Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

There are 18 players left, possibly 17 but we will confirm in a few hours.

andy125
    Barney92
    charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    D0NNELLY
    El Hombre
    Jayop
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    Persepoly
    Sullivio
    The_Dazzler,
    Tigger
    Tritium
    Uriel.
    y0ssar1an22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Nice one vigilante. Now hopefully despite my ott advice the bg didn't follow Tigger and can do so tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Did this also seem a bit obvious - like a wolf playing innocent about a munch?

It's what gave me my first suspicions (still only suspicions) about Uriel.

clarifying the game rules is suspicious? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Rip quickstream

We got a second wolf though in max, well done tigger and vigilante

Ok so it's vital we figure out why they hit quickbeam. Did they think they had a role or was it that he expressed suspicions that they didn't like?

Probably role hunting at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

RIP Quickbeam...

andy125 wrote: »
    Rip quickstream

We got a second wolf though in max, well done tigger and vigilante

Aye and I think we had to start quick. The game was stacked in the wolves favour and without doubt had we not got some early we'd have struggled.

1 x Assassin
    1 x Alpha WW
    1 x Werewolf

So that's what's left and 14 villagers/roled goods.

At least with Max gone we should get some info from the Lynch tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,792 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

well at least 2 WW have been gotten. chances of lynching one today are smaller, but we may get 1

Uriel. wrote: »
    RIP Quickbeam...

Convenient he dies just after accusing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

quickbeam wrote: »
    You get your email notification thing sorted, Mol?

Nah I'm still getting the emails. Gonna change the email address to send them into a spam account tho. Also, sorry to hear you got eaten. :(

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Nah I'm still getting the emails. Gonna change the email address to send them into a spam account tho. Also, sorry to hear you got eaten. :(

but are you really sorry?

Why quickbeam?

Jayop wrote: »
    Aye and I think we had to start quick. The game was stacked in the wolves favour and without doubt had we not got some early we'd have struggled.

1 x Assassin
    1 x Alpha WW
    1 x Werewolf

So that's what's left and 14 villagers/roled goods.

At least with Max gone we should get some info from the Lynch tonight.

Assassin and alpha could be leaving hints this round if they want their extra roles after losing 2 wolves already desperation will be kicking in on the their part

We need to decide on seer check also

but are you really sorry?

Yes I am really really sorry. But not in the 'sorry I ate you' sort of way if that's what you're thinking.

Seer me!!!:cool::P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Jayop wrote: »
    Convenient he dies just after accusing you.

Ok so now that we have bagged two wolves we are back in the dark again when it comes to the lynch vote?

quickbeam did point the finger at a few people but nothing major (unlike Tigger :D ).

At least Tigger gets another peek tonight using those crazy percentages.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Ok so now that we have bagged two wolves we are back in the dark again when it comes to the lynch vote?

quickbeam did point the finger at a few people but nothing major (unlike Tigger :D ).

At least Tigger gets another peek tonight using those crazy percentages.

i think we should lynch crosstownk, or at the very least see him defend himself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Interesting morning, one vigilante bullet used, a seer still alive

A liitle bit of head melt for the wolves...

What if tigger was protected on night one. That would mean the GA could watch him again tonight

Just a thought for the morning

tritium wrote: »

What if tigger was protected on night one. That would mean the GA could watch him again tonight

Do you mean WASN'T protected last night?

Big risk for the GA to take if so.

• Advertisement

Could be very possible, people did suggest the GA protect tigger

If Tigger was protect the first night then the GA would not have been able to protect him 2 nights in a row, but they would then be able to protect him tonight

The GA should have gambled last night. I went ott in my encouragement to them to take no chances to cover Tigger but I hope they picked up on the that and gambled anyway.

The wolves have no way of knowing and they'll be scared ****less that they'll miss a kill tonight. Clearly they didn't have the balls last night to take the shot and that's great for us. Will they tonight? Surely gambling last night was the GA's best chance of blocking a kill.

was there any reason for GA to protect tigger on night 1? i dont think so/remember. percentage play would have been to defend him last night, and will therefore likely munched on tonight.

andy125 wrote: »

If Tigger was protect the first night then the GA would not have been able to protect him 2 nights in a row, but they would then be able to protect him tonight

How would the GA have known on Sunday night to protect Tigger unless it was a fluke. He hadn't said he was the seer until yesterday.

How would the GA have known on Sunday night to protect Tigger unless it was a fluke. He hadn't said he was the seer until yesterday.

Its possible he was protected on the first night as he was a massive target on the first night being an important player in the last game

Traditionally the ga/witness will cover one of the big hitters the first night who is most likely to draw wolf attention. Tigger is one of those along with a few others so I'd say it's a one in three or four that Tigger was covered the first night and couldn't have been last night, and a fair chance even if he was able to the GA could have gambled.

Probably a 50/50 as to whether he was protected.

Well without the GA coming forward and confirming that Tigger was protected last night (which I don't think they should do!) I think we're better to assume that he'll be eaten tonight and base our actions today on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

If hed been covered first night GA couldnt protect last night.

Just a thought though, nice to see the wolves having to make tough decisions about lunch...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Tigger was looking a bit suspicious to people that first night/day though, that might have put the GA off protecting him in case they thought was a wolf. I'd say that makes it a bit less likely he was protected the first night, although its possible. I'd agree with Molly we need to assume that Tiggers getting munched tonight and go from there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement