Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Tigger wrote: »
    Also I like polymerase but I still think she should have been killed last night

And I like you too Triggers even though you want me killed. It makes me a little sad though :(

Just on El Hombre' account closure. I don't believe it was because he was reprimanded for editing his post. That would be a really ott response. Anyways he has gone, for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

And I like you too Triggers even though you want me killed. It makes me a little sad though :(

shhhh it'll be over in a minute, just close your eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Just on El Hombre' account closure. I don't believe it was because he was reprimanded for editing his post. That would be a really ott response. Anyways he has gone, for now.

Den.. den.... DDEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

For clarification: El Hombre PMed me once to confirm that Tigger post on the edit was correct. I only responded thanking him for the.clarification. I wanted to sleep on it as was tired and thought it was very minor/nothing incident. The punshment I was thinking of was just a yellow card, but wanted to think it through as was aware of setting a precedent for future games. I have no idea why he quit, and if it is to do with the game then it is a very OTT reaction imo. However it may have nothing to do with the game and be RL issues and he just didn't want to play anymore.

Anyway what done is done. I think it is just best to move on. If there is no sub by the end of the day, I think we will just mod kill him and reveal the role at the lynch tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Maybe I missed it but did we get confirmation of the roles of those who were killed last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Maybe I missed it but did we get confirmation of the roles of those who were killed last night?
    its in the spoliers

max - werewolf
    quick - villager

scores are tied at 2 all

Huh, thats weird the spoilers didnt show on my phone. 2 all is excellent for this early in the game so well done Tigger. You may be crazy, but you're getting results!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fair play to the Vigilante last night. Very solid start from two of the role players, seer finding two and vigilante taking one of them out. I'd be in line with the thinking that we assume Tigger is gone tomorrow morning and thus only have one more peek, although hopefully the angel did gamble and can save him tonight something which would've been risky but also could've been a good way of getting us an extra peak. Tigger's percentages don't really add up but he's been on fire thus far, despite my initial misgivings about his way of getting us to go for Valeyard. Not sure who to vote for today yet, but I may well just go with whoever Tigger has the highest percentage for later on and see if it'll work again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,792 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

any ideas on who to lynch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Think I'm just going to go with whoever Tigger says we should lynch, its worked so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Trying to work out why quick got munched

Assuming the wolves bottled on missing a meal with tigger in case he was protected. Next logical step would be to go after other key roles. Why quick then, nothing in his posting to say he had a role apart from a comment about GA on turn 1. Lets say they couldnt figure out the roles for sure, and they knew the vigilante was coming for max, why pick on quick?

Only things i can see so far are (i) pointing finger at Jayop and (ii) tallying votes to confirm thay persepoly hadnt votes last night. Thoughts anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

As much as I feel like living in the town with tigger as our leader must be the closest I'll get to living under kim jong un :P... He is 2 for 2 and as I said earlier I think it's just a persona and there is a method behind his madness. So unless someone can offer a more solid argument I'd go with tigger for now

Nopeare wrote: »
    As much as I feel like living in the town with tigger as our leader must be the closest I'll get to living under kim jong un :P... He is 2 for 2 and as I said earlier I think it's just a persona and there is a method behind his madness. So unless someone can offer a more solid argument I'd go with tigger for now

you. trying to take out our supreme leader :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tigger I went to lengths this morning to show where it was me who brought Max to your attention and you don't even bother to reply.

Pure crap that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Or:
    Mollyb60
    harolais0153

Who haven't posted at all yet.
    Good catch. Though personally I think low post count on day one is a weak sauce reason for a lynching. On the other hand, it's not like we have any other reasons.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    If Tigger is a the seer then Mick, Dazz and Barney will need to be looked at carefully - they already cast their vote for Tigg.

Though it'd be a huge co-incidence that both Valeyard and Dazz were wolves two games in a row.

The Valeyard

You are a goon though, Tigger.

Actually, I think Tigger is full of ****.

Tigger
    I feel Tigger will get immunity from being killed if he gets us to lynch The_Valeyard.
    vote the_valeyard

Locked in! If you are playing us Tigger. It's a flaying you are gonna get.
    tritium wrote: »
    Trying to work out why quick got munched

Assuming the wolves bottled on missing a meal with tigger in case he was protected. Next logical step would be to go after other key roles. Why quick then, nothing in his posting to say he had a role apart from a comment about GA on turn 1. Lets say they couldnt figure out the roles for sure, and they knew the vigilante was coming for max, why pick on quick?

Only things i can see so far are (i) pointing finger at Jayop and (ii) tallying votes to confirm thay persepoly hadnt votes last night. Thoughts anyone?

Quick was looking at some of the low posters. Hard to say though. Barney is now one of the lowest posters and according to the lynch he voted for Tigger, the only one save for the Valeyard. However, I think this might have been a GM error, because I can't find his tigger vote on the thread... will need to investigate further.

In the first Quick quote above he calls out Mollyb60 and harolais0153 based on low post count only. But interestingly, Max, now known to be a wolf, is a little bit ambivalent to that suggestions... maybe reading too much into that.

He also mentions the Dazzler, and while many people, myself very much included were questioning the rationality of Tigger's calling out of the Valeyard as a wolf, however as far as I can see the Dazzler is the only poster whose questioning turned to a direct accusation that Tigger was a wolf and he goes further by voting for his lynching at one point, but changed his vote later (without explanation).

i think uriel is wolf

Jayop wrote: »
    Tigger I went to lengths this morning to show where it was me who brought Max to your attention and you don't even bother to reply.

Pure crap that.

can you recount those lengths? As a seasoned player and moderator of past games, it is easily argued that you would be one of the better players with many strategies in the bag. Tigger has called you out, with a high % - I am not sure why yet or what is reasoning is, but given his play so far, and despite the mad ramblings, he's got to be taken seriously.

This post of yours now seems to be a bit desperate, too desperate for a seasoned player I think... will need to be giving this more thinking.

i think uriel is wolf

why?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Quick was looking at some of the low posters. Hard to say though. Barney is now one of the lowest posters and according to the lynch he voted for Tigger, the only one save for the Valeyard. However, I think this might have been a GM error, because I can't find his tigger vote on the thread... will need to investigate further.

In the first Quick quote above he calls out Mollyb60 and harolais0153 based on low post count only. But interestingly, Max, now known to be a wolf, is a little bit ambivalent to that suggestions... maybe reading too much into that.

He also mentions the Dazzler, and while many people, myself very much included were questioning the rationality of Tigger's calling out of the Valeyard as a wolf, however as far as I can see the Dazzler is the only poster whose questioning turned to a direct accusation that Tigger was a wolf and he goes further by voting for his lynching at one point, but changed his vote later (without explanation).

I voted Tigger as I thought they were playing some angle. I hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. I first voted Tigger due to the dyslexia barb.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    why?

why not? guilty until proven innocent

As I said before, feel free to seer me, Tigger.

why not? guilty until proven innocent

ok

I voted Tigger as I thought they were playing some angle. I hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. I first voted Tigger due to the dyslexia barb.

i'm throwing out discussion topics, to clear, or not certain posters

i think the remaining wolves lie low for a period now. they wont want any adverse attention.

could it have been task of alpha to sacrifice normal WW I wonder? that way tigger has gained out trust by seer-ing a vale, and gotten his abilities, would obviously mean there is a real seer somewhere.

may have to wait and see if tigger gets munched tonight. or maybe i'm just rambling

These seem wolfy to me...

Could be I rattled El Hombres wolf cage too much last night he ran like in the last game :P (jokes hope it wasn't anything RL)

I can confirm that trigger wasnt protected last night well 85% confirmed ;)

Could be I rattled El Hombres wolf cage too much last night he ran like in the last game :P (jokes hope it wasn't anything RL)

:eek:

no wolfy. they lost 2 in a row, so not drawing attention today would seem logical.

as for tigger, following him blindly seems a bit dodgy to me. if he could be bluffing about being the seer i think we need to thread carefully

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Interesting, wonder if the wolves will be willing to miss a meal tonight so :)

If Tigger is bluffing about being the seer he's gotten 2 wolves killed in one night and is a crap wolf.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Interesting, wonder if the wolves will be willing to miss a meal tonight so :)

how would you feel about going hungry for the night?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement