Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Wow Val being a wolf again, Jesus that would suck.

And Max is also a wolf apparently so that's two.

Nice work Tig.

Btw unless you have more clear targets I'm game for being checked if only to stop Micks fail plan to go after me and kill a villager.

Tigger wrote: »
    I'm gonna need a new persona to play again i think

I think your a prime no 1 target every game now for Wolves and villagers cause of your Inception like posting :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

El Hombre wrote: »

Nice work Tig.

Btw unless you have more clear targets I'm game for being checked if only to stop Micks fail plan to go after me and kill a villager.
    no ive only one left so its gonna be a wild card

I think your a prime no 1 target every game now for Wolves and villagers cause of your Inception like posting :p

quantus never crash

Nice work Tig.

Hey all I know is me and Tigger are valuable members of team village and you tried to stick up for a (now) known wolf so even you'd have to admit it puts you on the watch list

• Advertisement

no ive only one left so its gonna be a wild card

No probs!

Hey all I know is me and Tigger are valuable members of team village and you tried to stick up for a (now) known wolf so even you'd have to admit it puts you on the watch list

Actually if you'll check my posts you'll see I clearly balanced both scenarios as once Daz told me Tigger had clearly labelled Val I vote for him

So your talking outta your hole :pac:

fight
    whoever wins is a wolf

yay

Actually if you'll check my posts you'll see I clearly balanced both scenarios as once Daz told me Tigger had clearly labelled Val I vote for him

So your talking outta your hole :pac:

Jumping on the bandwagon when your wolfie mate was a goner doesnt prove much, if there was an extra bullet tonight you'd be getting it :cool:

Jumping on the bandwagon when your wolfie mate was a goner doesnt prove much, if there was an extra bullet tonight you'd be getting it :cool:

Even better if I did you'd be painted as wolf for your epic fail :cool:

• Advertisement

i hope the angel is following this

Even better if I did you'd be painted as wolf for your epic fail :cool:

I def aint any wolf and all Im saying is your in my sights

I def aint any wolf and all Im saying is your in my sights

Please continue I'll have the pleasure of you getting lynched as a wolf for going after an innocent should I die my good Mick :cool:

Could be you and your wolfy pals saw an avenue to get an innocent villager lynched when ye knew Val was caught with his knickers around his ankles too, if i die and am confirmed a villager Mick is one to look at for the remaining two wolves :cool:

My dear dear Andy will avenge me providing he's a villager :cool:

Please continue I'll have the pleasure of you getting lynched as a wolf for going after an innocent should I die my good Mick :cool:

Could be you and your wolfy pals saw an avenue to get an innocent villager lynched when ye knew Val was caught with his knickers around his ankles too, if i die and am confirmed a villager Mick is one to look at for the remaining two wolves :cool:

My dear dear Andy will avenge me providing he's a villager :cool:
    edit

Please continue I'll have the pleasure of you getting lynched as a wolf for going after an innocent should I die my dear Mick
    edit

**** forgot about the edits thought it was only for votes bah humbug.

**** forgot about the edits thought it was only for votes bah humbug.

thats why i kept the originals to show you done nothing wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

El hombre. We note that you have edited your comment. Please PM us the what you originally posted so we can review the extent of the transgression and take it into account prior to making any judgement.

sketch its the lads

make him give me a back rub

• Advertisement

thats why i kept the originals to show you done nothing wrong

Thank you, ya mad yoke :p

El hombre. After review, we note that you changed one word of the original post and added two paragraphs, which is verified by Tigger testimony. This is in violation of rule 10.

Sentencing will be set in daytime.

Internets is serious business!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    El hombre. After review, we note that you changed one word of the original post and added two paragraphs, which is verified by Tigger testimony. This is in violation of rule 10.

Jebus.

No messing here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Mick or Max!! Max or Mick??

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Glad to see we got a wolf anyways after all that, and Tigger is our savior apparently, God help us all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Hopefully you have a list of subs, or El Hombres punishment was death, as your red writing caused him to close his account!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

First offense should be a yellow card imo. It wasn't a bad or game changing edit.

Wow! Really? I have that power?

Seriously though, if El Hombre quit, then can anyone following who was not part of dead chat and would like to play then please PM us. Otherwise El Hombre will be mod killed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I can't imagine he's quit for that. Hold off for a few hours.

Can't an inactive account (I'm on the touch site so assume that's what it is) just be reactivated?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement