Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Jayop wrote: »
    I can't imagine he's quit for that. Hold off for a few hours.

Can't an inactive account (I'm on the touch site so assume that's what it is) just be reactivated?
    Nope. A closed account is a closed account.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Draammmaaaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

sullivlo wrote: »
    Nope. A closed account is a closed account.

Jesus, I had a look at his last few posts and they didn't indicate that.

Ok so a replacement is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Holy **** lads its all kicking off! Tigger I cant figure out if you're a genius or just plain crazy. This is the most head meltiest thing I've ever been involved in.

In a ****ing meeting now for the next hour so I'm gonna miss the munch announcement. I hope I'm not dead.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

You get your email notification thing sorted, Mol?

• Advertisement

I'm in shock about Max being a wolf - if true, of course, though at this stage I guess we can't go doubting Tigger.

Max, me ole Dead Room buddy!! I feel so betrayed! :(

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Wow! Really? I have that power?

Seriously though, if El Hombre quit, then can anyone following who was not part of dead chat and would like to play then please PM us. Otherwise El Hombre will be mod killed
    I'd be careful what you wish for. The last sub turned out to be Tigger and we all know how that ended :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

This game is mental so far

Tigger the flipping edjit has me likely to be spending the day defending myself when I have only posted helpful advise. He's clearly decent at the game and got an amazing read on Valeyard but he accuses everyone and is utterly convinced each time it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

andy125 wrote: »
    This game is mental so far

I can't decide if that is a good thing or not.

• Advertisement

I am suspicious of you Jayop. I remember you saying in the Dead Room last time something like: "wait till I get playing, Tigger will have nothing on me with the amount of posting I'll do." Yet you've been relatively quiet on here. Whassup with that then?

It's a weird feeling though - being suspicious of Jayop that is. He's like our founding father.

Yes. So back to tic-tacs.

It's nearly 10. We'll see who the wolves munch now and I guess we can start the bidding on who we lynch tonight.

I'm struggling to make sense of Tiggers posts - I don't understand the %'s - I get it if he peeked Vale and got lucky again and peaked Max, but the 90% and 75% parts confuse me.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I am suspicious of you Jayop. I remember you saying in the Dead Room last time something like: "wait till I get playing, Tigger will have nothing on me with the amount of posting I'll do." Yet you've been relatively quiet on here. Whassup with that then?
    I think we need to start with a clean slate and not focus on the roles that everyone had in the last game.

True, which is why I'm only suspicious and not accusing :)

I'd like to point out that I was the first to raise concern at Max after the slaughter yesterday. Very Wolfy trait coming in with false sympathy for someone they slaughtered. Happens all the time with newbie wolves.
    Something about this post just smells of wolf. False sympathy me thinks.
    My post was such that it raised the alarm bells with Tigger who we're told subsequently seer checked max and we're told he's a wolf.
    Tigger wrote: »
    Yeah if it wasn't for the fact I know valeale is a wolf I'd also know he's a wolf
    He's playing the belly help help
    They help you then they eat you

Now would I really finger max like that in turn 1 if I was also a wolf?

Would I bollocks.

I'd like to point out that I was the first to raise concern at Max after the slaughter yesterday. Very Wolfy trait coming in with false sympathy for someone they slaughtered. Happens all the time with newbie wolves.

My post was such that it raised the alarm bells with Tigger who we're told subsequently seer checked max and we're told he's a wolf.

Now would I really finger max like that in turn 1 if I was also a wolf?

Would I bollocks.
    Maybe if you were the alpha.

Plenty of us showed sympathy for Shatter (including me), yet you only smelled wolf off Max ....

Game started Sunday, I was in the pub Sunday night, hungover and off work yesterday. I do mist of my internetting at the office and on my laptop. I find the game hard to play on the phone.

Plenty of us showed sympathy for Shatter (including me), yet you only smelled wolf off Max ....

Read over the posts that express sympathy. That one stands out a mile though.

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Maybe if you were the alpha.

Why would that matter?

Why would that matter?
    Don't know. Just saying words.

Everyone has made at least one post now, yeah?

Yeah.

Read over the posts that express sympathy. That one stands out a mile though.

Well, you and Tigger are better at sniffing out wolves than me, that's for sure. I read back over all of Max's posts since Sunday and there was nothing I could spot. I still (mostly!) trust Tigger though.

OK like I said when I get my laptop I'll start looking at post counts. Early votes from yesterday before the Valeyard was fingered could be interesting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Well, you and Tigger are better at sniffing out wolves than me, that's for sure. I read back over all of Max's posts since Sunday and there was nothing I could spot. I still (mostly!) trust Tigger though.

Tigger can be trusted. Snaring Vale last night should prove that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

It was a quiet morning in the Village, after the horrific day before where poor Shatters body was found and the village got their revenge when they managed to kill a hairy werewolf right away, no one was wanting to leave their houses first in case they found something they did not like...

As the sun rose fully and the village was awakening and shops opened there was no screams to be heard. All was normal. Was it a case there was only one Werewolf in the village or was their another reason that no bodies were found ripped to pieces.

Down the back of the village bakers a scream was heard. and a few seconds later a shot was heard! what is going on? they seemed to be from different directions.

Most of the folk of the village ran towards the sound of the scream, maybe someone was being attacked and they could help them. The scream came from the young bakers assistant who was standing looking horrified over the dead body of Quickbeam

While everyone stood and stared at the terrible sight if the bloodied Quickbeam the Mayors wife came round the corner with 2 of the town bodyguards and what is that they were dragging behind them? was it their beloved dog?

No it was a half transformed Werewolf, shot dead with a silver bullet.

Quickbeam was the poor victim of the night, and they were
    A villager

It wasn't hard to identify the face of the half converted Werewolf, it was
    Maximus Alexander

The Mayor said there was another person missing but so far no body had been found and he couldn't think of the name anyway and would get back to the village after checking the recent Census

Uriel. wrote: »
    is there a munch, or is this the end of night 0 with no munch?

Did this also seem a bit obvious - like a wolf playing innocent about a munch?

It's what gave me my first suspicions (still only suspicions) about Uriel.

• Advertisement

It's a trait that I've seen time and time again in these games. A wolf comes in and makes a convoluted post after someone gets killed in an effort to distance themselves from it.

Wolves struggle to justify their actions and that's why everyone needs to explain their vote each and every time apart from when seers check on a wolf. That way when we catch wolves late in the game we will have info from their early votes and posting to show us the way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement