbidden during the duration of the game. Even if they are not game related.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement