Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

In fairness to Dazzler, it wouldn't make any sense if he was a wolf and voted against Tigger when it was clear that The Valeyard was getting lynched at that stage no matter what, it just makes him a target to everybody if he was a wolf for voting differently. I'd be more inclined to believe he made an honest mistake and thought Tigger was lying. I actually think he's more likely to be a villager now because of it.

no wolfy. they lost 2 in a row, so not drawing attention today would seem logical.

as for tigger, following him blindly seems a bit dodgy to me. if he could be bluffing about being the seer i think we need to thread carefully

Tigger gave up 2 wolves as part of a 4 to 5 man wolf team (assassin is the unkwon) all while there is a real seer at work who would have peeked him by now giving the village 3 known wolves..

This is what you think might have happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

how would you feel about going hungry for the night?

Well theres two less of them now so id imagine it would be less of a hardship for them.

Me, ill be having a big feed of spuds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

crowseye wrote: »
    In fairness to Dazzler, it wouldn't make any sense if he was a wolf and voted against Tigger when it was clear that The Valeyard was getting lynched at that stage no matter what, it just makes him a target to everybody if he was a wolf for voting differently. I'd be more inclined to believe he made an honest mistake and thought Tigger was lying. I actually think he's more likely to be a villager now because of it.

Perhaps that was his strategy?

To be honest, The Dazzler is far down my list of suspected wolves at this point, and I think he's probably a villager. And having two people picked as wolves for two games in a row would be mind blowing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Uriel. wrote: »
    can you recount those lengths? As a seasoned player and moderator of past games, it is easily argued that you would be one of the better players with many strategies in the bag. Tigger has called you out, with a high % - I am not sure why yet or what is reasoning is, but given his play so far, and despite the mad ramblings, he's got to be taken seriously.

This post of yours now seems to be a bit desperate, too desperate for a seasoned player I think... will need to be giving this more thinking.

Look back at the posts I made this morning around 10am quoting posts from turn 1. While mentioning other wolves on occasion and even voting for them when it seems they're not in danger is good wolf play, throwing a wolf under the bus on turn 1 who previously hadn't been under any heat is crap wolf play.

I was the first person to accuse Max and with good reason. If I was a wolf I may well have accused him but I wouldn't have given a good enough reason to have him killed or seer checked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger gave up 2 wolves as part of a 4 to 5 man wolf team (assassin is the unkwon) all while there is a real seer at work who would have peeked him by now giving the village 3 known wolves..

I agree, these are strange posts.... just don't know if he's a delusional villager infected by Tigger's madness or a wolf in disguise...

more research.. yaay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Jayop wrote: »
    Tigger I went to lengths this morning to show where it was me who brought Max to your attention and you don't even bother to reply.

Pure crap that.

sorry to have offended you

reasons i didn't bother :
    Tigger wrote: »
    Yeah if it wasn't for the fact I know valeale is a wolf I'd also know he's a wolf
    He's playing the belly help help
    They help you then they eat you

this was a clue
    your response...

Can we all just vote Tigger so we don't have to read that nonsense?

thats pretty ****ty and dismissive of me trying to get info out to those that listen
    i assumed the reason you were being such a dick was because you are a wolf and didn't like that i was grouping 2 wolves together
    so either you aren't a wolf and you are a pig ignorant shouty person or you are a wolf and you were using peer pressure to shout me down

i had read Max's postings on the dead forum and got a got read on him
    here is the breakdeown of the clue i was trying to get accross
    if it wasn't for the fact that i know that vale is a wolf
    ( what i'm trying to hint out to people is that last night i had peeked valeyard and i now know hes a wolf)
    then i'd know that max is a wolf
    (i'm pretty sure max is a wolf at this point and if i hadn't verified vale i'd have verified max. i thought about it for about 5 minutes on whether to peek max or peek vale, this was at like 1am or 9 hours previously to jaylop "helping me")
    my thoughts
    1 if i peek max and he is in fact a wolf it will probably be easier to convince the villagers and once they follow me once then they will again.
    2 if i peek valeyard peoples missunderstanding of odds will kick in "he's not a woilf this time he was a wolf last time"
    or
    "you think he's still a wolf " or " you don't like him , he's your nemisis"
    so i was very tempted to go with max. but i then thought well maybe people will believe me when i say if vale is a wolf i'm getting eaten (this i hoiped would stop vale from eating me and was believvable )
    and then the double bluff thing (if vale wasn't a wolf the wolves would have eaten me to make people think he was a wolf)
    i had really hoped that some people would latch onto the hints and the idead that if vale wasn't a wolf the wolves would have got me and i'm acually pretty sure that outside oif me being the seer it was true

anyway thats how i decided to go with vale for the peek i thought that the idea that he would have known i was around might get meleverage with people

Or....

As was abundantly clear I thought I I was joking.

Ffs

I don't look for seer hints in the thread because as I said when Sully said the seer should hint their role, imo the seer leaving hints is madness. I say this every game a seer or other role gets over excited and feels the need to come out too soon.

How was I to know you had spotted something hours before me if you didn't mention it. The fact remains that I was the first person and only person to point out that really Wolfy post.

Would I have done that if I was a wolf? Would I duck.

crowseye wrote: »
    yeah just cos daz voted for me dosent make him a wolf

in fact lets look a the early voting patterns before i decided to out myself

Max had seen that i wasn't getting traction with vale and it looked like i was a gonner so he stated that i'm probably not a wolf , but i'm mad so don't listen to me
    i replied that i'm the village idiot

why did he do that?, well he did that because he wanted to not vote for the (he knew i was ) innocent that it looked like the village was gonna kill WITH OUT HIM
    if i was a wolf i'd want to not show up as having voted for lynched villagers later on as that will become the patterns we then look to for insight
    in fact he was probably hoping to vote for vale at the last minute and this he could point at later on

"HEY I VOTED WITH TIGGER FOR VALE AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T LISTEN AND KILLED THE POOR VILLAGER, I'M CLEARLY NOT A WOLF"

was a very good play to be fair and if i hadn't been the seer would probably have worked

this is now the crux of the matter its easier for me to see what the people that are playing a few moves ahead are doing than those that aren't really planning so i'm a bit lost

here are the people and my opinion on why i think we should pick one

daz- bit wolfy but might have genuinely found me ignorant and crass

jaylop- bit wolfy but just thinks i should shut up

polypease- i'd have expected her help but instead she didn't even vote (this is a major no no and wasn't commented on by the gm so is likley a task if shes the alpha then thats great we lynch her and there is one wolf left if she's the assasin then she has completed her task and gets to be a wolf tomorrow and gets to killas well) verdict is lunch her i'm dissapointed the vig didn't kill her alongside max

we won't gain info by blindly following me tho so the more discussion we have the better

• Advertisement

I wouldn't like to be the one counting the votes with all this spam.
    I've seen people try things like this just to shake things up. It's a dangerous and selfish thing to do as it could expose the real seer.

Would be crazy this early though.
    So will we take the chance that Tigger is being honest and Lynch the Valeyard? Seems a bit of a waste really, both in terms of the seer being outed so early and the vote tonight will be a Wipeout.
    From the rules...

There will be no night Zero peeks or munch.

So looks like Tigger is lying. No seer check last night.
    Soooooo looks like an overexcited Tigger.
    Strangley it's easier when you know the roles.

If i survive a few turns I'll be decent. I'm good at organisation and analysis of votes.

so lets look at the first of my suspects
    either he knows that i'm onto something and is being dismissive to stop me getting a mob together or he thinks he's awesome with all his experiance

what do people think

I certainly don't think you should shut up, that helps no one. I do though think that trying to get me lynched on the back of a jokey post to lynch you is very weak especially given the fact I was the only one other than yourself to correctly point out a wolf.

the other wolves were mean to me in wolf forum so i'm gonna kill them all
    its the sure path to victory

• Registered Users Posts: 16,792 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

must say, from what i've read so far i dont think jayop is a wolf

I certainly don't think you should shut up, that helps no one. I do though think that trying to get me lynched on the back of a jokey post to lynch you is very weak especially given the fact I was the only one other than yourself to correctly point out a wolf.

as i said earlier pointing out wolves is a great way to stay a healthy wolf

so lets look at the first of my suspects
    either he knows that i'm onto something and is being dismissive to stop me getting a mob together or he thinks he's awesome with all his experiance

what do people think

The original rules clearly stated there was no seer check on turn zero. They also said there would be no slaughter though so obviously it was worth pointing that out. You can't take anything said at face value.

I was absolutely correct about last night's vote being a Wipeout and that the Valeyard along with max should have been left to the the vigilante. At least today we would still have two wolves killed and also have some votes to analyze. Now all we have are the few early votes put in before you came out.

as i said earlier pointing out wolves is a great way to stay a healthy wolf

Rubbish. On turn one you don't throw a buddy under the bus as a wolf. That would be farcical play.

If i was a wolf I would have warned max and the others not to make posts like that after the slaughter.

A simple villager should be willing to die for thier village. Give us a few suspects and stop defending yourself

A simple villager should be willing to die for thier village. Give us a few suspects and stop defending yourself

how about you die for the village? :P

how about you die for the village? :P

Happy to do so will most likely be munched tonight but Im going to rattle all the dog houses today on the way out

• Advertisement

So you're looking for me to confirm or deny that I'm a simple villager? That's awful silly play. The last thing we need to do is narrow down the suspect power villagers for the wolves by having people declare that they don't have a role.

must say, from what i've read so far i dont think jayop is a wolf

with all respect its not about defending others its about accusing people
    we must kill someone at 10 tonight
    who do you think is a wolf

So you're looking for me to confirm or deny that I'm a simple villager? That's awful silly play. The last thing we need to do is narrow down the suspect power villagers for the wolves by having people declare that they don't have a role.

Sorry wasnt trying to get you to clarify anything just wanted your list of suspects you shouldnt be defensive if accused if you have no reason to be unless your a wolf. Help the village dude.

with all respect its not about defending others its about accusing people
    we must kill someone at 10 tonight
    who do you think is a wolf

the dazzler. from a post made a while

no
    just accuse someone

what about polyperse? have a look through her posts and what do you see

i see a lone operator out of her depth who did a task

from when the dazzler staunchly defended vale

Sorry wasnt trying to get you to clarify anything just wanted your list of suspects you shouldnt be defensive if accused if you have no reason to be unless your a wolf. Help the village dude.

Trust me I will, and everyone should be defensive up to a point otherwise the only people who will defend themselves are wolves and PV's.

The original rules clearly stated there was no seer check on turn zero. They also said there would be no slaughter though so obviously it was worth pointing that out. You can't take anything said at face value.

I was absolutely correct about last night's vote being a Wipeout and that the Valeyard along with max should have been left to the the vigilante. At least today we would still have two wolves killed and also have some votes to analyze. Now all we have are the few early votes put in before you came out.

yes i'm ruining the chances of a village win

Trust me I will, and everyone should be defensive up to a point otherwise the only people who will defend themselves are wolves and PV's.

Ya I agree but you seem very defensive today and still no suspects for us?

• Advertisement

from when the dazzler staunchly defended vale
    link please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement